the man

the choice

the trip to Soo In's hometown took more than an hour which causes Soo In's but to hurt. as soon as the bus stops, Soo In grabs her bag and rush out of the bus to see who come to picks her up. when she finally steps out of the bus she was disappointed to see there is no one that she recognize. Soo In realize that a guy is slowly approaching her she quickly grab her handbag tightly and run but the guy manage to catch up with her. before she can increase her speed to run further, the guy grabs her hand to stop her.

???: *gasp* *gasp* why did you run?

Soo In: *gasp* because you're a bad guy. now let me go!

???: w-what? I'm not a bad guy.

Soo In: you're not?

???: no. I'm sorry if i scared you. i guess i should introduce myself first. I'm Lee Min Su, a friend of your brother. he told me to pick you up because they are busy preparing for the engagement.

Soo In: I'm so sorry for running away from you. i thought you were a bad guy.

Min Su: it's fine. i mean it's my fault anyway.

Soo In: no, no. it's my fault, please stop apologizing.

Min Su: but if i stop apologizing, will you?

Soo In: i guess~

Min Su: then, i'll stop. uhm, let's go to your home for now.

Soo In: okay~

Soo In and Min Su enter his car and went straight to Soo In's home. the rest of the trip was fill with awkward silence. as soon as they reach Soo In's house, Soo In's mother embrace her tightly while Min Su take her bags to her room.

Soo In: eomma, will Min Su be staying with us?

mrs.Lee: Yes. why?

Soo In: it's just a question.

mrs.Lee: do you like him?

Soo In: what!? i just met him today. how can i like him?

mrs.Lee: calm down. I'm just kidding.

Soo In: hmm. well, why is he staying with us?

mrs.Lee: his parents are having a little problem.

Soo In: what kind of problem.

mrs.Lee: his parents are worried about his safety. last week he was chase by a group of girls.

Soo In: seriously?

mrs.Lee: yup. i guess he is just too popular.

Soo In: wow. it must be horrible to not be able to walk around freely. why is he so popular anyway?

mrs.Lee: well, people say he is an ideal guy. i mean, he can do anything. he is smart, athletic, handsome, kind and cool.

Soo In: really?

mrs.Lee: it's what i heard.

Soo In's POV:

i guess Min Su is pretty popular around here. i mean, to be chase by girls. he and his family must be having a hard time. i guess being perfect are not really great. huh? for some reason i'm grateful that i'm not perfect like Min Su.

end of POV