Accidental Eye Contact

Hi~ You're my Crush!

*ShinAe's thoughts will be in red and MinWoo's thoughts will be in blue


 

She looked towards the turning of the road, hoping that the bus will come driving in soon. *Please please please, you need to come already! I'm going to be late if I don't get on the bus within 5 minutes!* She checked the time on her phone once again. She's panicking already. She's been focusing her attention on him so much that she didn't realised she's been waiting there at the bus stop for such a long time now.

He, on the other side of the bus stop, was feeling the panic too. However, the sight of the girl so flustered made him smile. *She's so cute.*

It's been some time now, since he had to go to school earlier for the past few days and haven't been taking the same bus as her, the girl who'll always catch his attention. He was happy he finally got to see her again today, but that wasn't enough. He wanted to see more of her, the brief meeting every morning wasn't enough for him, for he dreams of catching the sight of her every once in a while when he makes a turn around a corner in school. *If only we're in the same school.*

Finally, the bus arrives just in time and stopped infront of the bus stop, waiting for the impatient passengers to rush up and down the bus. ShinAe too was anxiously waiting for her turn to get on the bus, she didn't want to be late. But just as she was about to enter the bus, a boy beside her took a step forward too. They both stopped. Thinking that maybe she should let him up first, ShinAe turned to the boy to look for any signs of him intending to go up the bus and the sight took her by surprised.

*It's him!* She held her breath and her heart skipped a beat. The sight of him was enough to make her blush. She didn't know what to do and started panicking inside. They were looking straight into each other eye's for the first time and it gave a feeling they both were unable to describe. As much as she wanted to look away, she wanted to keep the eye contact. She knew she'll probably be too shy to ever look straight at him again and so she wants to remember this feeling.

He smiled at her and gestured for her to enter the bus first. That killed her. Her heart was thumping like mad all because of this charming boy infront of her. His smile. She couldn't believe he just smiled at her, she almost thought this was all but just a dream. However, she soon came to her senses when the bus driver shouted for them to hurry. A soft " thank you " was all she managed to say without going crazy.

*This is the first time she actually spoke to me.* MinWoo watched as she rushed up the bus before following behind her.

ShinAe quickly found a seat near the window and settled down. She looked outside the window, enjoying the passing scenery and at the same time calming herself down. She knew if she wants to concentrate in class later, she needs to clear her mind of him, especially his smile, his heart fluttering smile.

Unable to find another empty seat, MinWoo found himself a spot where he had a clear view of her. He stood there holding onto one of the handgrips as his eyes automatically fixed themselves onto the girl staring outside the window. He couldn't help it, she just catches his attention so much, he didn't even have to make the effort to look for her, she just stands out among the crowd.

 

The bus stopped near a school and ShinAe got up from her seat while checking the time to make sure she wasn't late yet. *Starship High School...*

She moved towards the door and happened to pass by the boy who she was trying so hard to forget and yet made another accidental eye contact with. *Oh great, now I'll never be able to focus in class today.*