Chapter Four: The Questions

Small Bump


 

 

 

 

"Soo, you awake already?" a wake-up call beyond my door distrubs. I groan a reply.

In fact, I feel that I can't even talk properly. Then a weird feeling from my stomach came out and instinctively, I rushed my feet to the comfort room.

I puke as much my mouth wants.

I can tell Siwon haven't left by the door yet.

"Sis, you okay?" the door sounds.

"I'm just washing up" after my reply, I puke again... and again. Reducing its irritatable volume as possible I could.

Just Gross. What have I eaten yesterday, really?

"Anyways, Yoona is waiting for you right at the kitchen stand." Crap!

My vomits are endless. Oh gosh! This isn't good.

Then the door rattles. Before I could object, I sense she goes in without choices. Here's goes nothing.

She sits beside me rapidly still infront of the toilet bowl. Embarrasing.

A question hangs me 'why would she know I'm inside here?'

Stupid Sooyoung, of course you left the door open.

I finally took normal breaths and turn to her. She was no longer the girl with fear and anger eyes recently.

She hugs me into her arms.

She helped me brush my teeth because obviously my energy is already wasted in the early morning.

"I was just observing you, then here goes this." we settled to the balcony's windows. She looks through me and studies my face.

"Unnie, you don't get it?"

I shrugged. What's there to know about? It's been awhile since she had called me that proper address.

"O-okay, I called Chanyeol over." she muttered. Chanyeol? How come?

She sat to my pale pink couch. Oh, if only all of my girls are here. That couch feels empty without them. Oh, I still remember our more teenage days.

"Right! Your exams are later on?" I remembered. This girl is on her way to work already. Well, not that fast. She needs step by step. I wonder if she would find someone for her.

Unexpectedly, she had a worrisome face plastered on her and nodded. 

"About... pregnancy exams, right?" Now somethings on my mind. Is that why she's looking over me?

"Unnie, we just need to look--"

"Oh no, don't dare." I chocked out words. This is crazy.

"We are still not sure unnie, let's take this slowly." she lowered her voice. Oh yeah, we are in my house.

I laughed. "Me... preg...nant? You think ah, you say?"

Me? What?! I'm freakin' what? I can't even say that word.

In the midst of the hysteric conversation, the door opens and unveils Chanyeol.

That face, that wanted-at-the-end-of-the-list face lifts up. Oh gosh! Here's goes his whispered shouts.

 

 

 

 

"So, where is he?" I asked the subject. 

"Oh, he's gone to somewhere cause..." each word of Chen mutes down.

"...Yoona called him!" Xiumin continued and laughed along with the others. I sense Luhan's nerves.

"So, why are you using his phone?" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh, he left it... of course." serious Kai didn't laugh with the others. Hmmm, something's up with him. I hung the phone down.

Urgh, I think I should sleep back. I don't deserve a hell disturbing morning. I covered my face with the palms and lazily reach for my room.

 

I drove to Sooyoung's house as early I could arrive. Then I see Chanyeol's car parked, expectedly.

Seriously, Chanyeol is getting on my nerves. I mean this isn't right, he's my friend, one of the closest.

The maid settled me in the same living room, like before. I heard a familiar squealing cute girl's voice over. The maid excused herself as she went for that unknown girl.

"Ms. Choi, they're having some business upstairs yet. Did you tell Mr. Park you're here? I heard the maids excited.

Ms. Choi? It wasn't even sooyoung who's squealing.

Ms. Choi? I never heard any girl sibling of hers before.

The distant voice comes nearer, and tada. The little sister is back!

"Sulli? How come you didn't tell me?" I hugged her back. It stays the same before, Chanyeols' sister, our sister too! ...With short hair?

"I decided a surprise... why? My hair seems boyish, right?" she puffs her short hair.

"No no, you still look the same." I replied. Now I've realized. This is what Kai's up to. I chuckled.

She mouthed a 'What?'. Wait, how come she's here? In Sooyoung's house?

I glanced upstairs as the door there sounds. Behold, there both Yoona and Chanyeol with unreadable expressions called me.

They let me walked first. Jeez, so what am I going to do? Going to her and say hey-you-look-beautiful-in-the-morning-rays. Funny.

I opened her bedroom but she was nowhere to be seen. But the other door, probably the comfort room is open. Ha! Sneeking Sooyoung is fun. I imagine the shower on... enough!

This is what Mr. Wu is.

My visions were destroyed as I saw her sitting on the floor with head down... holding something. I knelt down, level with her. I tried to lift her chin up but my fingers were then watery.

S***! She's been crying.

Before anything else, grabbing what she's been holding on was all I can do. This vertical thingy shows just lines. What made her cry anyway?

 

 

 

 

"Look, I'm gonna destroy this so you'll stop crying, okay?" He's here. I shut my eyes hard more. Gosh, stupid! He's so... so, insensitive!

He bangs it again to the floor. "Finish. Don't play with it again."

Here I go. I stood feeling weak all over.

"Is this what you feel for it?! Having played over a night and a this?! I really couldn't say that word.

He stills.

"Gosh, are you even a gentleman?" I walked back and forth, outside the room or anywhere!

Calm Sooyoung, we can abort this, we can... I mean, I can. I can do this on my own.

It makes my blood boils watching him unworried by the wall. Is this what he'll do to me all the time?

The night, was all pleasure for him. Stupid Sooyoung. What on earth have you put yourself into?

He was just taking advantage of me. That's all. Really, my heart shattered yesterday, what more now?

 

 

 

 

I still stood by the wall for support. I realized that Yoona and Chanyeol didn't went inside with me. Okay, I get it. For privacy? Privacy for what?!

Watching her walking makes me dizzy. Hearing things with Chanyeol and Sooyoung makes me more dizzy!

"What are you talking about?!" I half shouted. I mean, I'm the one in the centre because of Chanyeol and her, and instead I'm the one being scolded.

She looks at me with unbeary looks.

"Just... please, don't give me things I don't know Sooyoung. Don't give me problems." that was all I can reply.

She gapes and her eyes becomes more reddish. Hell, I must have hurt her. Not to Sooyoung, please.

She walks away fast out of her room, still pajamas on. Oh no, don't do this.

I prepared myself for questions if I ever pass by her parents while still I'm now trying to reach up following her.

Geez, she's a fast runner.

Well, her parents are out maybe. They are nowhere in these rooms.

"Sooyoung, you're giving me more problems!" I shouted when we arrived in this big lot.

"Get out of my house!" she turned around finally and pointed at the big gates,

"Yah, I had come over in this early time just to see what happened to you. Now, you're unwelcoming me?" I fought back

"Well, sorry if I had been giving you problems because you're bringing more problems to me after being pregnant!?" she shouted, her eyes already swelling.

Pregnant, you say? "Preg...nant?" Speechless. Hell no, not this!

She walks back at her house this time and I was about to grab her.

As I turned around, it was a punch that I received.

 

 

silver-divider.gif

Tada! Chapter four is about their personal questions. 

Both Kris and Sooyoung are dumb, actually :D

Thanks for spending time with the story <3 Keke

xoxo,

rina