Chapter Five: Fallen

Small Bump

 


 

 

 

 

Urgh, I'm running out of tears. Sob. Sob. Sob. The only thing I could do aside from in a freakin' position.

Calm, Sooyoung. Let's rethink this... again.

Thank God, Chanyeol, Yoona... and Sulli are not home.

In that moment I left Kris outside, I presume he had walked out. Pausing the troubles for a while.

I got a call from the girls. "Oh, it says uhm Sunny!" even I can call myself crazy at this time.

"Everything's doing fine?" but it was Yoona's voice who welcomes me.

I grab some in the trash can and grambles it infront of the phone.

"What? Fine. Laters." I whispered each word. Yes, that's it. Why am I going crazy?

I couldn't face them with what just happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My pace bruised. I looked up to find who's who.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I shouted and stood up.

His face seems familiar though.

"What was 'that' punk?! I should be the one asking you and now you're in trouble for causing trouble for my Sister" He shouted back, louder than mine.

Oh hell no, it's his brother. The brother from which my guys... I mean the schools been talking about. 

Choi Siwon.

I stiff. I can't move. Its like I'm waiting for him to walk away first. I mean... what explanation would I give him?

This will be the first superstitious crazy thing I realized. Had you, Kris been like these since you were born?

No wonder I can't read Dads face at times. I thought life was full of fun.

My body is numb to drive my own car. I shut the doors when a ring interrupts me.

The caller ID says Sehun. 

"argh, what?" I swipe my phone to answer.

"How is she doing?" Hell. It's Chanyeol. We haven't talked since I-don't-know.

Why is he so concerned about her? Like freakin' everytime and anywhere.

"ohh, I'm driving right now. Laters." I excused fast. This isn't a good time to talk at all, especially to him.

I drove to the same place, to find all of the girls and the boys chatting.

In my luck, she was no where to seen. Of the opposite, Yoona and Chanyeol were seriously talking with each other.

They all turned around and saw me. Neither all of them talked.

"So, even here I'm ganged up?" I chuckled. I'm tired.

No one still talked. Sooyoung pregnant is a hilarious thing to hear.

Their faces were confused then looks at each other.

"Uhhh, have you put sooyoung in trouble?" Tiffany eyes suspicious.

Wiat, they don't know? I had slipped.

"So... did you?" Yuri asked earning no answers from me. The others raises their eyebrows more.

Yoona and Chanyeol goes back to their talk but obviously they're also waiting and listening for my reaction and answer.

"Yah, you're just joking right?" Kyungsoo chuckled. Oh, an idea!

"...got Ya! I'm just joking guys. You're always serious you know." I acted out the best excuse I could.

All were back sipping their drinks. Haha! Success. The Mr. Wu effect.

I blink at Chanyeol smirking at my words. I'm gonna burts you know. Chanyeol, I wouldn't mind you being my friend at this moment. Just punch at your fuc--

"Kris, you wouldn't wish what would happen to you if you got Soo on trouble." I turned around and saw Taeyeon's eyes advice with warning.

Oh, I heard from Sooyoung that Taeyeon's normally concerned like the birth it is on things.

I'm really dead after the aftermath.

I sigh. Maybe I need some air.

After seconds, Lay and Tao leans on the metal bar each beside me.

"Have you settled the thingy with Chanyeol?" worried Tao asked. I could only smirk.

And before I could answer...

"I don't know if this ones good to tell... or not" Lay spoke as he watches the cars passing by.

"Chanyeol was joking about Soo-noona pregnant" Tao continued. 

My blood rises ninty-nine percent now.

"...when you didn't arrive yet." the other Chinese added.

"I mean, is that even a joke or what... for you? he whispered.

They keep on babbling and I cut them off. Reaching the limit One hundred percent now.

"Can you call him out?" I act as a worry-man-trying-to-fix-things. While, I am not.

Oh, I told you I don't mind being the friend of yours at this moment. 

So there he goes. Walks at me calmly.

I a punch at a good angle at him. Yeah, I feel much better now.

 


 

 

 

 

I arrive rapdily as soon Yoona called me. What is it with Mr. Wu, really?

"How was that?!" Kris shouted and his faces tells frustration that still rises. Oh Gosh.

"Wohw, what's wrong with you guys?!" Baekhyun pushes them far aside from each other.

I opened my car door slowly. The others followed each other reaching out for them.

Chanyeol stood up and replies him a smirk only. 

"How are you gonna handle my cousin's situation." Chanyeol emphasized. As I get nearer, I could hear them much better.

Kris' face was full of confusion.

I bet few knows.

"Have you been cheating on Soo?" Hyoyeon's low voice means much more.

I'm waiting for his reply, in case, maybe, there is someone with him. I mean, the term's not cheating because we are not together.

"Noona, I told you that they are not in a relationship." Sehun butted. Ouch! That hurts.

"Firstly hoobae, you are pranking 'bout their relationship. Secondly, I still wouldn't approve you for Krystal with that attitude of yours!" Jessica shouted back.

Seohyun sees and runs to me.

She holds my hand breathing slowly and says "Unnie, this is not good to see." I just nodded. I'm glad she's always concerned.

Suho reaches for me also. "Uhm, Sooyoung-shi. Behalf on them." he bowed while the others haven't seen us yet.

Well, I couldn't see and take a scene anymore.

"Guys, you're all... Immature!" I bursted out. They turned to me and gaped.

I walked to them and just stared at Kris' charming eyes. Oh my.

"They need time." Luhan muttered short while leading them indoors.

The thought of what I wanted to say is heartbreaking.

I had come attached to what's inside of me. It hurts.

I breathed out. Ms. Choi, here it goes.

 

 

 

 

 

Look at that, Luhan concerned.

I stared back at her beautiful eyes.

"You know, I could a-bort this if you want" she cups my face with her cold palms.

Her eyes watery but obviously she helds it in.

I've come to realize that I'm leaning on her hands, feeling it.

I haven't felt a situation like this before.

"No... no, don't!" I whispered and clasps my hands with hers this time.

I played with my feelings and come to think of it, I must now admit the biggest confession to myself.

"What?" she says with her eyes truly confused.

I. Have. Fallen. For Her.

I don't know what people call love thought, tsk.

 "We could work things out." It's the best thing I could reply.

She frowns but later lifts a pout.

"Yoona sent a message about what is right now. I'm sorry for what my cousin did. He's just the same old cousin I had, over-protective." she smiles and it's breathtaking.

Chanyeol, the cousin?

Now is a big day.

I had met her brother... even her cousin.

 

 

silver-divider.gif

Hiihi, here's chap five for you!

I decided to take Kris' perspective longer so everyone would appreciate him. :)

Lovelots for the comments and  subscribers <3

xoxo,

rina