3 conditions + 1 condition...

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shin hye sit again at her chair after yong hwa begging to her…she looked at yong hwa face,he looked pathetic and sad…   ‘ok,I agreed marry with you but with 3 conditions….’shin hye said   ‘whats you conditions??’ yong hwa asked shin hye   ‘first : I already work as a teacher,I think you also have work at anywhere..so,we live with own money… I don’t want to give my money to you,and I don’t want you give your salary to me..   Second : after we married,I want to move to another house..i don’t want to live with your family..   Third : never to touch my body,eventhough we’re married couple….’ Shin hye explain detail to him                                photo credit to the rightful owners..   Yong hwa startle with shin hye conditions….   ‘why you give many conditions?? Then your conditions is nonsense!’ yong hwa said   ‘mwo??! nonsense..? ok, I refuses your plan..’ shin hye get ready to stand   ‘ok,ok! Arasso,I agreed with all your conditions…you give me 3 conditions,but I want to make 1 conditions also….’ Yong hwa smile to shin hye   ‘bunde??(what?) ‘ shin hye ask   ‘I want you call me hubby or yeobo…’ yong hwa laugh make his tooth grin appears   ‘mwo??! Shireo! I just want call you yong hwa…’ shin hye feel blushed when yong asked her to call him hubby or yeobo   ‘then,I don’t want to agree with all our conditions.. ‘ yong hwa smirk to her   ‘ne, I will call you hubby….one more thing,just now you said you want to give me some money,so I think you know how much my sacrifice to you…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter