she's dying..

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong hun who witnessed the incident seemed to be surprised...he do not know why he was so scared.. He stood watching the rigid body is not moving anymore...his intention died to touch shin hye body..Jong hun saw two unidentified people entered the house.. jong hun increasingly chaotic..he want to escape!

'! what are you doing here??!' min hyuk shout aloud while woori ran to get shin hye lying body on the floor

jong hun anxious,he shooked his head...min hyuk lean closer to him and he stepbackward from min hyuk..

'i'm not killed her! not me!!  seo hyun asked me to kill her! seo hyun!! ' shout jong hun like a crazy person

min hyuk startled!

'seo hyun?? damn you!' min hyuk anger more increase,he want to punch jong hun but unexpectedly someone kick jong hun head from behind!

jong hun fell on the floor! min hyuk turn his head and saw yong hwa stood beside him!

'hyung!' min hyuk shocked

yong hwa get jong hun and puched him more and more...jong hun mouth burst alot of blood..his lips busted..

'what the are you doing with my wife!! i will kill you tonight!' yong hwa and jong hun wrestle each other

yong hwa captured jong hun wrist but jong hun pulled his hand hard..jong hun grab the chance,he ran out.. he ran faster to leave the house.. yong hwa wanna chased but he turn around when min hyuk called him..

'hyung! ppalli! shin hye eonni is dying!' yong hwa began approach shin hye...his heart keep pumpings...

shin hye blood become heavy .. yong hwa,min hyuk and woori more shocked and anxious! yong hwa body felt shiver...

'honey! honey! wake up! its me...hubby is here.... !' yong hwa shout..his tears begin to burst...

shin hye face become more pale,yong hwa kissed shin hye cheek..

'hyung! lets bring shin hye eonni to hospital now! i'm scared she will get abortion!' min hyuk yell and he ran out to his car and started the engine

yong hwa lift shin hye body and carry her with princess style....woori get shin hye stuff and open the door for yong hwa... min hyuk drive fast,woori begin to cry and yong hwa looked depressed..yong hwa held shin hye body tight...

'honey,please wake up! i'm sorry! dont leave me... i love you..! you must survive for hubby and the baby!' yong hwa can't forgive himself if anything happen to shin hye

YONG HWA POV

i can't sleep when i got a bad dream...i'm worried a lot,then i decided to visit shin hye for a while...i can feel bad thing happened to shin hye...its true! ! seo hyun always ruin our life! i'm swear if anything happened to shin hye and our baby,i will kill seo hyun and the rest! now,my wife is dying! Owh God,please save my wife and our baby! honey,please survive for hubby! dont leave me! i need you!

END POV

shin hye breathing become decrease,yong hwa lean closer and hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter