Mr.familiarly-unknown

the choice

Soo In's POV:

i'm still thinking about what happen yesterday. i mean, how could someone like that be famous?. that is so not logic. maybe someone is trying to prank me...
ahh!!! i'll just forget it. maybe i should walk at the park today..kekeke~

end of POV

Soo In went out to walk at the park near her apartment. while she was walking, she felt someone is watching her. she ran as fast as she can when she met a dead end. she turn and there he was.

Soo In: please don't hurt me! i'll give you anything you want..*crying*

???: really? you promise?

Soo In: yes, yes. i promise..

???: great! give me your phone~

Soo In: what? just my phone?

???: for now, yes. *smiling*

Soo In: okay~ here..

the guy took her phone than took a picture of himself.

???:*showing Soo In the picture* don't you think i look handsome today?^^

Soo In: i guess??

???: then, will you go out with me? Soo In?

Soo In: huh? are you playing a joke? first you tried to rob me, now you're asking me out? and how do you know my name anyway?

???: aaawwww~ you look so cute when your mad..

Soo In: stop it!

???: okay, okay. first of all, i never said i am robbing you. plus, you're the bad person right now~

Soo In: what do you mean?

???: i mean, i remember your name while you don't remember mine?

Soo In: i'm sorry, have we met before.

???: well i'm Park Min Jun.

Soo In: ah! your the leader of 'Legendary' aren't you?

Min Jun: well yes i am.

Soo In: then i guess you got the wrong person because i don't believes we met before~

Min Jun: ouch, i don't think so. maybe you know me by the name Woo Jin?

Soo In: By Woo Jin you mean Shin Woo Jin!!!

Min Jun: yup~ haha.. nice to meet you again Soo In!! *hug Soo In*

Soo In: *hugging Min Jun* hahaha~ yeah, nice to meet you too. how did you find me anyway?

Min Jun:*release Soo In* you made in the newspaper this morning, so i figured out you would live around that magazine stall where you fight with Kim Ji  Hun yesterday.

Soo In: what!

Min Jun: by that respond i guess you did not know~

Soo In: sort of. i think my luck is bad this week.

Min Jun: i guess so. oh! i did not realize the time, i think i need to go now. here is your phone, i already save my number in it. see you later~

Soo In: okay~ see you later~

 

Soo In's POV

great~ what should i do now? his fans are gonna hate me for shouting at him.
i hope my luck will improve this week~

end of POV