changes..

the choice

as soon as Soo In arrived at her house she started to get ready and wait patiently for Ji Hun to picks her up.
a few minutes later, Ji Hun came dressing stylishly.

Soo In: wow, you look..... expensive.

Ji Hun: huh? what? this? nah~ this is nothing.

Soo In: so where are you taking me?

Ji Hun: you'll know later..

Soo In: but i want to know now since you trap me into going...

Ji Hun: okay, okay. were going to go meet a reporter and you are going to be my manager.

Soo In: eh? where's you're real manager?

Ji Hun: i don't have one. i used to bring my sister but now she's in college so i need someone to fill in her place.

Soo In: but i don't want to be a manager. i don't even know what i should do.

Ji Hun: just support my answers when the reporter ask me a question.

Soo In: but i can't be your manager the whole time. i mean, I'm still a student.

Ji Hun: you don't need to be my full time manager. just be one when i call you and i promise every time you accompany me in an interview i will pay you.

Soo In: hmm.. i'll agree then since i can use the extra money.

Ji Hun: that's a good girl *pats Soo In's head*

Ji Hun brought Soo In to a very expensive looking restaurant. they then enter the restaurant and find the reporter already waiting for them.

Soo In: *whispering* why didn't you tell me we're are going to a place like this? i would have dressed better if you told me.

Ji Hun: it's better you dressed like this or else people will get a wrong idea.

Soo In: oh, i guess you're right.

Soo In and Ji Hun took a seat in front of the reporter.

Reporter: hello Mr.Kim.

Ji Hun: *sigh* whatever.

Reporter: hmm.. that's not a very friendly greeting.

Ji Hun: instead of we talk about that let's not waste our time and start with the interview.

Reporter: i guess we should do that. so firstly, will any of you tell me who this beautiful lady is?

Soo In: i'm Lee Soo In his new manager.

Ji Hun: you don't have to be so polite..

Soo In: u-uh?

Reporter: are you sure your not dating?

Ji Hun: seriously, why would i date her? do you even know my standard?

Soo In: *looks at Ji Hun* w-what?(with a slow voice)

Ji Hun notice that Soo In's eyes are starting to fill with tears.

Ji Hun: *looking at Soo In* would you mind going to the counter and order me a glass of water?

Soo In: *stands up* okay. *goes to the toilet to dry her eyes*

Reporter: you said she was your manager. how come she reacts like that?

Ji Hun: i just hire her last week and i haven't said mean words to her yet so i had expect that she'll react that way..

Reporter: okay. I'll believe that. now, the main question, is it true that you're taking drugs before you gets on stage at your last concert?

Ji Hun: that's pretty blunt. well, all i can say is i have never taken drugs before but i guess saying that will be no use since you already published that wrong statement in your magazine.

Reporter: how will we know for sure you didn't take it?

Ji Hun: and how do you know for sure i did took it? you have no prove to say that. your just lucky that i didn't sue your company. now, listen to what i'm going to say. if things like this happen once again or you won't correct the statement that you made, i promise you i will sue your company and make sure it will bankrupt!

Ji Hun started to walk out of the restaurant and wait for Soo In outside. he then texted Soo In to tell him where he is.

Ji Hun: if you're ready to leave just come out.

Soo In: just go home without me. i need to go somewhere after this.

Ji Hun: where do you need to go ? i'll drop you off there.

Soo In: it's sort of personal.

Ji Hun: are you mad at me?

Soo In: no.

Ji Hun: just tell me if you are!

Soo In: just leave! i can't be seen with you since i'm not your standard.

Ji Hun: you are mad. fine! if you want me to leave i will.

Soo In stop replying his text. she wipes her tears then exit the restroom but after she took a few steps, a guy holds her arm.

Min Jun: are you okay?

Soo In: *shocked* Min Jun?

Min Jun: you're crying?

Soo In: something was in my eyes.

Min Jun: liar. i know you were crying.

Soo In: no i wasn't. *tears started to fall again*

seeing the tears Min Jun pulls Soo In and hugs her tightly to comfort her. after she calm herself down, Min Jun sends her home.

Soo In: thank you..

Min Jun: it's okay. we are friends anyway. listen, if you ever need my help just call me okay?

 Soo In: *nods* okay..

Min Jun: i guess i'll be leaving now. goodnight.

Soo In: okay, i'm sort of tired myself. goodnight.

Min Jun then leaves Soo In with full of worries.

Soo In's POV

i can't control my feeling earlier. it felt like he was stabbing me with his words. i shouldn't have followed him because if Min Jun didn't appear i would need to walk all the way home.

end of POV