BIG surprise

the choice

the next day after the incident, Soo In wakes up with a pair of swollen eyes. she didn't want to go out of the house but since it's Tuesday she needs to go to school.on her way to school, she was thinking about what had happen that night. a few minutes later she arrive school and went straight to her classroom and class started not long after that.

Homeroom Teacher: good morning everyone. today i have a very good news to all of you especially the girls.

Student: what is it?

Homeroom Teacher: you are getting a new friend today. he just transferred here today. come on in.

as soon as the new student entered, everyone screams but Soo In didn't bother to even glance at the new student.

???: hello everyone, I'm new in this town so please be nice to me and i hope we can be good friends. before i forgot, please treat me like a normal student.

Homeroom Teacher: don't you think you're forgetting something important?

???: my name right? for that please ask Soo In.

Homeroom Teacher: Lee Soo In?

Soo In: *turning her head to look at the new student* Min Su?!!

Min Su: yup. My name is Lee Min Su.

Homeroom Teacher: ah! you know each other? then, why don't you take a seat next to Soo In?

Min Su: i would loved to.^^

Homeroom Teacher: now, let's start our lesson for today.

Soo In:*whispering* what are you doing here.

Min Su: *whispering* studying. i mean, this is a school right? hehee.. i'm just kidding. i'll tell you later okay?

Soo In:*nods* okay.

after school Soo In and Min Su walks home together.

Soo In: so? why did you come here?

Min Su: i'm trying to get away from the crazy girls. besides, you're the only person i can called my friend.

Soo In: don't be silly..

Min Su: it's true..

Soo In: by the way, where do you live?

Min Su: that building over there *pointing at a block of apartment*

Soo In: that's where i live!!

Min Su: really?

Soo In: yeah. which floor is your house?

Min Su: the 2nd floor. house number is 203.

Soo In: that's..... right next to my house!!!

Min Su: wow! this is great now we can see each other everyday.^^

when the elevator reached the 2nd floor, they split up and enter their house.

Soo In POV

i was so surprised to see Min Su and to know that he is my neighbor both in the class and at home makes me happy and made me forgot that i was sad.

end of POV