Chapter 10: My Boyfriends

One Way Love

You and L looked at each other. The other were gone to their room while you and L just stood there. You stared at him. “What?” He yelled. “I dunno. Maybe you could you know…..TELL ME WHERE YOUR ROOM IS?” You screamed back. “How am I supposed to know that you want to know where my room is?!” He shouted back.

You just stared at him. “Are you frigging dumb or what? Seriously? Why the heck do you think I’m standing here? I’m OBVIOUSLY waiting for you to like, take me to your room!” The jerk glared at you. “Well honestly, if you would only OPEN your mouth and ask me where it is-”

A voice interrupted you. “Can you both stop fighting? We REALLY need to sleep.” You both looked back to see Hoya Oppa glaring at some stupid jerk who is, you dunno…maybe standing next to you. “Just take her already!” He screamed and L jumped he hurriedly took your hand and dragged you towards his room.  He stood in front of a door and fished for something in his pocket.

He took out a key and you watched in disbelief as he opened the door to his room with a key. He dragged you in and banged the door shut. You snatched your hand back and stared at him as if he was mad. “What?” He asked me defensively.

“What? WHAT? You LOCK your room with a key? You think it’s normal?” He shifted uncomfortably. “No but, you don’t know these guys. They will try and sleep in my bed just to piss me off! I HAD to lock it!”

You stared at him. Then you smirked. You suddenly ran past him and jumped on his bed. L looked at you shocked. He gasped as you kept jumping up and down. Finally, he snapped out of his daze and ran towards you. “Are you CRAZY! That’s my BED you are jumping on! You can hurt my baby seriously!” He pulled your leg and you immediately lost your balance.

For the second time in one day, you ended up on top of him. He stiffened. You almost giggled but stopped yourself when you saw his eyes. His eyes, they were so captivating. But they held…no emotion. Whatsoever. You tried to search his eyes for something. Anything. Distaste, anger, disgust but there was…nothing. A lock of your hair decided to fall in front of your face.

You froze as L lifted his hand up and curled it behind your ears. He let his fingertips brush against your cheekbones and traced them to your eyes. You closed your eyes. Your heart racing and sparks flying everywhere. He ran his thumbs over your eyelids. Suddenly, your phone rang. You both snapped out of it and you ended up on the floor.

“Ow!” You rubbed your . L just ignored you. You huffed and picked up your phone. “Yeoboseyo? “~~~?” “Oh! Hi oppa! How is America?” “I’m back! And so are the others!” “Wait what? You’re back? And other oppas too! SERIOUSLY?” You screamed, excitedly. L flinched and glared at you totally changing his attitude from before. “~~~? I’m at the airport right now. Are you home?” “No, I’m not. You’re at the airport? NOW? I’m coming oppa! I LOVE YOU, OPPA! I’ll come right now!”

You hung up and smiled brightly. L had NEVER seen you smile this brightly. You quickly took your phone and stood up. Opening the door, you ran out and to the front door. L frowned and ran after you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. “Hey where do you think you’re going?”

 You looked back. “Oppa’s waiting! I gotta go!” “Hey! How are you going?” “Taxi! How else?” “Pabo!” You glared at him. “Why did you call me pabo, jerk?!” L chuckled. “You have no money.” “What do you...oh…” L laughed. “Come on, I’ll come with. I have money.” You were unsure about this but right now, you had no money.

You both quickly left and grabbed a taxi to the airport. When the taxi reached airport, you jumped out before it stopped. “HEY!” L shouted. He quickly handed money to a surprised driver. “Keep the change.” And ran after you.

He caught up with you. You were frantically looking for your oppas. You looked around until you saw familiar blonde hair. Well, six familiar blondes. You saw your oppas and ran towards them leaving L behind. You ran all the way and into Yonnguk’s arms. You hugged him tightly. “Oppas. I missed you all.” You smiled and everyone group hugged with you in the middle. “We missed you too, ~~~. I was so miserable without you!” Zelo whined.

You all laughed. L was watching, suddenly angry. He marched forwards. Himchan suddenly saw him and said, “~~~? You bought someone along?” You looked back at L. “Oh yeah. This is King Jer- I mean um…Kim Myungsoo.”

Everyone shook hands. “L. This is BAP. My boy friends.”  

****

A/N:

HEY! Sorry for late update! Well, how did you guys find it? And BAP is here! YAY! Who loves BAP *raises hands*

So, I missed you all! And thanx for upvoting whoever did. I'm very grateful! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! and Enjoy!:D