Chapter 1: Meeting Mr. Jerk

One Way Love

You were sleeping when you heard someone knock at the door. You sighed and got up. Without bothering to check how you look, you rushed to the door and muttered to yourself “Who is there so early in the morning? God, it’s SIX! I swear if it’s that newspaper guy again, I’m gonna call the police on….”

You opened the door to find your landlord standing there with a very handsome guy. “H-Hey Mr Seol! H-How are you doing? And who-who-who are you?” You mentally face palmed yourself for acting this way. You had always stammered in front of hot guys. That’s probably why you had never gotten one to notice you.

“Good morning ~~~~! This is Kim Myungsoo." "L. My name is L." The guy interrupted. Your landlord continued. "He is going to be living with you from now on….” Now, you were fully awake and mentally cursing yourself for not at least fixing up your hair before opening the door. “….It was quite sudden I know but-” Mr Seol was cut off as Myungs-L slammed the door on his face. “That-That-That…” you took a deep breath and tried to start again. “That was really m-m-m-m…” By now L was staring at you.

“You should really see a doctor. I would suggest as you cannot even speak one sentence without sounding like a really annoying stuck tape recorder.”  You were shocked. His face was very handsome but his personality was rotten like an egg. You were angry so you just said what was on your mind. “You know you aren’t as handsome as you think you-you-you-are! Even though you are the handsomest guy I have ever met….doesn’t mean that you can-can-can-can barge into-into-into my house and slam the door on the land-land-landlord’s face with your incredibly y hands!”

You covered your mouth. You did not just say that! You were fine before this jerk came along. A very y and beautiful looking jerk your mind whispered. You stared at him and ran inside your bedroom and slammed the door. This is going to be a long day……          

***

Author's note:

Hey Guys! Sorry this chapter is so short but i kinda rushed as i wanted to publish it right after the foreword. So anyways, next one is gonna be long. I PROMISE!!! I will try and write chapter 2 but anyways, what do you think? Any suggestions are welcome and please do't mind the spelling and grammar errors! HAHAHA! See ya guys next time! Me out!