remember me?

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night was so comfortable and warm for shin hye..shin hye were relaxing in the living room while watching a korean drama.. Almost a week shin hye stay at new home giving by yong hwa.. she's no longer stay at min hyuk house.. shin hye shocked when told by Min Hyuk the house was a gift from yong hwa...

 initially,she  did not want to accept but at the insistence of min hyuk and woori,she had to agree.. That trust of yong hwa, they said.. After all it's the opportunity to not give some burden to min hyuk and woori...

when min hyuk took her to visit a new house, two or three days before she move inside,she felt shocked...! 

shin hye surprised when found the house is complete with all the furniture and ornaments. Wedding pictures with yong hwa hanging on the wall living room..

                            

photo credit to the owner..

Similarly, in the kitchen, all cabinets are filled with food and cooking equipment..Then she went upstairs..The main room is decorated beautifully with a beautiful bedsheets. Furniture and an attractive set of chairs in arranged majestic...

                              

shin hye heading to closet.. she opened the closet door and found there was little her shirt, which organized there.. shin hye silent...Then, shin hye stepped into the next room. .Soon as the door was opened, shin hye tears almost fall. the entire room was filled with clothes and tools children's toys. she opened the closet door,her eyes were full of spaces of children's clothing that folded and hung .

                                               

Suddenly his eyes stuck on the envelope tucked under the folded clothes. shin hye sat down slowly and reach the envelope...............

                                                

For my cute honey,shin hye...

hubby want honey take care of this house.. hubby leaved everything on honey... honey just sit, eat and sleep.. Dont do heavy work.. Water bill, telephone and electricity, hubby will manage it later... If honey need money, hubby already make a bank account under honey's name... Cards, books and pin numbers hubby put in the drawer.. Stay healthy and our baby... i missed you so much..honey,hubby really want a twins baby...can you give it to me?? please let hubby looked at honey from far to cure my terrible pain and missed...

Lots of love : hubby

shin hye startled when her cheeks felt wet.. envelop shadow and the content by a week ago slowly disappeared from  her mind. shin hye realized that she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter