Chapter Three: The Sarcasm Day

Small Bump

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little 3 weeks have passed. Still the days had given me knifes and ice creams. 

*sigh For nth time, Kris doesn't stop with his winking.

Today's strange. I don't know, maybe it's just that things are different now. We had graduated- that's it.

I took a peek at Yoona, who seemed looking at me for a long span already. Sadly, she looked away. Strange...

I tilt my head back to its original, where Kris haven't stopped with his plays. Also, smirking. Gosh! Give me a break.

 

In the middle of my self talking, he stands up walking to me. Countless heartbeats goes again.

He brought his eyes to my level. It's breathtaking.

I arch an eyebrow, not losing an eye contest. I took my chance to study every feature of his.

Oh my, those lips...

He rolls his eyes after.

"Yah, stop it both of you!" Yuri's tone was full of sarcasm.

Because of that, the boys exited the café. Actually, his guys doesn't stop with all of the tease.

"You're not even dating with each other." Sehun butted a joke after another.

"U-oh" Seohyun maknae whispered aloud.

Woah, it caught me off guard, really hard.

"You're super duper really disqualified for Krystal!" Jess shouted.

It left me hangin'. I didn't know my heart cracked.

I growled and walked away "Soo, where you goin'?" I can sense sympathy in Taeyeon's voice. Oh come on, I'm not a kitten abandoned my her mom in the streets!

I rushed to my car feeling stupid.

"So, when will you stop being hot blooded?" I froze for that voice was the one who stared with hard eyes on me.

What? Me, hot-blooded? Like... For what?!

For a moment, I opened my mouth. "Y-yoona..?" I choked abit. My braveness betrayed me. Embarassing.

"You look both damn serious." Sunny then lowered her voice.

"Is there gossip around?" Tiffany uttered leaving the others looking for speculates.

I turned back at Yoona, but unexpectedly she was only laughing a little. Facing the ground while she kicks some pebbles around.

"You're having a fight- problem..., right?" Hyoyeon confronts and her instincts doesn't fail whenever times like this.

I nervously looked around, trying to look at the girls that maybe they heard what's up. Thank heavens, No!

Oh, what's wrong with those and these children. What's this? Celebrating The Sarcasm Day?

 

 

"I better get goin', I have an appointment with Krystal today." Suho glared at maknae.

"Yeah, you're dead!" Baekhyun added

"Bye hyung, I need to make him jealous with her." Kai entered a joke. Sehun was left with nothing to reply.

"Well then, take care hyung." Chen butted them off and waved along with the others.

Today's strange...

Flashback

I didn't expect Yoona outside the café. Her eyes were with full worry, fear and even... anger?

"Do you think you'll be able to face the sequences you'd never expect?!" she shouted. Okay, what have I done now?

Before I could reply without words to say, the boys followed. And I could hear Luhan's irritating jokes. Not again, hell no!

"So, Dr. Im Yoona, I would like to consult my wife for a pregnancy test?" he joked. Right, she's studing Obstetrician & Gynecologist.

She was shocked and her eyes were back with hurt then came to her senses.

"I have no time to bicker. Oh, and, I would be more glad to consult someone pregnant who must be in a relationship with somebody." she emphasized while glaring at me, not even to Luhan.

Just, for how many times do I get some scolding without knowing my faults?!

So here's the list:

I remembered her last words.

I remember Sehun's dumbest truth joke ever.

I remember Chanyeol glaring at me for a second.

I bet by tomorrow I'll remember that Im burried.

Firstly, her last words where like a pang. I didn't understand it. Well yeah I'm not a relationship so what's with her 'must'? 

Its not like I needed to be in a relationship with somebody just to consult some doctor... Wait, does it mean that Sooyoung must be pregnant?

Just Crap Wu, you are a complete jerk. Keep imagining impossibilities.

Secondly, Sehun is right. I'm not in a relationship with her. *sigh It's always about relationship.

Oh, now I get it. Why must I mingle with her? That's the point. Okay, now I really get it.

Thirdly, the strangest is why did Chanyeol glared at me like that. It never happened before... Well, expect for those times whenever I would that we would make a great couple.

I chuckled. So, why?

 

 

 

 

I arrived sweet home tired. The house is silent. Probably Mom and Dad are still working. Concluding no one's home, not until-

"So, when will you tell me about that guy" Crap. Siwon.

I turned around to see that he's holding a flipped newspaper. Leaving me unnoticed that I didn't see him.

"I told you, he's just a freakin' grumpy, tall, batchmate that I... don't know!" I tried to act like normal and thought that feeling-right-for-the-moment. Yahooo~

He seemed in shock. Maybe my voice was too loud for that.

I hurried carefree to the stairs to my room.

I still feel sick today or maybe forever. It's just this feeling...

I poke a glance to my calender at the other side of the wall.

My period's supposed start the other day. Maybe it's a day delayed or whatever

Strange...

 

 

 

 

Sun rays haunts me. Yesterday was fun and at the same time, crazy. I dazzled a morning scattered hair and face.

I hit downstairs for breakfast with both of my parents. Out of a sudden, I received a call. The ID names Chanyeol. What a morning.

I ignored it but it just keeps irritatingly ringing.

"So, what are you now son? A business man?" Dad chuckled. Expecting something.

"Take that Kris, one minute." Mom warned.

I rolled my eyes and like whatever I picked it.

"Guys.. what's--"

"Yah, what have you done?" Tao cuts off. What now?! I was right! I bet by this day I'll be buried.

"Are you fighting?" Lay traces a concerned voice.

"...with whom?" I replied.

"Chanyeol keeps growling." Kyungsoo entered. Chanyeol...Chanyeol?! I'm dead.

"what does he say?" my voice low.

"'Kris is a f***ing jerk' blah blah blah" Xiumin imitated an angry voice.

A good way to start my day...

 

 

silver-divider.gif

Chap three is up! Does a Sarcasm Day exist? o.o

So the next day will reveal everything to some characters yet ;)

Thank you to the new subscribers! <3

xoxo,

rina