Chapter Ten: If You Love Me

Small Bump

Song for the Chapter: If You Love Me (Feat. Jay Park) by NS Yoon-G

 

 


 

 

 

 

I open my eyes for a breathful morning. I looked around feeling uneasy within the environment.

Oh, Wu's place.

I close my eyes back. I find myself wrapped by him. In his arms. The thought of last night makes me wanna squeal.

"What are you smiling at, Summer?" Crap.

I held him tightly now covering my face to his chest. Then, he comes ing a tickle. Gosh, so unlike-Kris.

"Don't start" I peek at him, closed eyes with our faces just inches apart.

"Enjoying the view?" he asks.

"In your dreams" I mutter

"Yes, indeed, in my dream." I can sense his smile above my hair as he leans to it.

His dreams? What dreams?

Someones phone rings. We sat up reaching them. It's mine!

"Hello?" "Hello?"

Uh- kris too? We look at each other still with each our own respective phones behind our ears.

I mouth him 'are you joking?'

"O-oh yes....we'll both go." he goes back talking after glancing at me eyebrows arched.

"Unnie, you're gonna go?" seohyun nags in the other line.

"Hey, who said-"

Realization hits me as no other would say that. Of course, it would be him!

"Kris-oppa said just about five little seconds ago." I hang up fast and turn to him.

"Shut up..." with that, he hangs his' also.

He turns to face me and smirks. Stupid!

I think I couldn't fight anymore expect for that forthcoming pale girl. Oh right! Speaking of which, she said we will gonna meet. In my Jia! Do not dare storm between us.

"What?" Kris kneels just at the edge of his bed. And I can sense his wonder from his voice.

"Just somebody..." I choked.

"You are not cheating me with anybody are you?" cheating with a girl? Hell, never I'm gonna be biual. To Jia? Just... in my !

"Kris, that's just totally ridiculous" I giggle at his subject. But, he doesn't reply. I focus more and found his face serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, of course not! It's just you" she strides abit, shocked. Oh, thank God. My world would be an end if she has someone.

"Good." I say simply. Hell, I do not know I to react to such things like that.

She looks at me mouth gaped. Maybe I should . I lift my shirt off. Yeah, you love this body Sooyoung?

"It seems you want more. Don't act like you didn't love it last night." I tease.

She shakes his head and I walk slowly to her. I can't stop studying her features.

What I feel right now, warm and safe. She is graciously amazingly beautiful. I lean towards her and nuzzles my nose with hers. And from the look in her eyes, something is bothering her.

"Get ready." I want to right now. She struggles away from me as she laughs.

"It's nine, you don't want to get ready?" I chuckle. This girl never fails for me.

Look at her! She is so cute as turns O then nods.

"So... can't wait for clubbing later" I added and walk directly to the bathroom not wanting some argument.

"YAH-" she shouted over as I shut the door.

 

"Eat lunch with us." she says as I drop her to her house.

"No."

"Why not?"

"They might speculate about what we did last night." I smirk up at her. Yeah, get it. She turns pinkish red.

"But, i'm hungry!" she drags me to her house fast. Really, this girl keeps on eating yet she's too slim.

"Yeah, yeah, but you must really eat always. You are thin." we stop as she turns at me, awed.

"What?" I look at her with stupefaction below as she is about a feet or a bit more shorter than me.

"No one's accused me of that before. They keep on saying that I'm too way abusing food." she smiles cheekily at me and grabs my head as we approach.

"Okay, a first." I whisper with joy inside me.

There, her mother seems cooking at the other side. Phew, lucky again this time. There is no sign of her deadly brother.

"Oh, Kris it is! Sit down please." her mother snaps as she puts down the well made cooked food.

"Ah- ne," I bowed and ran like a child to Sooyoung's side.

I peek at her mom feeling embarrassed but I found her grinning at us.

"Hey, I heard about you. And obviously, you're just like your dad." I nod. Do they know each other?

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Your dad, my mom and a another used to be close friends, circle of friends. Get it?" Sooyoung raised.

"Really? So how was my Dad back then?" I ask as we sit down where I'm across Sooyoung and Mrs. Choi in the center.

"I think...." she her head to her side and peeks at Sooyoung raising an eyebrow

"the same as you?" her Mom shifts back to her position and slices her steak grinning.

Jeez, how could be a Mom still do that. Well, they would be vibes with my own mother to.

"Oh, I told Taeyeon no cooking for today. Go outside. Have fun." Her mom says as she winks at me.

I knew it! They were up on a plan that time. Well no more since I got something special for her.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Off you go" I take him outside, apparently in the lot.

"What? Hey, you are the one who invited me yet still you dismiss me?" he helds his hands up. Yeah yeah, I know.

"Hehe" I fake a laugh because I want to play right now. Well, eventually he laughs with me, too! I never fail in making him laugh. Except when... uhm- I don't know.

Then, Kris' points up and faces like there-is-something-in-my-mind-right-now.

"What?" I asked and he gestures wait for me. He goes back to his car getting something.

As he visibly came back, he is with now a black box. He hands it to me without hesitation to him. I just look at him confused, really confused.

"Don't open it until I'm gone, like you want me to." he taps it and held my shoulders.

"Yah, I didn't mean it."

"I know, I know. Laters." he kisses my left cheek fast and ran to his car.

Oh, gosh! I really want to burst right now! Just, this feeling is tiring and I want to explode anytime.

As he disappears in my view, I open the ribbon actively.

"Wow..." It's the dress! It's the mini dress that caught me! Kris, you are the man!

Gahhhh~ I love you Kris, why can't you love me too?

"He's still abit different from his father, though. From what I remember, he never gives anything like that to somebody. Instead, he's the one receiving calls and such gifts like there is holiday everyday." Crap, Mom.

She smiles to me as I smile back but then it fades momentarily, something maybe reminding her.

 

So, here I am. Still sticking with the mirror as I twirl the dress with me too. Oh gosh! I love this.

"Mam, sir Chanyeol is waiting for you."

"Be there" still, I'm grinning the dress as I spin again and again ignoring Chanyeol's usual visit.

"Sooyoung-ah!" He shouts as I can hear heavy steps near. Here he goes again.

"Wassup?" I sit to the couch near the window waiting for him, like a routine between us cousins.

"Thank God!" he rans to me and hugs me tightly. He pulls back then hugs again.

"...you're fine." he says

"Freakin' derp! Of course I am! What's wrong?" His overreacting sometimes. And next, his eyes turn 'been-here-done-that' as he finally pulls away.

"Nothing. Stay indoors." he orders sharply and shut my doors as he is gone.

What was that for?

*Buzzz Owp, my phone.

"Hello?" I speak as it is an unregistered number.

"What's your favorite scary movie?" an assuming trying-hard scary voice talks back.

"Dear, you are no good at this, DEER!" I emphasize his nickname. Luhan whines in the other line while I can hear Yoona laughing.

"Okay okay. My gang... er, my boys wanted to say that you must not go outside." Xiumin being the eldest turns in.

What's wrong with these people, really?

"Seriously..." I can tell it is Suho adding dimly.

The line cracks as I want to ask more, eventually giving up to hang up,

"Unnie? Still there? The guys really concernered like hell I don't know for. They won't tell me but I can tell there is something. So better be safe." Yoona rushes in and it seems she's walking away from the noise background. Privacy.

"Oh, and Sooyoung? you there?" she asks once again.

"I'm listening, continue." I invite her.

"Be careful, it's not only you now." she's deep serious.

My small bump! My baby of course!

"Okay, I'll surely always, keep that in my mind." I assured her.

"And don't forget some distance with Luhan, 'kay?" I laughed while she acknowledge it in reply and laughs too.

"Neh unie, Mwuah muwah bye bye!" with that, we both hang up. If this what makes Yoona call me noona, tch. I smirk to myself.

*Buzzz My phone calls again!

"Yes, I'll save this number Luhan" I snicker.

"What take you so long to answer?!" Crap. Jia!

I look back at my phone to find it wasn't the same number she used yesterday. "Why do you keep on changing numbers, ?" I answer sarcastically. It's the best power I could speak.

"Oh, so it's me now that you're telling . Look who's talking, even mingling with Luhan when there is already Kris." I can sense her over smirking.

"Luhan's dating somebody which turns to be one of my dearly many bestfriends. Does that hurt now?" Yes, keep it up Sooyoung!

She replies after a little dead silence.

"Listen, you did not show this afternoon. So you're going to get something from me. Goodbye Sooyoung. Send my best regards you can say to Kris's baby. And oh, don't tell anyone I called or else...you are really gonna get it bigtime." she puts the phone down.

I kinda feel myself weaker at a time, slowly snatching my brave spirit away.

If only Kris is here, if only I could finally say I love him!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tao, Chen, Lay" I call out and and they shift to face me.

"Watch if there is any sign of her. I don't want Sooyoung through this." I watch to phone as the text haunts me. This is the second time since she intrudes. I hope Sooyoung don't know about this.

It read: *So, try to expect things. My stepmom says Hi too. -that dearly Jia years ago.

"What is your plan 'bout that?" Tao sneeks to my phone.

"Needs time, no rush." I shake my head. I admit that I don't know what to do.

"Needs time, needs to tell your parents, needs rush." Lay gestured while sitting to these comfortable leather black couches while heading to the club.

"Hyung, no worries, we will" Chen sets.

Timingly, both the big toys (...well, toys for us boys) stops as the ladies and gentlemen walks down.

Where is my Sooyoung? Out of the nine girls, Sooyoung always stands in my eyes.

Heavens, look at that! She looks gorgeous!

"Go rock it Soo." I heard Tiffany over her while the others keep on pushing each other like crazy. This is why it's so fun being both of the gangs. Especially times like this.

I walk to her as both groups shouts. She stands infront of me smiling really shy. Why shy of the sudden, Miss Choi?

"You look hot today, forever Summer." and instead I get a soft punch against my chest. "Ow." Instinctively it aches.

"Hey, ah- why do you keep on calling me Summer?" she puts her right palm to my heart as she rubs it, feeling quite guilty for what she stupidly did. I melt over and over again. This never happens to me. Only to her.

"Really, you should marry anytime now!" Baekhyun breaks.

"Yeah, and i'll propose to Krystal too!" Sehun exclaims and pretty bit serious.

"If you even succeed." Kyungsoo blurts as everyone nods in agreement.

"You are too young, we are." Kai consoles Sehun as he pats his back.

"Indeed. But, I think i'll look forward to it." Jessica applauds with a mix sad, sarcastic, mad expression. Did she just said that? These girls are so unpredictable. Talking to which, tch, Sooyoung pregnant?

"Gahhh, unnie!" Seohyun looks desperately to Yoona and back at Soo beside me.

 

Everyone's in the dancefloor, like there is no end. Well, I can sit here all my life just with her.

I peek at her and it seems she's sleepy. She yawns and eventually leans on my shoulder. There, that is what its supposed to be.

And no doubt, she's asleep right away. I chuckle and she stirs.

"No one's gonna hurt this baby, our baby." she nuzzles to my chest and settles again. I wave my hand to her to see if she's not sleeping. Well, with no use she is sleeping. Sleeptalking!

"Did I hear that right?" , Sunny! I never noticed. I turn around to see that it is not only her. Oh god!

"I knew it! She looks chubby recently!" Hyoyeon shouts. I freeze.

"Is this why you're dating each other?" Yuri snaps angrily.

"What? No, of course not!" They glare at me, really glowing. I'm dead,

They shake Sooyoung fast and she grumbles and at last, gives up.

"What?" she rubs her eyes as I still held her.

"What's what?!" Sunny shouts.

We are dead.

 

 

 

 

 

silver-divider.gif

Up for an update! Hooray.

I can't wait to spoil right now.

It's been a busy week but I'll do my best of course!

Thanks for the subscribers as always :*

 

xoxo,

rina

 

Who have seen the One-Shot SooKris story? Hehe :3

My Delayed Breathing

There it is, hope you'd like it <3