Hiding the Feelings

Hi~ You're my Crush!

*ShinAe's thoughts will be in red and Zelo's thoughts will be in brown.


 

Miss Yong pointed to the math question on the board impatiently, demanding an answer from the panic stricken ShinAe. Not having the slightest clue to the answer, she shot Zelo a pleading look. " Aish, square root 3 over 17x to the power of 4 " he whispered. She quickly repeated the answer loud enough to be heard by the teacher and sat down feeling relieved after getting an approving nod.

" You owe me one. " Zelo said as soon as she sat down.

" Thanks anyway. " ShinAe started organising the stuffs on her table.

" Seriously, what would you do without me. " He shook his head playfully.

" Yeah yeah, and what would you do without me? " She handed a stack of papers over to him. " I'm probably the only one who can stand you, look at all your stuffs overflowing onto my table! "

" You don't mind anyway. "

" Yah, how can you make use of my kindness this way? "

" Come on, I know the kindest girl in the world won't get mad at me, my table's just too small. " He gave a smile and placed the papers back onto her desk.

Unable to out talk Zelo, ShinAe turned back to her work and started playing with her pen. " But why are you so distracted in class today anyway? That question just now wasn't even that difficult. " Zelo asked while grabbing a pen from ShinAe's pencil case. " Lend me this, thank you! "

*Because his smile keeps on appearing in my mind!*

" I-I... I was just thinking about something. " ShinAe's never going to tell anyone how she felt about the boy on the bus.

" And what were you thinking about? "

" I-I... Erm... Oh. The class is dismissed! See you tomorrow! " She quickly grabbed her stuffs and left the classroom, hearing the bell. Zelo watched her, sensing something amiss. *What's with her?* He shrugged it off and was about to continue with his work when he heard footsteps coming his way.

" Hehe. My pen. " ShinAe gave an embarrassed laugh and took the pen from Zelo. " Bye! "

 

ShinAe entered the bus with her friends following close behind her. She looked around the bus for empty seats when someone caught her attention. *It's him!* Feeling flustered, she quickly walked past him and settled down with her friends on the seats right at the back.

" ShinAe ah, are your parents at home? " Suzy asked the girl who seemed to be staring at something... or someone. Getting no response, she asked again " ShinAe! "

" Y-yes? " She quickly got out of her daze not wanting them to find out about anything.

" Suzy asked if your parents are at home. " Sulli repeated the question.

" Oh, no one is at home right now. My parents are out grocery shopping and oppa's with his girlfriend. You two can play all you want. " She smiled. *Lucky they didn't sense anything wrong.* ShinAe heaved a sigh of relieved as she continued to talk and laugh with her friends, trying her best to ignore the presence of the boy whom she found hard to ignore.

 

The bus soon reached ShinAe's stop and the 3 girls got off the bus. " My house is over there. " ShinAe pointed to the left and started walking towards that direction with her 2 friends following behind. " Hey, did the two of you notice the guy on the bus just now? " Suzy started.

" You noticed him too? I thought I was the only one! " Sulli high fived Suzy.

" Who? " ShinAe gave a clueless look.

" Yah, you need to be more aware of your surroundings! He was staring at you the whole time! " Suzy gave her a soft knock on her head causing ShinAe to wince in pain. " But he was rather cute, maybe he likes you. " Sulli gave her a teasing smile.

" Yah, don't you start teasing me or else I'll... "

" You'll what? " Sulli dared.

" I'll chase you! " The 3 girls started chasing each other around and laughed so hard that they were out of breath.

*Like me? No way.*