Chapter Eleven: Thriller Night

Small Bump

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Like I said, it was a joke" he defended

What? A joke? Me, pregnant... this a joke?! Kris. Who would ever want somebody to joke such as that? But I can't show my anger right now or else we will be twice in trouble.

"Please, its nonsense unnie!" I defended

"Nonsense? You think this... Kris joking around twice is a nonsense?!" Sunny-unnie shouted back.

In the midst of this heated argument, my phone buzzes. Crap! The !

"Don't you dare pick your phone on getting away with this!" unnie shouted again. Oh gosh! This one is different.

Help!

Kris bangs the desk making half of the people present around turn to us.

"It is a joke! Can't you see?" he pointed at me like a perfect dumb.

Did he just forget about his child?

My ears won't take it no more. I walk out heading through the rooftop without listening to their irritationg questions, commands and shouts. I glare at Kris for a moment.

The Seoul night seems at peace. I want peace. And here I am viewing the flashes landscape below. Take a deep breath Sooyoung because everything will be fine.

My phone buzzes once again and there is no choice right now.

"You're going thrice miss. You ignoring my calls won't stop me. Wait at the park - nine this evening." she says before hanging up.

What am I going to do now?!

I hear the door behind me banged open like I expected.

"So thats it, you leave me with all those complaints?!" Kris walks to me.

"Wait... hold on, now you are angry with me?!" I suppress his voice. He keeps silent for awhile but speaks.

"Dont care about today sooyoung 'cause since you got pregnant, everything is in mess! My. Life. Is. In. Mess!" he faced me and whats more hurts that his words, are... it just hurts.

Maybe I was right, he doesn't care. He'll just poison you with his charms and end up in the shadows.

Now I am speechless. His eyes glower more below me. He is red. Look at myself, I'm no longer strong than before. What happened to me? I was stupid the whole time expecting this- that love.

I can feel my eyes blowing up to tears. Baby is sad, bump makes me want to vomit.

Kris walks away shaking his head wildly. This is it.

We are really young for this, for everything. We were wrong. I was wrong, unless if he feels the same way.

I close my eyes gauging up whats happened today and the wind sings with me. I look down to my heels and I can't help but to kneel down and cry in curl.

My phone rings after awhile...

"If you won't show, it will be a mess more than what your knowledge knows... and oh! It'll be fun also to spoil that baby of yours" she finishes without letting me reply.

I just stare at anywhere my eyes lead to.

Is it this? Kris looks at me like what? Just a woman that must be taken care of because she's making mess. Haven't he thought that this baby is his also?

It's his fault! I shouldn't have fallen for that damn face.

Now what am I? And what's Jia's plan?

I read my watch straight. It's 10 minnutes to 9. I don't want to be late.

"This must be worth" I whisper to the night breeze thankfully for accompanying me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung texted them that we'll go home first." Suho shakes in dismay.

My heads full right now. All I need is to get home and whatever. Maybe drinks, yes!

I headed down from the club on my own as the others goes first. In my steps, someone stops me...

"I may not be mad right now but someday and I'll deserve to be. You have this on your hands Kris.

If you don't know- I mean you don't know that Soo-unnie has stopped doing check ups on hers." Yoona says with her face that I can't read.

It was deep blank.

I watch all of the guys starting their engines as they drove away.

Yoona walks away leading my angle to Luhan who she'd passed invincibly. Luhan rubs his forehead who seems to be in a problem.

I've got no time for you all because Sooyoung have got to deal with.

As I turn my back, I eye a familiar van passing by slowly and someone inside appears to be watching all of us but I'm not sure, the windows are tinted.

Well, you know I don't care for now because Sooyoung just bought me to hell!

I kick my tire so hard that it felt my toes are going to break. Kris, get hold of yourself.

I am now home and I can't help but to remember Sooyoung's face how hurt she must be to my words. Maybe I was harsh- but she gets it.

"The securities found something. They'd gathered evidencen that Eunhye has a plan but we couldn't find what it is." I am welcomed by Dad on the kitchen stand drinking.

"Dad, it's late. Go to bed." I reply and this needs to be discussed tomorrow.

He smiles with what I offered "So far, somehow it leads to the Choi's, specifically Sooyoung." father says darkly and then my heart pang.

Did I hear that right? Sooyoung is really in trouble.

"You should be with her right now" he pats my back and walks away leaving his half glass. And I reach for it slowly.

I can't be with her right now. Maybe someday I'm gonna speak this with her.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

We walk to an alley with two big guys pushing me to follow Jia.

"Stop overthinking 'cause it'll be a surprise." she makes the keys sound as we finally arrive infront of a rusty door in the light of the moon.

It is so creepy right here.

Before locking me, the guys pushes me hardly on the floor. Jeez, you've bodies but you don't have the face at all.

I sit myself up weakily of everything that had just happened. Then, in a sudden a pair of arms lifts me up. My fear aloft and I shiver too!

"Sooyoung, it's fine" he squeezes me reassuringly.

Oh gosh! This voice. I've missed so much!

"Changmin?" I hug back and he nodded in darkness.

"Is it sooyoung?" another female voice came in and I reach in blindness for her. Changmin helps me and I hug her directly.

Without notice, I clunch to her shirt and cry. Maybe touch can give you strong energy to do so.

"Shh its alright" and she understand my state as she brushes my back hair while her partner pats my back also.

"I don't want all of you here." I urge myself to speak.

"As long as it is worth for" I hint sadness in Victoria's voice and she settles me unto her shoulder.

"Changmin, I'm sorry I brought unnie to this"

"Where's the word 'oppa'?" he chuckles sadly too.

"I don't want any of you in these"

"That got some plans for us" he replies distracted

"It's.... everything is okay my dear" Unnie shakes his head.

I freeze at my thoughts. What about my baby? Is it because of my child?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I find myself at the hospital doors waiting for someone. As it is, Sooyoung passes to me like what Yoona did to Luhan yesterday.

She's dressed in white gown like the patients wear.

"Sooyoung!" I call out as I follow her. She continues to walk as we head to the doors which says 'Emergency Room' above it. Is she sick or what?

"Choi Summer!" I shout once more but she doesn't seem to hear me. It hurts that she ignors me.

"Look at me..." I choke at my words and there are doctors and nurses pushing me away from her as few of them carries her to bed. It's still the 2nd month of being pregnant, but she's here in the emergency room. For what?

I reach my arms for her but she won't do the same.

She just stares at me with her eyes red from tears.

"Kris, kris! Is sooyoung with you?" Mom interrupts beyond the door.

Oh, a dream. A nightmare. Thank you, I thought Sooyoung was in labor for reals- maybe for an abortion.

, no! She wouldn't do that to our baby.

"Kris, wake up!"

"No" I reply enough for her to hear.

I've never felt so scared with a nightmare before. Not Sooyoung with it.

 

"Did you tell her?" my father sighs as he knows the answer already. I shake my head from the morning dizziness.

Suddenly, someone knocks the front doors.

"Ma'am, the Chois are here." the maid says.

Please not all of them!

We all stand directly leaving the unfinished breakfast.

What I didn't expect after awhile is Mrs. Choi walking fast to my father holding him in the sides.

"Do you know where she is? My daughter... sooyoung?"

"What have Eunhye done this time?" Mr. Choi arrives shortly and he is greatly mad.

Oh no! Did I do the right thing?

Those es!

"Son, where are you going?"

"Sorry Mom, I think I need someone to go to" I grab my jacket fast as I still wore my indoor dress.

As I open my driver's door, someone pushes me aside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

silver-divider.gif

It's been a long time, sorry!

For the title - uhm, I just missed Michael Jackson afterall. Hihi :)

I'll update as soon as possible because its been busy these days Huhuhuuuuhuhuh

Love you guys! Thank you for all comments and subscribers :*

 

xoxo,

rina

Oh hey! There's this new story I've been writing but it'll be a short one.

For Sooyoung and Chanyeol moments for awhile :)

Can You

Wonder if how it seems if Sooyoung was blind? Huhuuhu