i am sorry~

the choice

after Soo In met Ji Hun, she went home alone. she climbed the stairs slowly but after taking a few steps she stop because someone was blocking her way. she looks at the person's face and was shocked to see Min Su soaked to his bone. 

Min Su: *gasp* where did you go?

Soo In: i-i was helping a lost kid..why are you sweating?

Min Su: *gasp* i was searching for you..

Soo In: why?!

Min Su: because after a few hours you still didn't come home..*gasp* so i thought you were hurt or something..*gasp*

Soo In: i'm sorry i made you worried..

Min Su: it's okay.. *gasp* i know you didn't meant to make me worry..

Soo In: thanks for understanding and for worrying about my safety..*smile*

before Min Su can say anything, Soo In's stomach started to make noise..

Min Su: are you hungry?

Soo In: uh.. well, i haven't had lunch yet..huhu

Min Su: let's go to my house then..you see, before i go out to search you, i did made some kimchi stew.. and i haven't finished it yet so maybe we can heat it and finished it together..

Soo In: that's a great idea..

Soo In followed Min Su to his house to eat. after they finished the food, Soo In went straight to her house. Soo In then take a shower and sleep.
~the next morning~
even though it is Sunday, Soo In wakes up early in the morning to cook some breakfast for Min Su  as a way for her to thank him. after finish cooking, Soo In went to Min Su's house to invite him for breakfast together.

Soo In: *knocking on Min Su's door* Min Su, are you awake?

Min Su: *opens the door* mmm~ *cough* *cough*

Soo In: you're sick..

Min Su: it's just a fever..*cough* don't worry about it..*smile*

Soo In: but.. you look so pale.. come on.. let's go to my house.. i'll took care of you there~

Min Su: you don't have to..

withou saying anything else Soo In grabs on Min Su's arm and pull him to her house. she made Min Su lie down on her bed while she cook some porridge for him. after feeding him, Soo In went to the nearest drug store to buy medicine for him. a few hours past and Min Su's body temperature haven't drop. Soo In enters the room to check on Min Su one more time. she sat beside him put a moist towel on his forehead but when she stand up to leave, Min Su grabs her hand.

Min Su: don't leave~

Soo In: huh? but...

looking at Min Su's face, Soo In felt guilty and decide to stay and accompany him for the night.