Chapter 7: Pranked AGAIN!

One Way Love

You better be joking Kim Myungsoo…You thought. You sighed again. “Are you having trouble breathing?” Jerk laughed at his own joke. “HA-HA! Very funny!” You gave a robotic fake laugh. Hearing your laugh like that, he almost drove the car off the road. Then he started laughing really hard. There were tears coming out of his eyes. “What’s so FUNNY? Huh? Cause it won’t be funny if we both are DEAD!” The fact that he was driving the car on a HIGHWAY with his eyes closed because he was laughing, gave you a dread feeling in your stomach.

“Your-your laugh! I-it was so HAHAHA…..” he couldn’t finish his sentence. “ And you tell ME that I can’t finish a sentence without stuttering! You know it’s not even that funny!” you looked at him and your eyes softened. He looked so beautiful when he was smiling and laughing. You vowed to yourself to make him laugh more often. Finally his beautiful laughter ceased. Annoying…annoying laughter ceased.  What the hell am I thinking?  “You know that you look better than you ugly jerk self when you are laughing?” you mumbled.

 “What did you say? I swear that I will switch your shampoo with hair removal!” you completely ignored his threats and glares.  “Thanks for the warning! I’ll watch out!” you said sarcastically and laughed at his expression when he realised that he had told me what he was gonna do. I focused on the house we stopped in front of. “OOOH! Are we there? Wait how the hell are we meant to prank them?”

“Don’t worry! I have a plan!” he whispered his so called ‘plan’ in your ear. Your eyes widened. You looked at him impressed. “GOD! You are good!” he smirked at me before getting out of his car. He started walking on wobbly legs. As planned, he acted like he was drunk and so did you. He slammed open the door. And ran in swaying a bit. You followed him. The house was very big. Before you could appreciate how big it was, six guys came running down a big stairwell. Your jaw dropped. They were all so hot! “L!” they screamed and group hugged him. They noticed you standing behind him. They looked at the jerk confused then back at you. “This…is my sister,~~~!” he explained to his friends.

“Your sister?” All six of them exclaimed. But before any of them could continue, he threw himself at you. He embraced you and started kissing you. Your eyes widened. This isn’t the part of plan! Play along! Being the innocent girl you were, you played along. You started to forget about the pranks and kissed him back. His soft lips pressed harder against yours. You had a tingly sensation in the pit of your stomach. He started kissing your jawline and went down your neck as his friends stared at you two with their dropped jaws. They came out of their daze and started pulling the jerk back from you. “L! YAH! KI MYUNGSOO! Have you been drinking?! You cannot do that to your own sister! You will regret it the moment you sober up!” one of the guys yelled. You held back your laughter.

The jerk kept kissing your neck. You started blushing. It was getting a bit too much. “Uh…I think it’s e-enough n-now…” you whispered to the jerk but he didn’t stop. He kept going down your neck. “YAH!” you yelped. The guys split in half. Three of them started pulling you and the other three started pulling the jerk. They started using all their might to pull. The jerk suddenly let go of you. You shrieked as you and the three guys who were pulling you, tumbled down to the floor, with you on top.

The jerk and the other three guys fell on the other side, with him on top. You heard him laugh. He stood up and ran over to you. You realise what he was going to do and in the moment of panic, tries to crawl away but before you could, he jumped on you. You screamed. He squished your body between his and the guy under you. The other three guys looked at each other and laughed. They followed suit and jumped on the jerk.

“Kim Myungsoo! I am going to kill you!” the guy who was at the bottom yelled. But he ignored the yelling. You and the jerk were in the middle of the human pile. And you were practically dying with the pressure of four bodies which was on you. You couldn’t imagine the guy at the bottom who had the pressure of seven people on him. The jerk leaned closer to you. “You, just got pranked!” he whispered in your ears. You shivered at his touch. "Wait! What?!" Everyone except a smirking Kim Myungsoo yelled.

***

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I know~ it was not the best chap i wrote but hey! good news: i will introduce the other infinite members next! Don't mind my spelling/grammar mistakes! Enjoy! Me out!