Chapter 13: He Who Is Not Liked

One Way Love

You yawned and rolled over in your sleep, muttering nonsense. You felt something grab you and pull you closer. Your heart stopped. “ARRHHHH!!!!” You screamed and screamed and sat up. You looked at the lump in your bed and fell off the bed screaming. “HELP! SOMEONE HELP!” The door to your room burst open and there stood L rubbing his eyes. You whimpered as he glared at you. You couldn't figure out which you were afraid of more, L or the lump in the bed. Apparantly, the answer was the latter as you jumped on top of L when you saw slightest of movement within the bed.

L barely managed to grab you when you were snatched from him. “YAH! What are you doing with my baby?!” Himchan glared at L. Yelling and arguments and insults flew from one mouth to another while you just stared at the lump in shock. “Guys...” You whispered. “Me?! I didn't do anything! She suddenly felt overwhelming urge to scream and jump on me like-” “GUYS!” You yelled.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you. You silently pointed to the moving mysterious lump in the bed while wondering how people yelling could not wake...'it' up. Everyone screamed when they spotted the moving lump. Daehyun hid behind Youngjae and Younjae hid beind JongUp. Everyone huddled together, wary of the unknown person.“Who's it?” Himchan whispered to his left. “I don't know...” L whispered to his right.

 

YAH! Hyung! Go! You go see who it is!” JongUp fiercly whispered. “Wae?! Wae me?! Andwae! You go check!” Yongguk shook his head in fright. Everyone started arguining about who was to go and check. “Well it has to be someone we don't like!” Himchan growled. “Well whom here do we NOT like?!” As soon as the question was asked, every head turned towards L.

 

L backed away...”Oh...uhh guys...no guys listen we are all fair here and-” Before he could complete his sentence, L found himself hurling towards the bed at a fast pace due to Himchan's push. L landed straight on the L. He gulped in fear. BAP and you all looked at each other in fear and sympathy for L. The latter however, busied himself with carefully creeping out of the bed until...

 

OMG L! ARE YOU OK?!” Everyone ran and huddled around L who was groaning on the floor. Heads turned towards the bed again...No one wanted to be the next victim! Himchan gulped. “Hyung...you HAVE to go hyung...” This time Yongguk found himself on top of the lump. Before any scream could emit from his mouth, the unknown 'it' sat up and Yongguk was too thrown off the bed. “ZELO???!” Everyone yelled in disbelief and tinge of relief.

 

Zelo looked up at you, confused. “What's going on here, noona?” You shook your head. “What are you doing here, Zelo?” Zelo pouted. “I missed noona and wanted to spend the night with you...” At his words, L's eyes widened. Noona...?! He calls his girlfriend noona?! And spend the night...? They were going to...going to... “ARGHHH!” L bolted out of the room. Everyone looked at each other. “What's with him?” Zelo asked. Yongguk glared at him. “Don't you even start!” Zelo recoiled. “Noona...” He whimpered.

 

You took pity on him and just couldn't resist his aegyo. “Alright everyone...let's just go to bed...” Everyone agreed and crashed on your bed. That early morning, L came to ask you about breakfast when he saw BAP on your bed. That morning was filled with another set of screams and name callings. “Heaven help me...” You shook your head