Trouble part 2

the choice

Min Su looks into Soo In's eyes as if he's telling her his disappointment and made Soo In to felt guilty. On the other side, Hae Jin was also staring at Soo In but his eyes was different, it was telling her that he's confused with  what was happening. Suddenly, Min Su takes his step and approach Soo In and Hae Jin. Without hesitation, Min Su grabs Soo In's hands as if he wants to tell everyone that she was his. Not wanting his manliness to be challenged, Hae Jin takes Soo In's hand to avoid Min Su from taking her away from him.

Hae Jin: hey! what's wrong with you?

Min Su: . . . .

Hae Jin: who are you anyway?

Min Su: . . . .

Hae Jin: dude! i'm asking you questions here!!

Min Su: . . .*holding Soo In's hand tighter*

Hae Jin: . . . are you her boyfriend?

Min Su: ..*slowly releasing Soo In's hand*.. no.. i'm not...

Hae Jin: so,,you're nothing to her..*looking at Soo In* right??

Soo In: *looks at Min Su*. . . . . 

Min Su: *looks at Soo In* .. i guess you're right... i'm nothing to her..

Hae Jin: hahahaha... you're so pathetic..

Min Su: for now...

Hae Jin: what?

Min Su: i'm nothing to her for now.. but i will be something to her.. one day..

Hae Jin: w-w-what??? pffftttt... you just keep on wishing silly boy..

Soo In: guys.. please don't fight...

while they were fighting, Min Jun was passing the neighborhood and saw everything and made a decision to interfere...

Min Jun: hey.. what's with the noise?

Soo In: it's nothing... 

Min Jun: really? then i'm taking Soo In with me because she promised me a few days ago that we'll be going on a date.. right Soo In?

Soo In: but i never promise you that...

Min Jun: *winks at Soo In* don't tell me you forgot...

Soo In: wha.... ah! i remember now..

Min Jun: so.. why don't you go home now and i'll go and pick you up an hour later..

Soo In: ah.. okay..

Min Jun: *looks at Min Su and Hae Jin* as for you two, let's go and have a little talk..

Hae Jin & Min Su: *looking at each other*

Min Jun: don't worry.. i'm paying for the drinks..

while Soo In escaped from the ruckus, Min Jun brought Min Su and Hae Jin to a cafe to have a talk.

Min Su: so, why did you brought us here?

Min Jun: listen, i saw the two of you fight in front of Soo In earlier..

Hae Jin: so? what does it have to do with you??

Min Jun: well, i'm a friend of Soo In since we were little so i really care about her feelings.. and to tell you the truth.. i think i'm starting to fall for her..

Min Su: what are you saying?

Min Jun: i'm saying... i love her.. more than friends..

Hae Jin: so you drag us here to us that you like her too?? well, if you don't have anything else to say, i'm leaving*stands up*

Min Jun: wait!!

Hae Jin: what?

Min Jun: let's play fair..

Min Su: what does that suppose to mean?

Min Jun: we'll let Soo In picks who she likes... and no beating is allowed...

Hae Jin: that's fine with me...

Min Jun: good... what about you Min Su?

Min Su: . . .

Min Jun: i'll take that as a yes... now if you to excuse me... i have a date..