The Three Visitors

Hi~ You're my Crush!

* MinWoo's thoughts are in brown and ShineAe's thoughts are in red


 

"S-sunbae?"

"You're here!" Zelo dashed from the living room to the door in a second, almost tripping over his own feet in the process. He pushed pass ShinAe and gave his hyung a big thumbs up before grabbing the packet of fried chicken and dashing back into the house. "Time to savour the chickennnnnn!" He sang.

ShinAe quickly turned back to JongUp after recovering from the shock Zelo gave her. Realising that he was still standing at the door, she awkwardly gestured for him to enter the house, trying to be as polite as she could. She smiled a little and asked, "Why are you here?" *Omg, tell me I did not just sound like I want to chase him out of my house* She cringed at how rude her question sounded.

"Oh you know, to deliver the chicken. Just look at how much our Zelo must have craved for it!" He laughed.

Looking at how Zelo devours the chicken, he could probably do well in a chicken eating advertisement. *He makes me so hungry!* Unable to resist the sweet temptations of the beautifully fried chickens, ShinAe quickly joined Zelo in the quest of eating.

JongUp sits on the floor beside the two, watching them eat. He then clapped his hands together like he just thought of something, "Oh ya, did you guys know that MinWoo is exactly 2 floors below us right now? He lives here too!"

ShinAe looked up from her chicken, surprised. *Wah! He lives here too?* She blinked and continue her stare at JongUp who smiled widely, "Should I get him to come up? We could play together!"

*Did he just? WOW. I cannot. He's coming up? To my house? Wow.* It took a while for ShinAe to recover from the surprise she got and she just couldn't help it but to smile and nod vigorously at JongUp's question.

As JongUp called MinWoo on his phone, ShinAe quickly got to her feet and rushed to the toilet to clean herself up. She looked into the mirror and hurridly fixed her hair before going back to her seat and slapping Zelo's hand away from the last chicken. "You should leave some for MinWoo sunbaenim!" She tried to look stern but failed terribly.

"There's no way that pout is going to work on me." Zelo gave her a merong and quickly sent the chicken into his mouth before giving her a too-bad-it's-already-in-my-mouth face.

ShinAe was about to rebut when the doorbell rang. She looked up and immediately rushed to open the door, only to realise how obvious it must have been that she was eager to see MinWoo.

As the door opened, the two shyly stood before each other. *I shouldn't stare at him like that! It'll be obvious!* ShinAe mentally slapped herself. However, the both of them just couldn't bear to break the eye contact.

"Hi!" ShinAe waved, trying to hide the excitement inside her.

"Hi!" MinWoo returned the smile. *Ahhhhhhhhh! That smile!* She goes crazy inside and started giggling unconsciously before covering with her hands to stop the giggles. *Oh gosh, I must have looked so stupid!*

She then quickly gestured for MinWoo to enter the house with her left hand while still keeping her right hand on .

*How can she be so cute?* MinWoo smiled to himself.