Because of love... revenge and pain as always..

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

shin hye always avoiding  yong hwa even their family in front of them… yong hwa feel hurt when seing his wife always avoiding him… shin hye maintain her attitude,give a fake happiness and smiled to yong hwa family and her eomma,mrs.min..

yong hwa family didn’t noticed their fight but mrs.min can feel something happened between yong hwa and shin hye….

‘shin hye,do you feel well now??’ mrs.jung asked

‘ye,eomma…now I can eat food properly…. ‘shin hye nodded her head

Jong hyun look at shin hye…..he can feel shin hye voices weird as usual….jong hyun glanced at yong hwa…yong hwa face looked stress…

JONG HYUN POV

What happened to shin hye and yong hwa?? I bet shin hye and yong hwa had fought already…. Shin hye is the best actress,my family didn’t noticed her sad… shin hye is the best woman for me…if yong hwa didn’t married with her,I swear,I want her as my wife……..!

END POV

Yong hwa noticed his brother,jong hyun staring at his wife,shin hye…..his jelous become rise when jong hyun lean closer to shin hye….. shin hye smiled at jong hyun and talked each other….

              

YONG HWA POV

What the heck hyung! aish…..! hyung,I really don’t like you get closer to shin hye…..! my heart feel pain when looked shin hye smiled and talking to you…. From hyung staring,I can feel,jong hyun hyung liked my wife… no hyung! shin hye is my wife….i must work hard to make shin hye forgive me…!

END POV

‘c’mon…we eat together..shin hye,yong hwa,jong hyun….lets eat now!’mrs.min said to them..

Jong hyun nodded and asked shin hye go together….yong hwa get up and standing between shin hye and jong hyun….

‘hyung! you go first….i will go with shin hye….no need to worry about my wife…’ yong hwa give a smiled to jong hyun

‘arasso…..shin hye,don’t be late ok??’ jong hyun said and leave them

Yong hwa feel relieved… he can’t control his jelousy even with jong hyun…. Yong hwa turn his body and smile to shin hye….

‘honey,khajah…we go eat together….’ Yong hwa give his gentle smiled..yong hwa extend his hand at shin hye

Without she noticed,shin hye almost lend her hand to yong hwa….!  shin hye pulled back her hand and pretend to touch her hair…

‘hurm……..’ shin hye just make a sound … shin hye stand and walking to dining table… yong hwa frustrated,shin hye still don’t want to talk with him ..

SHIN HYE POV

Yah,shin hye! You almost give your hand to yong hwa! what are you thinking??! Please behave yourself after this…..dont forgive yong hwa easily….but,I missed him… why I feel like this??

END POV

………………

‘wheres yong hwa??’ seo hyun asked min ah,secretary yong hwa

‘sorry,miss…mr.yong hwa MC for today….he have a family problems….you can come later….’ min ah said to seo hyun…

‘mwo?? Don’t make a fool with me! I want to see him no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter