Chapter 2: Jerk Poisoned me!!!!

One Way Love

You took a shaky breath and opened the door. You had stayed in your room the whole day and now it was dinner time and you had to get out to make dinner. You stepped out in the hallway. You stood there quietly to see if you hear anything from the jerk. You couldn’t hear anything but silence. That meant that he wasn’t around. You released a sigh of relief.

You quickly made your way to the kitchen and stopped. There standing, wearing an apron cooking chicken was none other than jerk himself.  “S-so-so you can c-c-cook?” you asked. He turned around but wasn’t surprised to see you there. “Y-y-yeah I can c-c-cook!” He replied mocking you. He started laughing and you were fuming with anger. “This is m-my kitchen! How dare you c-c-cook here?! I am v-v-vegetarian….you can’t e-e-eat meat in front of m-me!”  You yelled furious.

“Here.” he gestured at the plate sitting on the table. “I made that. For you. Before you ask. The landlord told me. Or rather warned me that you were v-v-vegetarian.”  He snickered at his own joke.  You were grateful and furious at the same time. You hesitantly took a seat. The jerk was watching you the whole time. You suspiciously picked up the spoon and ate a bit of the salad that was on the plate. It was delicious!

You were going to thank him when you felt something wrong. Bile rose up your throat. You ran into the toilet and threw up. You looked at him questioningly over your shoulder when you were done. He held up rat poison. That jerk poisoned me!!! I went back to vomiting and collapsed in the toilet. After an hour of vomiting in the toilet, I passed out from exertion.             

***

Author's note:

Sorry guys! This one is short as well. Yeah yeah I'm gonna make a longer one sometime soon. Don't worry I'm gonna make the jerk sorry for poisoning her! Enjoy! Me out!