Moon JongUp

Hi~ You're my Crush!

*MinWoo's thoughts will be in blue and ShinAe's thoughts will be in red


 

MinWoo took a deep breath and opened the door to his classroom. He walked in and looked around, feeling all attention on him. The originally noisy and chaotic classroom turned silent in just a second. Upon seeing a stranger in their classroom, the students stopped what they were doing and examined him with questioning looks. However, before anyone could react to the situation, MinWoo felt a hand on his shoulder. The teacher gave him an assuring smile and walked past him to the front of the classroom.

He grabbed the long ruler on the teacher's table and slammed it hard on the table, making a big sound. The students all jumped at the sudden outburst and quickly scurried back to their seats. Feeling statisfied, the teacher smiled and greeted the students. " Good morning, class. "

" Good morning, Mr. Choi. " Everyone greeted and bowed before sitting down.

Mr. Choi then turned to MinWoo and gestured for him to go over. He then looked out of the door and called for someone else. " Come in, JongUp. "

A boy slightly taller then MinWoo then walked in. He stood beside MinWoo and gave a smile. " These two boys are our new transferred students and they will be with us for the rest of the year. "

 

 

 

After a long day of lectures after lectures, it's finally break time and students from all parts of the school hurried over to the canteen, eager for their lunch.

" Are you going with Suzy and Sulli again later? " Zelo asked as he zipped his bag, preparing to leave for break.

" Yeah, why? " ShinAe pushed in her chair, ready to leave.

Ignoring her question, Zelo nodded his head and continued. " Can I join you girls later? "

ShinAe frowned at his question and looked at him weirdly. " Why? "

Zelo then shrugged as an answer and gave a playful smile, obviously having something up his sleeves.

 

 

 

MinWoo immediately went over to JongUp's table as soon as they were dismissed. He gave JongUp a playful punch on his shoulder and smiled. " Fancy seeing my cousin here! Why didn't you tell me you're coming to this school? "

JongUp chuckled and pushed MinWoo slightly. " You didn't tell me you're coming either! "

MinWoo laughed. " But weren't you doing good in your previous school? Why did you transferred? "

His cousin smiled, a vibrant smile. " Wanting to get closer to someone maybe? "

MinWoo had never seen his cousin smiled like that before. He looked at JongUp, amazed at how he's so different from the shy little boy he knew. Although surprised at his cousin's change, MinWoo was also excited and curious about who his crush might be.

" Hey, I'm meeting my friend later, want to come too? " JongUp offered as he stood up and put his hands around MinWoo's shoulder.

 

 

 

" Excuse me, excuse me... " Zelo pushed apart ShinAe and Suzy and sat between the two girls.

" Yah, what are you doing? There's not enough space for three! " Suzy slapped the back of Zelo's neck.

He whined and pointed to the other side of the table. " There's plenty of space there for you, elephant! "

Suzy was about to retort when ShinAe spoke up. She looked at Zelo and gave him an irritated look. " Why don't you move over there instead? I've been sitting with you the whole day already! "

Zelo put his palms together and pouted. " Just a few minutes more, please? "

ShinAe sighed and looked away when someone among the crowd caught her attention. *He's here too!* Her heart raced as her eyes met with the boy of her dreams. She quickly looked away and started fixing her hair, she wanted to look her best infront of him. Just then, she felt a nudge from Zelo, trying to get her attention. " Yah yah yah, do remember him? " He pointed to a boy infront of MinWoo.

ShinAe nodded. " Why is he here? "

" He transferred. " Zelo gave a huge smile and waved at his friend.

 

 

 

" My friend's over there, let's go. " JongUp pulled MinWoo slightly. MinWoo looked over to table they were heading and was surprised. *She's there too! Does JongUp knows her?*

After passing through the crowd of people, they finally reached each other. Both MinWoo and ShinAe were staring at each other, surprised that they would meet like that again.

" Hyung! Here! Sit here! " Zelo stood up and frantically waved, gesturing for JongUp to go over. JongUp laughed before settling down on the seat Zelo gave him. " Hi, happy to see you again. " He smiled at ShinAe before waving to the others. He then pointed to MinWoo, " And this is my cousin, MinWoo. "

" Hi. " MinWoo smiled and initiated a hand shake. ShinAe blinked and nervously shook his hand. " Hi, and I'm ShinAe. " She gave a small smile. *ShinAe? Oh gosh, now I knows her name!* MinWoo then turned to Zelo and other two girls, introducing himself. ShinAe watched him as she admired how good looking he was. She could totally stare at him for the whole day.

" ShinAe, this is for you. " JongUp brought her back to earth and handed her a movie ticket. " Are you free tomorrow? Why don't we go watch a movie together? "

She looked at him, surprised. " Movie? Just the two of us? "

" Yeah. It'll be nice. " JongUp smiled and took her hand, putting the ticket into it.

 


A/N

omg 7 comments for the previous chapter! Thank you so much for the comments! <3