Chapter Thirteen: All Alone

Small Bump

Song for the Chapter: All Alone by Kim Jaejoong

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Alternate beeps is all I hear. I think my head came from distruction. My baby! I can't move my hands to my belly and I can't even feel anything. I can't move and all.

"Hey..." finally I could open my eyes to a male voice pleasantly. But it's not Kris- "ouch!"

"Are you okay?" he looks puzzlily at me. Do I look okay?

"My baby? Is she fine?" I sit up and keep on wincing with all pains throughout me and I swear, all areas on my body aches.

"Sooyoung!" Siwon bursts into the room and walks fast to me.

"Oppa, my baby?" and I can't help but to cry onto his arms welcoming me.

"But of you are fine" he lifts my head to his shoulder and caresses my head swiftly.

Oh small bump, you are safe. You are now safe!

"Good morning ma'am. I'm nurse Sunye on duty." a woman who obviously is wearing white pajamas alike comes in. "Do you know what time is it?" Morning? Well it isn't. I nod.

"Do you know where you are?" Of course I know where! Hell recap what happened yesterday. I nod anyways.

"So let's get you check up."

"Oppa, don't leave me!" I tug Siwon's hands. 

"I'll be right here but I'm just gonna give side. Gonna make some calls." he frowns and my male friend welcomes again.

"Yah, you're pregnant." Yoochun.

I wince again as Sunye lifts my arm.

"Careful!" Siwon bolts his phone away a little, turning to us.

"Does everybody know?"

"Seems like it." he sheepishly smiles.

"Too late kid." Yoochun ruffles my hair.

Too late? What's the day today?

"You were nearly conscious for about... more than 24 ours" he watches his clock and giggles. Oh, I've missed these guys also! Where are the others?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mom's cake is getting cold. Maybe I should find something else to do. 

Oh right! That ajumma skinny girl! My new playmate!

"Son, have you met the Choi girl?" Mom surprises me by my back.

"No"

"You sure you don't want to see her?"

"I have somebody to find mom"

"Ok. The car will arrive in a hour."

"Why do we have to leave?" This house will miss us. It's fine enough

"Our new home there is lovely than this. You'll like it." Daddy shows up.

"Look dear, it's dangerous out here. It's safer to move right?" Mom adds on.

I ran to the park where I met ajumma girl yesterday.

"Hey, my aunt told me to introduce myself. Hi, I am Jia" a stranger walks to me, blocking me. She's a bit dark like ajumma girl but not too thin.

"Well, mom told me not to talk to strangers so I better go." I turn to my back and walk fast.

I peek behind my shoulder and saw her smiling big and said "Well, I hope I meet you again sometime soon." Definitely a stranger!

So, where is that girl anyways?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

It's been a week since Kris is unconscious. He won't still wake up. And I am here, bringing our baby going 3 months pregnant.

"Just please... wake up" I mumble while resting my head to his hands.

"He will, unnie. God will give time." Seohyun maknae scoots beside me.

Here I am, still doing the same position day by day - 8 days actually. Clutched to his arm, making sure that I'll be here when he wakes up, making me the first person he will see.

"Hey soo, Yoochun-oppa's waiting for you outside" Tiffany tries to fit her head in the door with a big grin on her face. Oh? I can sense the girls glares at her which makes her uncomfortable.

"I guess we'll wait outside." she dashes her eye smile away.

"Soo, I told you before" my cousin Chanyeol hinders me.

"I know. He is nothing more." he lets go of me and the boys felt questionable which I find it hard to answer them.

I take a last glance at Kris laying in his bed peacefully.

"It's only you. I love you" I reach for his forehead and kiss it softly. Be away for awhile then, I hope you won't wake up because I'm not by your sides.

I close the door behind me as I am welcomes with the most missed five guys. I stiffed and turn to Yoochun who look's stupid right now. To changmin-oppa, who looks boringly at them and smiles to me from what gift he brought.

"Are'nt you gonna hug us?" Yunho-oppa offered. The bear hug! What I miss the most. I pull them all for a big hug. Tears try to swim out but I ignore them. I can't speak nor break the hug at all.

"Okay okay..." Jaejoong-oppa snickered.

"Hey, fine?" Junsu-oppa pulled away and ranges my arms, my face and of course, flashes an eye to my belly. Yeah, yeah I get it.

"Yah... just look at you! We haven't even made baby's yet!" Yunho-oppa nags in while staring at the engaged Changmin. I will never get tired of these big boys, my big brothers.

"Tch, get someone to marry guys. Maknae is going to tie the knot yet the hyungs go empty still." he mocks and ofcourse received glares.

"Someday we will" Jaejoong-oppa came back to seriousness.

 

"You sure you're fine?" Junsu asked once more. I knew how he wanted and liked baby's - children.

"Soo, he is awake!" Hyoyeon drags me back to the room and her eyes lift up hope. I sneek inside to find all of them crowded at him. Everyone notices my entrance and they make my way. 

Finally!

In the aisle, I took an angle seeing Kris sitting up with his hand rubbing his head.

"Guys, where the hell am I?" Oh, what a greeting. He momentarily opens his eyes and adjusts them. A two week darkness is hard... not, unless if he's dreaming everyday.

Mr. Wu's hair is messy. How cute! I love cute Wu.

"Jerk!" I called out. He hooks my eye with face blank.

"Hey, welcome back!" I beam reaching for him.

But, still... he had no reaction. What is this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The unfamiliar, this girl with familiar chocolate brown eyes still stands infront of my bed looking at me in wonder.

"Uhm, sorry miss. But who are you?" I ask trying to be respectful. Well, I am not actually. So, lucky for her. Wait, since when did I become a gentle person?

Maybe I've seen her somewhere before. Anyways the girl is there gaping at my response.

"Yah, I am miss Summer pabo" she proclaims. I look at the boys and girls scatting around us. They seem serious. Everything went silent because I really don't know what to say. I don't even know her! Maybe.

Five mature guys enters the room and looks at us. Yeah, those senior guys back then. Who, the campus look highly on.

"I apologize, maybe you're mistaken me for someone" is that the great explanation I can give? I try to explain but her face still does the same. The blank figure - well her face could be beautiful if she smiles, what a waste.

"Mistaken?" she whispers and tries to open to say something.

"Call the doctor. Now!" Tao snapped strictly.

Sehun, Suho and Lay make a quick exit for the doors, obliging to the order.

What's happened?

"I knew it" Baekhyun joins with a bit anger and anguish to his voice while shaking his head down. What has happened?!

The girl infront of me turns to everybody, taking turns to each.

"Is this what I deserve?" she pointed to herself with her voice hurt.

"Unnie, you know... you remember Kris-oppa loves to joke around" Yoona, Luhan's girlfriend laughs an awkward laugh and he grabs her but she doesn't give in.

The girl looks down. "Unni-" Yoona's talk has stopped after this girl brings her hands up.

"What is this?" a man with dark hair and a pointy nose like mine gestures at me. Then, the girl walks up to him and whispers something we can't even hear.

"You call this the father of the child?!" another guy with normally cold-eyes I remebered shouts after hearing what she said.

"Oh, don't be a ty man!" the shortest I can describe blazingly gazes at me.

What have I done wrong again?

 

Young teens get pregnant early these days.

"We're supposed to take care of her like the old days Changmin-ah!" another guy, yet again who is the second tallest of them five distrubs my thought.

Changmin? I've heard that name before. The four guys were dragged by the girl slowly outside leaving him.

He looks at me as giving me a message.

"You were lucky. Very, very lucky" he says without blinking, without humour and follows the others heading outside.

What a scenario I see.

"What's happening to you?" Luhan appears at my side.

"Who are they?"

"Hell men, they were our respected seniors don't you remember in high school freshmen days?" Luhan continued.

Ofcourse that I know, that I remembered. But, wou are they to her? And who is she to them?

"Oh right, Kris hated them" Chanyeol boringly closes his eyes. I forgot I was talking to them.

"When did we ever had many girl friends?" I try to brighten up the area. Normally, all of the girls looks at me and walks out of the room after taking turns of deep horror stares at me.

Honestly, they are scary. I think I know them all. Oh I remember. They're one of our now close friends. And yes, those stares were familiar before.

One of the shortest girl opens the door for all of them.

"Ms. Kim, what can we do for you?" A doctor with a doctor suite obviously comes in.

"Tell him how men can make babies!" Taeyeon shouted at his side but has her face fixed at me.

Yes, I remember joking with these girls but not to the point like this.

"And tell him to teach a mother to care for a baby!" Yoona changes from a nervous calm girl to an angry girl word by word.

Finally all of them slipped through the door leaving the doctor smiling at me.

"How did you managed to pass the test through those eight gorgeous ladies?" the doctor says.

What's about me now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

silver-divider.gif

Sorry! The hell month had passed.

I'm terribly sorry. But while I was away, I made plots and also,

I've written the sequences of this story on my note.

I'm on the most maybe- part of the story so please anticipate my hard work :)

Fighting <3
 

 

xoxo,

rina