honeymoon 2.. ^^

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night shin hye didn’t sleep yet… shin hye just closed her eyes… shin hye thought about hong ki…. Hong ki now is going undergo operation theatre…shin hye feel relieved,hong ki get the best treatment…thanks to yong hwa because had gave her a lot of money for hong ki treatment……..

Flashback

Before shin hye and yong hwa go to honeymoon,shin hye went to the bank…she want to cash the check that yong hwa had gave her before this… unfortunately,accountant who had to cash her check is SEO HYUN! Seo hyun give smirk to her…. Shin hye just ignored her smirk…

‘wow! 300 000 won! From yong hwa account…. Early marriage he gave you a lot of money…. Its make me curious shin hye ssi!’ shin hye get annoyed the way seo hyun talked to her

‘yong hwa give me money because he want to donate for my friends..my friends sicks..’ shin hye just give a simple answered

‘you think,I believe from what you said?? You married with yong hwa because of money! Such a ! I know,you come from poor family!’ seo hyun bashed shin hye

Shin hye try to avoid burst some angry to her…. She don’t want to fight with silly people..

‘so what?? Yong hwa now,is my husband…now,what do you want to do?? Fact,yong hwa choosed me,not you!’ shin hye replied and take the money from seo hyun

Shin hye out from the bank,but before she out seo hyun shout some rude words…

‘I swear,I will steal yong hwa from you! You’re a ! Son of !’ seo hyun shout

Shin hye don’t want to cry….she don’t want seo hyun saw her weakness…

End flashback

Shin hye sigh….seo hyun is true....she come from poor family,or the true is she just alone the world without any family….when she is in high school,many people said her parent didn’t married when get her…. They always called her son of …

Shin hye burst some tears…she don’t want yong hwa and his family ashamed because of her…. Shin hye get up and sit,she looked at yong hwa who sleep at the sofa….

SHIN HYE POV

Yong,you’ve fallen to the wrong persons….

END POV

-------------------

Yong hwa  swallow his saliva…. He cares his nape… many choices in front of him now… what product he want to choose?? What size?? Oh my gOd…. Yong hwa want to back early but his mind still blurr…. His princess are waiting now… yong hwa remind what shin  hye said before he go out……

Early in the morning………

Shin hye come out from toilet….she pressed her stomach and her face looked in terrible pain….yong hwa get shin hye and help her walked to the bed… yong hwa really worried…

‘honey,what happened to you?? No appo??’ yong hwa touch shin hye stomach…. He massage shin hye stomach to relieve her pain….

Shin hye push yong hwa hand… her face feel hot when yong hwa touch her stomach….

‘aniyo,just a little pain….’ Shin hye bite her lips

‘tell me now! You make hubby worried….! ‘ yong hwa scared when shin hye face sweating

Shin hye still totally not accept  yong hwa called himself hubby,and called her honey… she still not get used it..

‘araaa…can you help me buy some white bread??’ shin hye asked

‘mwo?? White bread?? For what??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter