The Unexpected Meeting

Hi~ You're my Crush!

*MinWoo's thoughts will be in blue and ShinAe's thoughts will be in red.


 

" Bye baby, don't be late for class! " HyoSung shouted as she waved at the embarrased MinWoo.

*Aish, why is she always like that?* MinWoo sighed and awkwardly waved back. He quickly glanced around, wondering if anyone saw what happened before hurrying towards the school gate.

It was MinWoo's first day at his new school and his sister had insisted on driving him to school. She watched as MinWoo walked towards the school gate before quickly driving off to park her car. It was her first day at work too, afterall. She won't want to be late.

MinWoo stopped walking when those huge words infront of the school caught his attention. *Starship high school?* A smile crept to his face unconsciously. *Maybe transferring schools isn't such a bad idea after all.*

 

ShinAe was walking along the school corridor to her classroom, feeling bored like every other morning. She flipped open one of the books she was holding to a random page. She sighed. *Another boring day ahead.* Before she could let out another sigh, she walked straight into someone and fell hard backwards. "Ouch..." She whined as she slowly recovered from the pain. *What a bad start to a new day.*

" Hey, are you okay? " MinWoo asked, worried about the girl he just knocked over. " Here. " He stretched out his hands and offered to help the poor girl on the floor.

ShinAe grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. " Thanks. " She said as she looked up at the boy. And at the moment their eyes met, both their hearts skipped a beat. ShinAe, being the shy girl she was, quickly looked away, hiding the blush. Feeling nervous too, MinWoo bent down and started picking up the books. " I-I'll help you with the books. "

Realising that her books were still lying there on the floor of the school corridor, ShinAe quickly picked them up too. After the last book, she looked at him and gestured to have her books back. However, MinWoo did not returned her books just like that. " Why don't I walk you to your class? I can help you with your books. " He looked at her with a small smile but inside, he was so nervous. He was afraid she'll reject his offer, he didn't want their meeting to end so quickly.

ShinAe did a little joyous dance in her head. *This is the best day ever!* She smiled and gave a little nod. They walked all the way to her classroom without a word between them, but they were enjoying the moment. They would peep at each other once in a while and smile to themselves like crazy. *If only he could walk me to class every morning.*

They soon reached their destination. ShinAe went inside after bidding goodbye. She settled down on her seat beside Zelo, starting on her work while waiting for the teacher to arrive. MinWoo smiled as he looked at her one last time before leaving. He walked along the corridor smiling at the memories of walking the girl to her class when he realised he had no idea where he was heading. *Omg, where's my class?* He looked around, trying to look for the classroom with the right lable, but to no avail.

 

ShinAe was finishing up her history assignment when Zelo tapped her table, trying to get her attention. " Yeah? " She looked up at him. He shrugged and pointed outside the backdoor. " I think he's looking for you. He's been there for the past few minutes waving like an idiot. "

She looked out of the door and sure enough, a boy was standing there. MinWoo covered his face with his hands in embarrasment. *Oh no, I think he saw what I did.* ShinAe was surprised to see him still there after all this time, but nonetheless, she quickly got up and went outside to meet him. " Are you looking for me? "

" Yeah, I just transferred here and I can't find my class. " He sheepishly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Hearing his silly answer, she laughed too, before offering to walk him to his class.