Chapter 12: Moving in

One Way Love

Yongguk called a family meeting. “What’s wrong, hyung? Is something wrong? Should I be scared?” Zelo looked up at Yongguk with an innocent expression. Yongguk smiled at him. “No. It’s just that it’s been a week since we’ve been living in this trashed dorm. I think it is really dangerous. Plus now, it’s trashed. We should stop living here. What say you guys?” He looked at everyone. “Hyung! I wanna live with ~~~!” Daehyun burst out.

Everyone was silent until….

“YESH!! ME TOO!” Youngjae yelled. “AND, AND ME!!!!!”JongUp jumped up and down. “DON’T FORGET MEEEEE!” Zelo squealed.  “YAY!! LIVING WITH OUR BABY!!!!” Himchan did a weird little dance. You stared at all of them. Yongguk looked at you. “I have to agree with this. Only you can tame these wild beasts. And you need to go home and we are coming with you!” Yongguk beamed. Yes, beamed.

You stared at them. “No.” “YAY<>>>>What?!” They yelled in unison. “You can’t live with me! I don’t have enough space! I only have two rooms. One bathroom, one toilet, one kitchen and dining room!” They all looked at Yongguk wide eyed. “Well…we can share the other room and you can stay in your room!” “NO! I can’t do that!!!” “Now why not?!” Everyone nodded eagerly. “Yes, why not?!” Zelo looked at you with those innocent big round eyes of his…

“Because MYUNGSOO lives with me!!! In the other room!!!” “So what? We can…WAIT! WHAT?!!!  Myungsoo? You mean KIM MYUNGSOO?” Yongguk yelled. You nodded. “The guy who was at the airport?” Himchan asked in disbelief. You nodded. “The guy who glared at all of us like we were his biggest enemies?” Daehyun and Youngjae asked. You nodded.

“The guy who was rude to you and told you to rot in hell?” JongUp asked. You looked at him in misery and nodded. Zelo opened his mouth and said. “The guy who called you a slu-?” He was cut off yet again by Yongguk’s hand slapping over his mouth. “YES! YES IT’S HIM!!! Geez...” You glared at all of them. Way to give you a repeat of what happened.  

“Then it’s decided!” Yongguk announced. You looked at him in suspicion. “What is decided?” You asked. “We are moving in with you and that jerk! And…we will live in his room! That’s his punishment for making you upset!” You frowned. “But I’m not upset and where will he sleep?” “On the couch.” JongUp bluntly answered making everyone laugh. That was so obvious.

“Plus, we can keep an eye on him. So he doesn’t turn into a hormonal beast and rap-” This time Himchan covered he leader’s mouth preventing him from ruining Zelo’s childhood. “Ok! So it’s settled! Everyone! Grab your things!” In a matter of five minutes everyone was ready downstairs staring at you. “How come you packed so quickly, guys?” You asked them. “That’s easy. We never unpacked. We knew we wouldn’t be living here, in this trash house. So, none of us unpacked.” Youngjae stated matter-of-factly.   

You sighed. “Ok. Let’s go. But guys?” Everyone froze and looked at you. “Behave.” You told them and  they nodded like little kids causing you to giggle. You all caught a cab to your little apartment.    

You sighed as you opened the apartment, thinking how you were going to explain this situation to the jerk. Not to mention it was going to be hard because of his not so understanding self. That jerk. You sighed again.

“You seem to be sighing a lot now-a-days noona…” Zelo noted. You just looked at him and said. “No thanks to you guys.”  Zelo pouted. “Noooonnaaa….” He whined. You couldn’t resists. You chuckled and pinched his cheeks. “Can we all go in already?” Yongguk snapped. “Or do you want a party out here as well before we move in.” He glared at Zelo. “YAY! PARTYYYY!” Daehyun and Youngjae high-fived. You looked at Zelo. “Five hours later…” He said and you laughed.

You shook your head and walked inside. BAP followed you in. JongUp closed the door after himself. You were going to put the keys on the table when there was a shriek which made you drop them. You picked them up and turned around. There he was. The gorgeous half- god of hotness…you shook your head. You meant jerk. That’s right jerk. After you finished checking his body out, you looked up to his face only to see he was staring at you. Not to mention all the BAP members. You cleared your throat and you blushed furiously.  

“What are they doing here?!” That goddamn jerk yelled pointing at BAP. You flinched and so did the others. “WAIT! Before that! Where the hell were you?! You know how ing worried I was? You know I filed a missing persons report for you?! Why didn’t you come home for almost a week?!! Are you trying to kill me?!” He was now right in your face, full on yelling. Zelo gulped. Your eyes widened. You glared at Yongguk. “I KNEW IT! IT WAS ME ON TV!!!” You yelled.

Yongguk put his hands up in surrender. His war movies were waaay more interesting than the stupid news. You looked back at the jerk and recoiled. He looked like he could murder you right now. And that was when you started getting furious. Why the heck was he yelling at you? Swearing at you? You didn’t do anything wrong! He did! He was rude to you!

“Me? ME?! I’ll tell you what! You were the one you said I WAS A ! YOU were the one who said I should ing STAY AWAY FROM YOU! And now YOU are yelling at ME?” You jabbed his chest with every sentence making him stumble back. Everyone’s eyes widened. BAP had never ever heard you swear before. Neither had L.  

“Did you just swear noona?” Zelo asked, frightened. He didn’t like it when you were mad. You turned around and smiled at him. You didn’t wanna scare him. But they all got scared by your smile. You turned to L. “You. Listen to me. From now till whenever they are in Korea, they will live here.” L’s jaw hit the floor. No kidding.  You continued. “Let me elaborate further. They will all be living in YOUR room.”

L was shocked to hell. “ Wait. You can’t do this! Where will I sleep?!” You smirked. “That’s easy.” All of BAP and you said in unison. “On the couch.” L frowned. “What the hell?! You can’t just barge into my house and demand that your boyfriends live here!” You glared at him. “ACTUALLY, this is MY house! And YOU are the one who barged in unannounced one day and made my life hell!” But even is L was outnumbered, he wasn’t backing down. “We aim to please.”  He smirked. You fumed.

***

It was dinner. All of you were sitting on the table including L, who was sitting next to you. “Noona! This is great! You make the best food ever!” Zelo beamed and continued stuffing his face with food.

“Thank you, Zelo!” You beamed back. “I know! I’m so proud of her! My baby!” Yongguk cooed and put an arm around your shoulder just to piss L off. L threw a dirty glance over at Yongguk. Yongguk just flashed a satisfied grin back. You looked over at Himchan, who has been quiet the whole time unlike Daehyun, Youngjae and JongUp who were arguing on who loves you the most. You rolled your eyes at them.

“Himchan oppa?” He looked at you. “Oppa…why are you sad? I don’t like it when you are sad. Don’t you like the food?” You pouted. Himchan laughed and ruffled your hair making you giggle. “No, brat, I love the food. Like I love the one who cooked it!”

Your eyes widened at his admission. He rarely expressed his feelings for you. Airport was different. He met you after ages but you two were usually bickering much to the dislike of Yongguk who had to separate you two from killing each other. “I love you too, oppa.” BAP all stared at both of you in surprise. “What did you put in the food?” Yongguk muttered. “You love me? Why? I’m not worthy of your love! So lowly!” Himchan smirked. And…everything was back to normal.

“What did you just say KIM HIMCHAN?!” You yelled. “YAH! I’M YOUR OPPA! TREAT ME LIKE ONE~!” Your lips unconsciously curled as you missed this all. BAP. Arguing. Everything. The argument kept on going as Zelo intently watched you two and Yongguk shook his head. He looked at L who was quiet but was looking at you intently as well. Well…look at what we have here….Yongguk thought.

Is it just me…or she is beautiful? Did I just realise that? Look at her smile…wait…what the heck am I thinking?...L looked over at you. I wanna make her smile like that too…I wish I could…I should try. I feel bad. I shoudln't have called her a . I didn't mean it. Even though she has six boyfriends and one is younger than her...she isn't that disgusting. Oh well, is her own damn fault for being so beautiful... L looked at you, lost in his thoughts. Not realising that he muttered it all out loud and a certain someone heard him.  

***

 A/N:

Hey guys! I updated after a loong looooong loooooong time~

Sorry I was suffering through writers block. Ugh, the worst thing ever. Here is a slighter longer chapter to make up for it! Well, Now I'm back so please enjoy and don't forget to comment!:D