Second Awkward Conversation

Hi~ You're my Crush!

* MinWoo's thoughts will be in blue and ShinAe's thoughts will be in red


 

It's the start of another beautiful morning and students from all around the country were hurriedly making their way to school like always. MinWoo and ShinAe were no exception, they too were waiting for the bus at the bus stop early in the morning. *I wonder if I'll still be taking this bus after I transfer to the new school...* MinWoo glanced at ShinAe and quickly look back infront. *What if I don't get to see her anymore?* He looked down and sighed.

*Is something wrong? He looks so sad today...* Concern was obvious on ShinAe's face as she peep at the boy standing at the other side of the bus stop before moving her gaze back to the road infront of her. *Hope he's fine.*

The bus soon came and everybody got up. ShinAe got to her usual seat and quickly settled down. *This might be the last time I see her.* MinWoo gazed at her and the empty seat beside where she was siting. *This might be the last time we'll ever meet.* He slowly walked towards her. *And...* He quickly sat down, feeling nervous. He looked straight infront, afraid that the sight of the girl being right beside him would cause him to go crazy.

ShinAe was enjoying the passing scenery when someone sat beside her. As a reflex action, she turned to look and it totally caught her by surprise. *It's him!* She gasped inside and her heart skipped a beat. *I must be dreaming!* She rubbed her eyes before looking again. However, the sight before her did not change one bit. She didn't knew how to react. She was so flustered, she just stared.

MinWoo soon felt her stare and was rather uncomfortable with it. *What should I do? She's looking at me!*

He was all nervous, but he didn't want to just pretend that it's nothing and continue to stare infront. He took a deep breath in and slowly turned to her.

ShinAe blinked a few times and quickly turned away. She was afraid. She'll blush when their eyes meet.

Trying to keep himself as calm as he can, MinWoo asked, " Is there something wrong? "

She looked at him, surprised. *He just talked to me!* She was squealing inside, but of course she couldn't show it. " N-nothing, I'm really sorry! " She quickly said and tried to bow. However, she accidentally hit her head on the chair infront of her. " Ouch! " She held onto her head. 

" Are you okay? " MinWoo was shocked.

" I-I'm okay... " She gave a soft reply.

She looked up and gave an awkward smile before turning to face the window, rubbing her head. *That was so embarrasing...*

*She's so cute.* MinWoo slightly smiled at her actions.

For the rest of the journey, they stayed silent. They didn't dared to look at each other directions, but couldn't help but glance at each other at the side of their eyes once in a while. The feelings they had were mixed and unable to describe. They were excited and happy yet nervous and afraid at the same time. They hoped for that moment to last forever and never end but their hearts couldn't stop racing. Although that was the case, they were still able to stay comfortable with each other's presence. Well, they liked each other's presence actually.

The bus soon reached their respective stops and they both went on with their long day in school. Concentrating in class were probably hard, but they managed. ShinAe was looking forward to next morning when she think they'll meet again while MinWoo was thinking about him transferring to another school. He would be going to his new school already the next day and he's afraid he'll never see her again.

No matter what they were thinking about, the second awkward conversation they had on the bus that morning left a deep impression in their hearts. It's a memory they'll never forget.

 


>> Check out the trailer in our foreword!