goodbye~

the choice

a day after Soo In's brother engagement, it was time for Soo In to leave her town and come back to Seoul. after the incident where Min Su helps Soo In, they have been spending their time together. it was time for Min Su to send Soo In to the bus station but this time they were accompanied by Soo In's parents so he can't show that he is sad for Soo In to go away.
after hugging her parents and shake hands with Min Su, Soo In gets in the bus. before the bus started to move, Soo In had an eye contact with Min Su.
after one and a half hour later, Soo In arrives at Seoul and went straight home. after she cleaned herself and took a short nap, she receives a text message from Ji Hun.

Ji Hun: hey, R U free tomorrow evening?

Soo In: yup. Y?

Ji Hun: great. your coming with me tomorrow. i'll pick you up at 7.

Soo In: i said i'm free. i didn't say i'll go.

15 minutes later~

Soo In: hello?

5 minutes later~

Soo In: reply me!

Ji Hun: ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Soo In: hey!

after sending the text, Soo In fell asleep. the next morning Soo In goes to school and accidentally met Ja Hoon on the way to school.

Ja Hoon: Soo In! *runs toward her*

Soo In: huh?

Ja Hoon: where were you last week? i went to your house and call your name a few times but you didn't come out.

Soo In: oh, i was at my hometown. why did you want to see me anyway?

Ja Hoon: just because..

Soo In: you should tell me if you want to visit me next time. wait, how did you know where i lives?

Ja Hoon: *looks at Soo In* that's.....*quickly runs*

Soo In: *shocked* what the...

Soo In's POV

Ja Hoon was weird today and Ji Hun turns back to his ignorant self again. now i need to get ready and wait for Ji Hun come to fetch me.

end of POV