worse first night....

unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shin hye talked each other with all yong hwa girl cousins... shin hye happy,many from of them    nice to her and storied at her  about yong hwa attitude from child until now...

 

yong hwa walked slowly and lean closer to shin hye,his wife... yong hwa sit beside her... shin hye feel irritated with yong hwa but shin hye just smiled because all their cousins infront of them...

'honey,our parents called us...come,hubby want honey go together....' yong hwa tell shin hye and his hand put on shin hye lap....

                            

photo credit to the rightful owners..

SHIN HYE POV

yah! Why you put your hand at my lap! Aish....  I let you once this time yong,because your family in front of me... what?? honey? Hubby??! yarks!

END POV

 

shin hye want to refuse with yong hwa , but her head just nodded in front yong hwa....yong hwa smiled when shin hye agreed with him.. yong hwa held shin hye hand and go to their parents....

 

at garden...

 

'shin hye-yah... yong hwa said you want to move...chincha?? why you want to move?? appa feel sad,you and yong hwa just get married.. why you dont wait another day??' Mr.jung said to shin hye... his face looked sad...

 

shin hye POV : how dare you yong! Why you said to appa about move another house my plan??!

 

'ne,appa.. I want move because my school far from our house.. so, I feel bit tired when I want to go and back from work...' shin hye give fake reasons to mr.jung... shin hye glare at yong hwa,yong hwa just quiet..he didn't want to help shin hye....

yong hwa POV : haha...work? Even shin hye is my wife now..i doesn't know,and what school she teached now... I dont want to help you... now,you answer appa question for me...

'if you feel far,you can asked yong hwa sent you everyday... yong hwa is your husband now right?? if not,you just resign your work.. yong hwa will support you from now...appa want shin hye stay with yong hwa at this house... eomma will be sad too if know about this...' mr.jung begging her daughter in-law

 

shin hye heart fluttered when heard mr.jung begging at her...lastly,shin hye agreed to stay at that house...

 

'ne,appa... I will stay at this house....appa,dont sad like that....' shin hye held mr.jung hand..mr.jung satisfied because shin hye agreed with him.. shin hye feel mr.jung as a her  appa , she begin to love mr.jung...

 

suddenly,mrs.jung sit beside mr.jung....

 

'yeobo,what are you taking about with our child?? ' mrs.jung asked

'aniyo,just advice them about marriage... ' mr.jung reply..he dont want mrs.jung know about their conversation just now....

'I feel happy now...yong hwa get married with shin hye...shin hye,you looked beautiful! ' mrs.jung compliment her..shin hye get blushed when mrs.jung compliment about her beauty...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter