*blush*

the choice

after Soo In's encounter with Jang Ja Hoon, she realize that people are getting closer to her and stop avoiding her.
one day, Soo In receive a text message from her mother telling her to come home because her brother is getting engaged the next week.
Soo In has been living on her own in seoul since she enter high shool due to the distance of her school and her hometown.
(. . .)
the next day, Soo In went to the bus station to go back to her hometown. she bought a ticket and wait for the bus. while she was sitting and waiting for the bus a guy slowly approach her and snatch her handbag. luckily, a guy that saw what happened quickly chase after the robber.
5 minutes later, the guy return with her handbag.

???: here's your bag~ *giving Soo In her handbag*

Soo In: thank you so much. i don't know what i'll do if you didn't help me. how can i ever repay you?

???: i think by giving me your number is good enough.^^

Soo In: w-w-what?

???: i said you can repay me by giving me your number.

Soo In: but i don't know you.

???: *taking off his sunglasses* i think you do~^^

Soo In: eh? PARK HAE JIN?!!

everyone was shock because of Soo In's sudden blast and looked at her.
upon realizing who the guy was, Soo In blush.
 

Hae Jin: it's nice to see you again *hugs Soo In*

Soo In:*blush even brighter* y-you too~

Hae Jin: *let go of Soo In* are you okay? do you have a fever or something?

Soo In: *quickly* no! i'm fine~ hehe

Hae Jin: okay then. so will you give me your number?

Soo In: of course~

after they exchange phone number and says their 'goodbye' , Soo In gets in her bus which arrive not long after the incident.

Soo In's POV:

i was shocked to death to see my first crush at the bus station. when i take my seat in the bus, i was already calm. but when i remember the hug Hae Jin gave me, my face turn red again. i think i blushed almost all the way to my hometown.keke~

end of POV