Chapter Sixteen: Tokyo

Small Bump

Indigo stands for Japanese

Song for the Chapter: Tokyo by YUI

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Sooyounggiiee! I'm gonna miss you again, and agaian!" Yunho-oppa says for how many times already.

"We have decades to spend our life right? It's not like I'm not gonna be back after a few months." I smile with glee. These guys are so girly; overreacting.

"okay 'kay. Just call us when you need and miss us" he says occasionally but oh, teasing.

"and, that is if we are your first choice before that guy" Yoochun-oppa sternly states. Here comes the hardheaded and strong men.

"Tch. Let's see.. The last time I remembered all of you were when those teenage days." I wander my eyes trying to be a member-of-the-cheer-squad; well I'm not.

"Really Soo. You werent there at my wedding because you got too focused on that Krissy whatever guy that made you like this- Just look at yourself now!" Changmin complains. How dare this guy talking about my life.

Right, I haven't checked on myself lately.

"Sorry, didn't mean to disrespect you. But, please Soo, you must be home before my first child gets born. I don't wanna see my bud getting thinnier than before when she comes back". he grins. He really is happy now with Victoria-unnie.

Thank heavens I didn't end up with him!

How I wished Kris was happy by now with our dear child. Yeah, I know. We haven't done any vows. But still, he said he love me.

I hug Changmin tightly at the thought. "Send my best regards to Unnie and that baby of yours. I like seeing you this happy by the way"

"Gotta be moving on" I kiss one of each cheeks'. "I love you guys" I shout as I finally reach the entrance door of the airport.

They are out of words as all they do is to wave. They try to act like dying while Junsu-oppa is almost choking as Jaejoong-oppa from too much patting him. Silly!

I take a sit on the waiting area. But then...

"UNNIE! You did not told me you got pregnant!" Sulli makes me jump. She's there walking up to me, stomping step by step.

"Can you be more quite will you?" I pull her more closer.

"How can you- No! You will be staying here with Kris-oppa. Give me your ticket, your passport!"

"Are you crazy?! Absolutely NOOOOOOOOOO!" ding donggg~ calling once again the last two passengers of flight...

"Take care!" and before I know it, Sulli had run already to the boarding doors.

Oh ! She's holding my plane ticket! "SSSUUULLLIII!" I shout trying to enter the gates, but yeah ofcourse they would let me enter unless I had my ticket.

Great sul, just great!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What flight was it again?!" I walk fast and try to reach Sooyoung. "Plane...- Wait gonna message her again"

"JOOONGGGINN!" I shout desperately. Oh, time's running out.

With this, there's no way I'll let go of Summer this time.

"Uhh Gate 4 is all it says" and I head to that way fast. ding donggg~ Flight going to OR TAMBO International Airport has now boarded

! They're gone?!

We finally arrive to the waiting area, and yes it is deserted. This is for reals. They had left. Sooyoung just left me! No, this isn't just right. Hauled from all lack of air, I sit to the ground hopeless.

"Wait, Sulli just texted me something. Uhhh- she prevented Sooyoung-noona from riding the plane..." Jongin glances to me as he lifts his eyes "That means she's still here!" finally he exclaims.

Thank heavens now where is she?

"We must find noona separately. Let's divide ourselves. You, Kai wait at the first gate. Luhat at the second gate, Me here at gate four and you, Kris on gate three." Chanyeol pushes each aside as he says our names.

Why gate three?

We are here already so why letting me waste energy more?

And to an unanswer question, Chanyeol speaks up for me "She loves Asian countires" It seems he is telling me something.

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Stupid Sooyoung. Why'd you run to Japan?! Anyways this must be the betterment of my child, our baby.

"Miss? Need help?" a service startles me. I excuse myself. I'm glad I had studied Japanese enough.

It's quarter to nine at night already. And I think I know the right place to go.

 

Indeed it is really crowded here in Tokyo. Another problem is, I get scouted on different fields. One mistakenly thought I was Japanese whereas he even offered me an audition. I got no plans for being an entertainer.

"Excuse me miss, you... free tonight?" a guy brings me back to reality. Me? for the night?!

"Uhm sorry, you have me at disadvantage. No, I'm not some e you dealin' with." I say directly, I mean how insulting.

All he replies is a soft smile on his lips. Seems like a businessman- diamond car waiting behind him finding to let off steam, too bad he is handsome and young. Eventually he leaves.

I sit on a bench on the subway. I can't believe I left home without telling anyone. Is this right? I mean they wouldn't worry about me especially Kris who just forgot me.

Sensing reality, I press a number...

"Ajumma!" "Dear, how are you?"

"Neh neh I'm fine. I'm here in Japan!" "Really? Where are you now?"

"That's my problem. Dunno where to go and it seems you are the only person I know here out of billions." "Of course dear, I would love to invite you. I missed you"

"Ajumma, me too! More than what you imagined. You know, I'm already big. I graduated from college recently!" "Oh my, that's very great! Now where you at? My treat!"

"Well, i'm sitting on a bench here at the subway." "Oh, in tokyo? Okay take a cab and just tell him to drop you at Tetsuya Saotome, Mikawa Zezankyo"

"Yes madam. See ya!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We lost hope. She's nowhere to be found.

"Hyung, she's not home also" Luhan hangs up after calling the Choi's residence.

What am I gonna face and say to my friends? My family? To Sooyoung's family?

"Nope. No one heard from her" Kai on the other hand finishes his call to all each our friends.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol's there wandering. There something in his mind and it's bugging me. "She loves Asian countires. One is Japan to be exact." he eventually sits beside me calmly. What the hell?

"Do you think she'd left because of that?"

"For a dumb like her, its usually a sign. Whenever she can't hide like she used to, she always mention these countries... Macau, Singapore... just anywhere she could think things over." he continues.

How come he's calm after whats happened?

The air conditioner inside the airport can't get enough to cool me down.

"I got the feeling that even though we are surely positive she hadn't left with Sulli, she had gone somewhere. That's why I had let you wait at Gate 3 because that's where Japan boarders go." and he continues again, standing up lifelessly.

"Hyung, come on" Kai follows his other hyungs first while I spend my time to think over. No matter I waste my time as long as I know that things will be okay, yes, thats it.

Just for minutes, let me be alone.

 

She said she loves me and she knows I love her too. Sooyoung cared about the safeness of our baby.

She doesn't even pick my calls. I was wrong Summer, terribly wrong. You know that already.

Just please come back.. both of you safe and sound.

You're going four months this time and supposedly you are here by my side. Be the great father I could to my son right now. How can you leave me? And for thousands of years since, I felt warm droplets flowing. 

Please, enough. Both of us are hurt big time already, no more now.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up in chance that it might be Summer.

"Kris? Dear?" oh, but it's Sooyoung's mother.

"Mrs. Choi, I'm sorry. It's too late we can't find her... she will be fine right?"

"we hope so. She's one headstrong girl. And Kris?"

"n-neh?"

"Can I ask you a favor? Can your father help us track her?"

"Yes yes definitely Mrs. Choi. All I can do, I will just for her... and our child." wow, I can't believe I've said it.

"...glad your thoughtful. Please do take care of my grandchild.... even though I'm not ready to be a grandmom. Since how does young people like both of you did it?" from the sound of her voice, she seems to stop a tear.

"I-i'm, we are really sorry madam." it left me speechless.

"Oh, I am sorry to embarass you. And Kris, can I trust you?"

"Yes Mrs. Choi" I don't need to prepare myself to think for a promise or not. It is my responsibility to be trusted, as a man also.

"You can call me mom by the way. Take care, bye" she whispers farewell

And it struck me. By now I would be squealing in happiness that Sooyoung's mother had just let me call her Mom.

But I can't. Did Mrs. Choi just said that?

"neh, um-ma" and she hangs up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

silver-divider.gif

SO SO SO VERY SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE

I'm gonna update sooner too. I apologize

but anyways it's here :)

PS Tokyo by YUI is really nice. Search the english translation for it <3
 

xoxo,

rina