i think~

the choice

because of Min Su's presence in Soo In's house, Soo In have to live her days there with a lot of awkwardness. it was the third day of Soo In's stay at her hometown and she haven't really officially talk to Min Su yet since the day she arrives. but she eventually talk to Min Su because of an incident that evening. Soo In's parents and her brother went out of the house to buy some groceries and left Min Su alone with Soo In at the house. Soo In was cleaning the house when she accidentally stepped on a piece of broken glass.

Soo In: ouch! ouch!

Min Su: *runs to see Soo In* are you okay?

Soo In: i think i stepped on something sharp.

Min Su: let me see.

Min Su grabs on Soo In's bleeding foot then runs off to get a first-aid kit. after he wraps her wound, he help her to get to her room.

Soo In: thanks for helping me.

Min Su: it's okay. i mean i am a guy anyway so i should really take care a girl's safety.

Soo In: *whispering* now i can see why...

Min Su: what is it?

Soo In: eh?.. oh! it's just that you're quite popular with girls right?

Min Su: sort of..

Soo In: well.. i think i finally know the reason why you're popular.

Min Su: really? why?

Soo In: well, you're nice and you did said yourself that you think you should take care a girl's safety...

Min Su: so?

Soo In: if my senses are still correct, i think that is kinda sweet of you.

Min Su: i guess. but, i really want to change. being popular is not really fun. to be honest, this is the first time i talk to a girl other than my mom like this.

Soo In: seriously?

Min Su: *nods* it's really embarrassing though.

Soo In: haha.. well, i guess it is. *looks at her watch* oh! it's almost time for my favorite show. *gets up from bed*

Min Su: *grabs on her arm* what are you doing?

Soo In: i'm just going to the living room.

Min Su: what about your foot? doesn't it hurt?

Soo In: well, it does but i can endure it.

Min Su: let me help you then.

Soo In's POV

i really think Min Su is a sweet guy but i also sympathize him. i hope i can help him.

end of POV