special kissed in the morning...

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shin hye wake up from her sleep…she turn her head and look at yong hwa..yong hwa sleep peacefully at sofa… shin hye get her cloth and begin to take bath…

shin hye finished her dressing… she walk slowly at yong hwa…shin hye call yong hwa’s name….

‘yong hwa,wake up….its morning already….’ Shin hye touched yong hwa shoulder want to wake up yong hwa..

Yong hwa stills sleep even shin hye touched his shoulder…shin hye feel annoying when yong hwa still sleep! Shin hye hit yong hwa arm,and shout his name…

‘yong! Wake up! Aish…all persons from rich family,always like this?? So lazy to wake up!! ‘ shin hye shout ..

Yonhg hwa shock when shin hye hit his arm and shout loudly at his ears…

‘shin hye-yah! Why you shout and hit my arms?? What do you want?? I feel so sleepy…’ yong hwa sit when shin hye hit his arms,but he want continue lying again…

‘andwe! Wake up now! Its morning already! I don’t want you lazy like this….’ Shin hye pulled yong hwa arm and bring him to the toilet….

‘aigoo…why you always disturb me! Aih…arasso…I will take bath now…’ yong hwa get his towel and go to the toilet…

--------------------

Shin hye comb her hair in front of the mirror….she smile when comb her hair,from child her hair soft and looked like silk…shin hye doesn’t apply any make up at her face,because shin hye want her face always natural,natural beauty is a good more than heavy make up…

Yong hwa finished his bath..he exit from toilet,shirtless…shin hye get blushed when see yong hwa behind her without any shirt at his body…yong hwa know shin hye get blushed,but he just ignore shin hye glared… yong hwa get his shirt,and wear it… shin hye clean her bed,and the room..yong hwa just stare at herself… shin hye feel uncomfortable when yong hwa stare at her..

‘yong,why are you looking at me like that?? ‘ shin hye ask yong hwa

‘why??you’re my wife,of course I can looked at you without any reasons…’ yong hwa smirk at her…

Shin hye bite her lips,she feel shy when yong hwa give answered like that…shin hye just quiet,she dont want fight with yong hwa again… yong hwa lying again at his sofa…shin hye,who begin to exit the room look at yong hwa…

‘yong,please! When you wake up,make sure not continue sleep again…remove your bad behaviour….’ Shin hye smirked at him and exit the room… yong hwa released his smiled when shin hye exit the room……….

                       

photo credit to the rightful owners..

---------------------

Shin hye get down and go to the kitchen,she see two maid preparing the breakfast for Mr.jung family…shin hye greet them…

‘annyeonghaseyo… jung shin hye-imnida…’ shin hye bowed to them…

Both of maid get shocked when shin hye bowed to them…

‘Mrs.Jung! chuseonghamnida! Why you bowed to us?? We as a maid should do that to you…’ both of the maid bowed and get scared …

‘yah!please don’t polite to me like that…just call me shin hye….’ Shin hye smiled to them…

‘andwe mrs.jung! we don’t have a permission to call you like that… we must obey rules and regulation this house… we don’t want another mrs.jung fired us…’ one of the maid said to her…

‘arasso…I let you called me like that…now,I want to help both of you cook…can??’ shin hye closer herself to the maid and grab some vegetables…

‘mrs.jung..just have a sit please…. This is our job…we almost done ….’ The maid didn’t give shin hye help them..lastly,shin hye just sit and look at them…

‘mrs.jung,what place do you want to go for your honeymoon with yong hwa ssi??’ one of the maid asked shin hye…

‘I didn’t make any decision yet… maybe we’re postpone our honeymoon…’ shin hye give them fake smiled… for her,honeymoon with yong hwa is nonsense! Shin hye remembered about last night,yong hwa about the child..oh no! Shin hye want go to the honeymoon,but not with yong hwa….she want go with her beloved,yong hwa and her don’t love each other….

SHIN HYE POV

Almost a month,I didn’t visit hong ki at hospital… I wonder,what hong ki conditions now..tomorrow I want go to the bank,I want to cash the check that yong hwa gave me one day before our marriage….if hong ki knows about my marriage,hong ki laugh at me because of my foolness…even now,I have Bachelor of accountant,but I still want to teach at Yongshin’s orphanage…I want that children g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter