honeymoon and confession 1...

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now,shin hye and yong hwa go to their honeymoon…they arrived at japan,at visit some place….yong hwa always brings camera DSLR because want to capture shin hye sweet moment…sometimes,yong hwa asks another people take picture both of them….yong hwa place his hand at shin hye shoulder and pulled shin hye more closer to him when both of them take picture together……..shin hye just allowed yong hwa hug her ……..

                              

After 2 days,they left Japan and go to New Caledonia…. Shin hye amazed with surrounding…. New Caledonia so beautiful!! Shin hye have a same room with yong hwa…yong hwa refuses when shin hye asked another room for her…yong hwa said,he scared another people recognized his family, and knows about their contract marriage….

                                 

photo credit to the rightful owners..

‘don’t worry shin hye….we do as usual…. I will sleep at sofa and you will sleep at the bed…’ yong hwa said

‘are you sure?? You always give me sleep at the bed….’ Shin hye looked at yong hwa

Yong hwa lean closer…..’you want me sleep beside you??’ yong hwa wishpered

Shin hye bite her lips…she get blushed! Shin hye shook her head…

‘andwe!!’ shin hye replied

Yong hwa laugh when saw shin hye face become red…..

----------------

Shin hye sit at the bed while looked some map….. yong hwa sit beside shin hye….

‘shin hye –yah..what are you looking??’ yong hwa smiled to shin hye

Shin hye turn her head and show the map at yong hwa… yong hwa didn’t looked at map but he looked at shin hye face…. Shin hye didn’t notice yong hwa staring at her face…..

Yong hwa lean more closer….. shin hye can feel yong hwa breat at her neck…..shin hye turn her body,yong hwa grab the chances ! he press his lips and kissed shin hye passionately! Shin hye shocked with yong hwa action! Yong hwa still give passionate kissed,he pulled shin hye lean closer to him………..unnoticed,shin hye open ….yong hwa explore whole ……

                       

SHIN HYE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter