Chapter Six: Like a Soap

Small Bump

Song for the Chapter: Like a Soap by TVXQ!

 


 

 

 

 

"Wow...." It's really mesmerizing. Now I've watch my own pale reflection.

Small Bump is giving me fats- I mean she's really getting bigger, unless if he's a boy. Oh gosh! I can't even tell wether it's a boy or girl.

After this morning sickness, I answer my phone ringing even without energy to notify who calls.

"yeobseo?" I cleaned myself and reach downstairs for a healthy morning breakfast.

"...S-sooyoung, you okay? You sound weak?" I stiffed.

Behold the familiar blossoming warm voice.

"K-kr.." I swept the Siwon 'oh-don't-tell-me-something-i-hate' look.

"Fany fany tiffany!" I played a voice. I ran back to my room. Jeez, this would be hard. How much more will I face with this womb.

Yeah right, I'm gonna tell them #1

"Tada, I'm pregnant."

or it's either #2

"Mom! Dad! Siwon! You would be a great family for my baby"

Stupid. Just stop Sooyoung.

"..you sound playful." he seems confused. Well, literally me too!

"Oh, sorry! Siwon eyed me suspiciously." I replied him with the best voice I could do.

He stays stays silent after awhile, but I can tell him he's still there.

"Kris?"

"Ah, I was wondering if you would love to go to myeongdong with me?" he choked.

He's asking me to a date?! I hug myself.

"Uhmmm, It's really hot this summer. I'm finding myself a cap." he replied.

Great, he's asking me for nothing else.

Not to mention Jessica named me an english name - Summer. It's just that I'm not hot. I frown.

"I mean, you have the shoppaholic attitude." Oh gosh! The Kris seductive melody.

"Sure, let's meet later." I uttered.

"I'm here waiting outside your wide gates."

He's here? Can't my lips stop turning up and down?

"Yes, I'll go out soon."

I hurridly settled in the bathroom for the notification.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took big steps through the kitchen without pointing my presence.

Kris, the fact that you told her that you'll just be there outside she wouldn't know.

"Sooyoung, it's Mr. Wu over here." her Dad followed her and from a half-angle, she stiffed and turned around glancing at me shocked.

She looked around again in the house finding something, more like someone.

Feeling satisftied, she walks fast to me and there is that again.

Her fluffy long hair mingling with the breeze. She looks beautiful and amazing. Just like the Angel.

She grabbed me with her cold hands to the door.

"Sooyoung, you didn't tell me it's Mr. & Mrs. Wu's son." her Dad reached for us again.

I peek at her and she's like rolling her eyes. I chuckled.

"Neh, we'll be going now. Thanks sir." I bowed while Sooyoung keeps dragging me.

"Good luck with your date." he winked. It does really exist in their generation that someone still winks. Oh, my mom.

She shut the paired wide doors behind her and lazily walked for the gates.

"It's not even a date." he whispered sarcastically.

This made me stop in my tracks. She turned around giving her no replies.

She smiles heavenly and walks behind me, pushing me to move.

Satisfied again, she lets go.

It's not bad at Choi's residence at all. It's a relief that her built brother isn't there or else-

 I sigh and Sooyoung turns again, frowing. Heavens!

Heaven sounds great than hell. No more hell with Sooyoung.

 

We walked through many avenues. I smile at the site of her seeking anywhere like a little girl.

"Wait-" she sets her palms above and walks at her way.

I asked a reach for her but her eyes says no.

Oh, right! I'm here for a cap. Stupid. in how many things to think of, a cap.

I'll accomplish that mission.

"Here!" she comes out of my thoughts holding two Iced cookies & cream.

I deserve this.

"Thank you madam Choi." I bowed elegantly. She laughed again.

Many people around passing by- mostly men looks at her gaping.

Hey, she is mine!

 


 

 

 

 

We entered a 'American Apparel' branch.

The first encounter are these men's undergarments. Embarassing.

I peek at Kris eyes wide and then looked at me.

He coughed out and walked away. Jeez, we can't help not to be awkward yet.

I looked back again to those unders. Imagine how life would be with those only on... with him.

I remember every picture of our night...

Crap. Just stop Ms. Choi.

Now I glance at Kris smirking at something which I don't know to. Smirking at a basic brand cap? Crazy.

I stayed behind with him still looking at everywhere. Not bad for a man who wants a girl to accompany her.

I turned to the women's clothes and dresses.

This two-toned mini dress one caught me. Looks stunning for a party night. I reached for the price but I forgot that Kris is with me.

I turned around to see him in the counter already, smirking again. This time, I am now sure he's smirking at nothing.

 

We are now heading to this avenue with many restaurants on. I gulp.

"Hungry?" he tilt his head to me. I can't help but blush everytime with him.

"Super!" I exhaust a voice.

He chuckled. Maybe he sensed my hungriness at all.

"You stay here. I'll order. My treat." he points to a table

Look, he's ordering now. Not food, but me!

I refused my hiss at the thought of his treat.

As I took glances at people, I feel distant at a girl across about 2 tables ahead. She seems the same age as me. Fact is, she looks beautiful. She chins up at someone, an almost old lady comes to her.

Her face scatters to look at her. Well, everyone may look ugly whenever irritated.

I hope Kris wouldn't see someone like her. If... if if he does not want me.

Crap. He's back.

Those ladies stood up and walks outside.

Gladly, Kris came in time without their sight.

Even though they are just strangers, it itches me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't tell me you're not hot Sooyoung. After that night? Heavens... Yes!

I know you are named Summer. You'll fit with that cocktail dress.

I'll take note of that.

I smirked, again and again. By the time I came back, she caught my eyes locked.

Her eyes tells a playful relief. Not to me, I can sense danger somewhere.

As I sit, my phone vibrates.

"Son, where are you now?" It's mother. She seems cautious.

"Mom? What's wrong?" As I say these words, Sooyoung worries.

'It's okay' I mouthed her. 

"Well, that witch is back." she sighs.

Those witches? They are hell.

"Be careful son, especially with her." Mom hangs up leaving me with traffic thoughts.

I opened my eyes to tell Sooyoung that everything's alright.

"Yah, you're crazy. I came back to see you stiff" I lift a cheerful aura.

"Tsk, look who's talking. You keep on smirking minutes ago." she puts the food on .

Like what Sunny-noona said, she's a big eater. Shikshin.

She looks stunned at my smile.

"You're lucky to be someone of the few to see my smile"

"pabo..." she whispered not looking at me.

Mr. Wu, you go get it boy! 

But, my guts can't get everything.

I mean... this Question. That Question.

Are we even friends now- more than or less?

 

 

 

silver-divider.gif

I made it fluffier.

Not only it will heal you readers' heart, but mine also.

The author must be cheerful, also :D

Oh, right! I want you to listen to TVXQ's Like A Soap.

It's a bit heartbreaking, but great!:)

xoxo,

rina