Chapter 6: erted Freak!

One Way Love

You both looked at each other. “You!” you pointed at him. “You!” he pointed at you. “But-but-but….” You stammered confused. “How can this be…..” He muttered. “Did you do something to the ingredients?!” he asked you. You sighed. Might as well tell him….it didn’t work anyways… “Y-yes but it didn’t work. I swapped salt and sugar and soy milk and normal milk.” “You idiot!” He yelled. “What did I do?! I tried even though it didn’t work. I still don’t know why it didn’t work!” you yelled back.

“That’s because I did the same thing except I came here earlier than you. I swapped salt with sugar and soy milk with normal milk.” You started laughing. “So-so wait! Are you telling me that when I swapped sugar and swapped I actually did it backwards? And same with milk?!” He started laughing too. “Yeah! You are so stupid!” He clutched his stomach and started laughing harder. “What do you mean I am stupid? It is your fault that my first prank was destroyed!” He turned serious. “Was this your first time pranking someone?”

You nodded. He gasped. “You have GOT to be kidding me! Get dressed! NOW! We are going out.” You just stood there. “Where?” “To prank people! That’s where! Oh! I know let’s prank my friends. I want to see Dongwoo’s face when he gets pranked by a girl!” he exclaimed. He looked at you and scowled. “Why are you still standing there? Let’s Get Pranking! Now go get dressed!”

You hurried upstairs to your room and put some decent clothes on. You were nervous as to what prank you were playing on them. You shook your head and ran downstairs and tripped. At the same time, King Jerk  was coming upstairs and you fell on him. the impact made you both fall on the floor, you on top of him. “You clumsy idiot!” He hissed, angry.

You didn’t like him when he was angry. He rarely got angry. His expression suddenly change and he flipped you over so he was on top of you. You started blushing. You cleared your throat. “Uh…If-if-if you could please um g-g-get off me…um…I am a-a-a bit uncomfortable…”

You trailed off. He laughed. “What if I don’t want to? Huh? Then what will you do?” He leaned down and stopped just and inch away from your lips. “Y-Yah! Stop playing around like that!” “And what if I’m not playing around? What if I’m serious?” He asked his gaze fell on your lips before coming back to your eyes. You made a face and stuck your tongue out.

Without a moment’s hesitation, he flicked his tongue out and yours just for a moment before standing up. “AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH! YUCK! YUCK! You ERTED FREAK! What the hell do you think you were doing?! You idiot! Imma kill you NOW!”

You ran towards him. he ran towards his car and got in the driver’s seat and slammed the door. “You shouldn’t have stuck your tongue out in the first place! If you do that again, I will do this again!” you made a face and started wiping your tongue with the back of your hand. “Get in! You are making us late!” you stared at him. Then huffed and got in the passenger seat.

“If it helps, then next time, I will make sure that I have your permission before doing that.” “You will never have my permission you ert!” You scoffed. As if…. “You’ll see…in no time, I WILL make you fall for me….” “WILL NOT!” “will tooo…” he sang. “will NOT!” you yelled. “Will tooooooooo….” He sang in an annoying voice. You sighed. You better be joking Kim Myungsooo….      

***

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I KNOW it was disgusting! I don't even know why i wrote that! Sheesh....anyways, Was the jerk kidding when he said he'll make you fall for him? and how will your combined prank with him go? find out next time on 'One Way Love' *lol* Enjoy! Me out!