OMG!

the choice

Soo In's POV:

due to my unexpected encounter with Min Jun, i totally forgotten what has happen between me and that annoying Kim Ji Hun and my mood suddenly become much better.
(. . .)
as i walk my way to school, i realize that a lot of girls stare at me with furious eyes. i don't really know why though~

end of POV.

girl A: you!

Soo In: *turning* Me?

girl A: yes, you! why else do you think we gather here for?

Soo In: i don't know~ why ask me? you're the one that come here~

girl A: don't play dumb with me! you know what you did.

Soo In: but, what did i do actually?

girl A: you had a fight with our Ji Hun oppa did you?

Soo In: well yes. but, what did i do to all of you?

girl B: you hurt our oppa's feeling. and that hurt our feelings too.

Soo In:*walking away* listen, i don't need this right now.

before Soo In can walk away far enough, a girl suddenly push her from the back which made her fall.

Soo In: hey! what do you thing you're doing?

girl B: getting revenge for our oppa of course.(with evil smile)

Soo In closed her eyes waiting for a slap or a punch from Ji Hun's fan. but , after a while, she does not even feel a single hand on her skin. she open her eyes to see what happen. she was shocked to see a guy standing in front of her to protect her from the crazy fans.

???: what do you think you're doing?

girl A: we're sorry. please forgive us~

???: i'll forgive you for now since you haven't hurt her. but if i found out you do anything like this again, i won't let any of you to be my fan again.

Soo In: fan? Ji Hun?

Ji Hun: *turn to face Soo In* sorry, did they hurt you?

Soo In: no i'm fine~

Ji Hun: *turn to face his fans again* why are you still here?!

girls: *run* we're sorry!

Ji Hun: *holding his hands out to help Soo In get up* sorry again.

Soo In: it's okay. uhm~

Ji Hun: about that fight, forget it and i'm really sorry for that too. i was just in a bad mood.

Soo In: i'm sorry too.

Ji Hun:it's okay. do you want a ride to school? i mean, you're late thanks to my crazy fans~

Soo In: ah! thank you! i guess i am quite late.

Ji Hun give Soo In a ride to school then leaves immediately.

Soo In's POV:

 it's weird. i mean, he looked really different from what he looks when we had that fight and he does not look that snobbish like everyone said. i think, he looks pretty cute and sweet too.

end of POV.