Chapter Two: Kids or Kiddos?

Small Bump

 

 

 

 

If only I could shout from the bottom of my lungs to your precious face! Precious? Maybe no more.

I panted from the long walk where right now I come back to my senses. Intelligent long legs. I never noticed that I'm walking to my hide-out place.

Aside from my family, my friends, my strict-yet-caring nanny, this place doesn't talk. Just by the aura of it, it feels safe.

Ouch! Things came blur for a while but I managed to outstand it. Woah, look at you Mr. Wu! You've both affected me both emotionally and physically.

It is now dawn. I'll never get tired of coming here; looking a side of the city. Street and skyscrapers became more visible by the lights.

I glanced at my phone with many missed calls and messages. Now is not the time. I mean really? What guts does he have?!

Droplets fall. It is raining. I didn't bring an umbrella. "Oh my... The papers!" 

 

 

If only these guys never showd up, I could talk to her freely. Jeez, guys give me--

"Give the grumpy man a rest." Baekhyun whispers back at them. I take a brief look at her girls. They're all on their phones. Some shrugged while some have worried looks.

It is raining. Sets my mood. Not my mood only, of course. Sooyoung... "Sooyoung! Crap!"

I ran across them while unknowningly my boys follow me. "Where is she?" they all looked at each other.

The 'motherly' Taeyeon speaks up. "We texted and called her but we received nothing." All shrugged again and again.

I went home and true that, I'm grumpy now. I'm quite worried for her. These guts, hell.

Beep! A message! "Sooyoung's home" -from Chanyeol. I expected a message from the girls. Strange, I reread the recent text again.

"Sooyoung. is..." Thank God, she's safe. I laid back at my bed. Finally I can rest.

Wait, how come Chanyeol knows?

 

 

 

"Like I said, I was struck in the highway" Explaining again and again. Even Siwon-oppa wouldn't believe me. It's just that they're worried anyways.

"Go wash yourself." with that, Dad went back to their room followed by Mom with their goodbyes. Still, there stands my brother.

I smiled at him but he didn't. I passed and walked upstairs. "I heard about that 'Kris' whatsoever." Oh Gosh. I'm dead.

I turned around slowly and tried to be calm.

"Oh, he's a schoolmate. Literally from the same university... of course! We graduated toge- err.. and And! He's freakin' tall. A chinese blood. But I Don't Know Him. Nothing much period." I panted, breathless. Woah, I could enter a contest with this.

I looked up at my brother with a plastered confused face. Yes! At least I converted him from an unnatural.

It's turn to escape, fast as I could up to my room. After closing the doors, things became more blurry and dark.
 

 

 

It's morning and we went to the nearest café, where we hang out time to time. The usual.

Then a bunch of girls exited as fast they could. I catch a face from them and expectedly, it's The Girls.

Sunny noticed us "Oh hey, it's you... Chanyeol?!" she called out and whispered something and with that they went off.

"Sooyoung passed out last night." he speaks up. I froze.

If I hadn't walked to her, she would stay. If she hadn't left, she would be safe. If...

"What? Are you coming or not?" Tao snapped.

We head through the big gates though the visit would not be big. Well, our house is big too- Ha! 

We finished our introductions. So, what's next? I'm so hot blooded right now. Hot for sooyoung you say. I feel responsible for this. When did I become responsible.

"Keep dreaming" Kyungsoo's here taking glances in each angle of the house. "Not bad" he added.

"Yeah, you could help me dreaming with your big eyes." I snort and he replied an elbow. Out of the sudden,

her Mom shows up. "Who's Kris here?" Oh, I'm dead. I bet she doesn't know what's going on.

All of them quickly pointed me, considering the girls. Crap.

"Oh, Kris your mother-in-law called you." Suho whispered while the others only laughed- especially Sehun and Kai Grrrr

"Great, just great guys."

I breathe before going in. After two knocks, a faint voice replies "Come in."

 

 

 

 

"So, I heard from your brother about a guy... Mr. Wu? I think he's familiar." My mom's like a curious child. Oh, this remembers me of Sulli, baby Sul. I'm gonna ask Chan-

"I'm gonna go and ask if Kris is here." Oh mom, don't dare! Before I can say a word, the door shuts.

I wince when I tried to sit up. And for the third time, my head goes up and down. In a minute, there's a knock. "Come in" I say.

Expectedly and unexpected, Kris shows up with fear on his face. I don't get why.

"Hey, are you okay?" a soothing voice as he scoots a chair beside me. I sighed and I don't know why.

Neither two of us talked. In a count of 10, I turned to talk.

"I heard--"

"I'm sorry."

I flushed to chin up at his face. He doesn't stop the look of affections. Explains why many girls want him.

"Firstly, I'm sorry. Sorry for walking to you, sorry for making a little show everytime, sorry for making you walk out," He takes a small breathe.

Well, he doesn't say the main reason for me mad at him.

"Sorry for stealing your first... well, it's a first for me too." he added. Oh Gosh, I'm relieved I'm his first too. I blush

"Sorry for hurting your feelings, sorry for kissing another girl infront of you..." he looks ashamed. I chuckled and he looks up smiling at me.

"Hush... I get it. All of it." he opens his mouth to say something like a kid.

"But, but but but... this will take a time." I smiled

I flicked my finger on his forehead. And I laughed to see his reaction. "Ouch, that really hurts!"

"Well well well, you're one different Sooyoung-ah" I keep on blushing again and again. He sticks to a seductive look and scoots also slowly to my bed. Beside me.

Directly he tickles me and I can't stop screaming and laughing.

 

 

Look! Look! She looks happy. She tries to push me off but it's no use. I got merong on my face.

An interruption came in. "Luhan, why are you beside me?!" I heard Yoona with an angry whispered voice same as Luhan as he replies.

"Your overreacting!." The door bangs open. "U-oh" the same Seohyun as she says.

There the guys and girls fell on each other with some helping to stand. They pushed to come first who'll go out. I got my cold gaze on all of them.

I glance at Sooyoung who has the same face as me. I smirked. The carefree brunette a while ago to a agressive-like one, still panting though. Oh, that night. Where I wasn't the only one who panted.

The door closes. "Who told you to peek at them?!" Taeyeon half shouts.

"Xiumin, and Chen were playing." Yuri and Tiffany replied.

"Hey!" then a small fight is outside. Jessica squeals.

"Come now, you all look like kids." Hyoyeon it is.

"I prefer Kiddos!" Lay replies.

 

I heard a wince from her. She sits up.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

she laughed, a pale one.

"Are you okay?" I asked

she looked up and I raised my eyebrows sending her a-what look?

"I would prefer kids but your guys tells Kiddos." she chuckled.

 

silver-divider.gif

Here's chapter two. I tried my best for the title HAHAHAA.

I'm having sequences on my mind right now, I can't wait to write them ^.^

Be right with you guys, thank you! :)

xoxo,

rina