Plans Not Followed

Hi~ You're my Crush!

* Zelo's thoughts are in brown and ShineAe's thoughts are in red


 

" Today? When have I agreed to do it today?  " Zelo looked at ShinAe, wide eyed. " You're supposed to meet up with JongUp hyung! "

Zelo and ShinAe were walking down the long corridor after school when she broke the shocking news to her project work partner. " I turned him down. " She said with a shrug, as if it was not something she should concern herself with.

" WHY? " He shouted and caught the attention of everyone in the corridor.

Earning everyone's stare from the corridoor, ShinAe felt embarrassed and quickly used her long silky hair to cover up her face. " Yah! Don't shout! Everyone's looking! " She whispered, putting a finger on her lips. " Why are you even so angry anyway? It's not like you're trying to matchmake us something. "

*I obviously am, you silly girl!* Zelo sighed and turned to leave the school. He grabbed hold of ShinAe's arm, and pulled her along with him, " Fine, let's go."

Zelo walked quickly down the corridor and headed towards the school gate as ShinAe struggled to keep up with his fast pace. " Go? Where? " She looked up at him with confused eyes.

" Your house of course, for the project. " He stated in a matter of fact tone. Her confused expression is now replaced by a shock one, " My house? But we've agreed on your house! " 

" And we've agreed on saturday! It's friday today! " Zelo retorted.

Realizing that Zelo have a point, she sighed. " Fine..." ShinAe admitted defeat. " But will you please slow down? " She asked, tripping on one of her foot.

 

 

 

Upon hearing the doorbell, ShinAe left the group and quickly rushed to open the door. *Who could it be? We're not expecting any visitors today...* She tried to think of the people that might visit today, but she arrived at no answer. *Maybe oppa forgot his keys...* She guessed as she remembered her silly oppa.

She unlocked the giant brown door and pushed it open, wide enough for her to see who was the uninvited guest. A wonderful smell of fried chicken entered her nostrils, triggering her stomach to growl in hunger.

" Fried chicken delivery! " The boy in school uniform smiled a wide smile, holding a huge container up infront of him.

" S-sunbae? "