happy & anger..

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong hwa and shin hye arrived at seoul a few hour later…yong hwa family really excited when see yong hwa and shin hye together…. IU and suzy asked shin hye many questions and want some gift from them…. Yong hwa just silent and shin hye noticed it… all people in the house get gift from them….

Yong hwa really tired and asked permissions to leave… shin hye glanced at yong hwa who had leave just now…

-----------------------

Shin hye come in their room and lock the door… she see yong hwa had change his shirt into pijamas and get ready to sleep..shin hye get her pijamas and change in the bathroom…

After change her pijamas,shin hye lying down in the bed…she turn off the light and on night lamp beside her bed..she don’t feel want to sleep..she stares the ceiling…

SHIN HYE POV

I wonder,why yong become quiet?? Am I have made some wrong to him?? Omo!!! That gift??! Shin hye pabo!!

END POV

Shin hye get up and grab her luggage… she search yong hwa gift..she found it and bring it into her bed… shin hye open the gift slowly….the gift have some beautiful wrap…shin hye open the wrap,and she see blue box…

Shin hye get more curious when see the blue box..she open it…. Her eyes become widen and her body frozen! Yong hwa give her some silver necklace with a blue pearl! So beautiful!

She turn her head and look at yong hwa….yong hwa sleep facing the wall…. Shin hye bite her lips,she feel guilty about her attitude before…shin hye go to the mirror and wear at her neck… she smile alone when see the necklace at her neck…

‘yong….i already open your gift…so beautiful! Gomawoyo…I’m sorry about my behaviour before….’shin hye said to yong hwa

Shin hye voice very loud,she sure yong hwa will heard her voice…yong hwa still sleep peacefully… shin hye stand and walk toward him and tell about the gift again…

‘yong!! Are you heard or not??!!’ finally shin hye shout

Yong hwa shocked when heard shin hye shout aloud… he rub his eyes,and looked at shin hye…

‘honey! Why you shout to me??! Its midnight you know?! I already sleep just now!’ yong hwa get mad

Shin hye step backward when yong hwa mad at her…. She thinks yong hwa just lying down and not sleep yet…

‘errrr…nothing yong… miane….’ Shin hye said .. she really sad when yong hwa mad..

Shin hye go to her bed and remove yong hwa necklace from her neck…. She get the blue box,and put the necklace in… shin hye want to close the box,suddenly someone hold her hand………

‘yong??!’ shin hye look at her hand

Yong hwa smile to her and looked at the box..

‘why you put in ?? you don’t like my gift?? Give me,hubby want wear that necklace at your neck….’ Shin hye handed the necklace,yong hwa pulled shin hye standing in front of him…

Yong hwa caress shin hye hair into side,and wear it at her neck….both of them look at the mirror… yong hwa give shin hye back hug………….

‘honey,you’re so beautiful! I’m so lucky have a beautiful wife like you….please wear it for me…sorry,I get mad at you just now..’ yong hwa wishpered

Shin hye bite her lips and smiled shyly…..she feel shiver when yong hwa give her back hug….shin hye glanced at yong hwa face………

‘yong,gomawo…..i really like it..no need to buy an expensive stuff like this…  It will make me difficult and sad when want to separate with you in the future….’ Shin hye said

Yong hwa hug shin hye tightly…..he just smiled

‘this is one from my plan to make you fallen love to me…. hubby will never leave honey,and hubby will never let you go! That’s my promise…..’ yong hwa hand turn shin hye face to the side and he press his lips at her lips…yong hwa give her sweet kissed and his kissed become more intense! shin hye can’t control herself from kissed his back… yong hwa caress her arm,shin hye let out  a moan… they broke the kissed to grasp some air….

‘please give hubby chances to win your heart…..’ yong hwa wishpered and hug her tight… shin hye turn her body,and kissed yong hwa chest…..

------------------

That morning yong hwa family enjoy their breakfast … after breakfast,Mrs.Jung asked shin hye go to the kitchen…..shin hye obey and follow her….

‘shin hye-yah…eomma want to ask you something…’ mrs.jung begin their conversation

‘ne,eomma..about what??’ shin hye asked

‘when you go honeymoon with yong hwa,seo hyun come to our house…. She said you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter