Chapter Fifteen: History

Small Bump

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

It's done. I can't get everything back from what it is. I miss playful and loving Kris, who just confessed to me. Where are you when I needed you the most?

"Unnie, are you okay?" Sulli goes happily unwelcome to my sight along shadows of sunset. "How'd it go with Kris-oppa?"

I just weakily smiled at her to reassure it is fine- when it's not.

"Just call me when you need anything 'kay? Remember I've got only 18 hours time left to treasure with you" she gave a quick peck on my cheeks.

Unexpected girl she is. Gotta keep it from genes though like me and Siwon-oppa... oh, and her brother ofcourse.

Oh, 18 hours? How stupid of me. I haven't remarked the time these days. The mess bought me to apocalypse.

Sulli's gonna be back there with her voluntary work and charities. And now, I think I know what to do.

"Hey sul!" she revolves around like a model.

"What time will you arrive in Africa? Can I come with you?" with beautiful eyes sparling with blank emotion, her eyes finally lits up and turns 'O'. How cute!

"You're gonna come?" she whispers through meters away already from me.

I nod and ready myself to stand up for her crazy strike. I welcome her the tight yet warm hug. Our baby Choi have already grown!

Maybe someone's still here for me and maybe this time, it will be a good distraction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So my friends have been cold yet forced to mingle with me right now. I invite them to the party and I remember their odd and weird faces in reply to.

"Is this really you Kris?" Luhan surprises me with his answer.

"Heck this is me! Watch guys, the ladies will go hungry for me but don't worry. It's still me, the Kris heartless"

"This is BBS" Kai suddenly utters. From the tone of his voice, he seems sad.

'What?' I peek to see Sehun and Kai having a conversation behind me with a questionable look.

"Before the birth of Sooyoung-noona" Kai spelled the acronym. When did this guy became pitiful?

"Sooyoung-noona..." Sehun shared and they join together in sympathy.

"Kai, sulli needs to talk to you before she goes back" Chanyeol shuts his phone.

"Sulli is here?!" and I can't help the excitement in my voice. They all turn to me with poker faces then abruptly goes back to what they are originally doing.

"Thick head, you are forgetting all things" Baekhyun says.

"I'm what?" I feel myself heating up. And instead of our usual fights, they just give me a deep exhale.

"Seriously guys! What's wrong with you?!" it's all itching and distrubing.

"...sorry if I was fated for a scene that made me like this!"

"You had encountered Sulli already when you visited someone because that SOMEONE- I mean, SHE wasn't feeling well that time" Luhan emphasizes the noun. She? Everyone scatters to everywhere I-don't-know.

A memory comes up to my mind. I see blury appearances of Luhan and... Yoona, upstairs with Sulli downstairs beside me. Yeah, I indeed had met Sulli.

But it's not her they're telling about right? 

...I went upstairs and opened the said door. I hear vomiting sounds, most probably. Someone is puking and it seems morning that day.

Sooyoung pregnant a no joke?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Got everything packed up?" Sulli smiles brightly at me.

"Yup. I just need those... the uhmm" I snap my fingers and try to remember something.

"The notebook!" I figured it out and I open the drawers where I hid it.

"Why with the vintage notebook?" Sulli still stands just at the door leaning on it.

"Because I wanted to share experiences with those people there" and it's the truth.

I could also share inspirations to them. Maybe they could lift up my mood as well as I will try to let them be happy too!

Sulli does her family smile and says "Ok. Gotta go 'cause I got to see someone before we depart" now her face turns to a grin. This girl is so inlove with Kai!

I made sure that everything's packed. Right, I haven't done proper mpermission from my parents. It's already quarter to four and I am here waiting for those guys. I still have time to call Dad.

"Hey dad..."

"Darling how are you?"

"I just wanted to let you know that before I find a job, I want to go to Africa. Sulli wants me to go to and we'll spend time in the charities. Is that fine?"

There is a long pause before he answers "You're leaving?" he whispers and reflexively I tilt my head upwards as I fight my tears.

"Dad no worries. I will be back in six months time"

"Isn't that the time of your labor?" his reply shocks me. He knew of this baby so well. After all, it's their grandchild.

"How about Kris? Did you talk to your brother already?" he continues. Dad mentions one of the important men in my life, aside from him ofcourse, my father.

"I don't know dear... I do agree with that. You are very considerate for a beginner as an adult already. You must deal with Kris as soon as possible...." now my tears starts to swell.

I did! I already have done my best for everything to make it back as it was. It just won't work!

"Look dear, if I were there right now, I would do everything and might even beat out of that - but I'm not there. Sorry, this meeting here in Taiwan is flopping busy. I don't want you to cry darling. I don't want to interfere more with your business with Kris and the baby you are carrying. And secondly, if I were there, I would make you suffer because you got pregnant so early - but I can't thing of any situations to make you so." finally, his long speech ends.

I could tell Dad is trying to not cry. It's been so long he talked to me that long since I'm rarely trouble, not until now.

"Really dad, I'm very very sorry. I never expected this on me. But that's not what I'm thinking right now. All I need is the spirit to raise this child beautifully like you and Mom" I wipe a tear.

"You are one headstrong baby girl-"

"I'm not a baby anymore Dad!"

"Okay okay. A woman it is... like your mom" Dad is so sincere that makes me want to cry hard. Look, he loves mother so much!

"Where's mom anyways?"

"She isn't with me. Maybe went to shopping. You know her..."

"Ok dad. Thank you by the way, and I love. All of you" I could tell Dad is still on the line.

"Dad?" I call out.

"Yes dear. I love you too... very very much"

Peeeeeeeep peeeeepppp~ They are here!

"Sooyoungggieee!" Junsu-oppa calls out from outside. What a dolphine voice he has.

"Gotta go Dad. Thank you and I love you more once again. Bye!" and I bring my things.

One thing catches my eye is the polaroid picture I pasted to my mirror. Me: wearing a pale blue checkered blouse and shorts with; Kris: wearing a light gray shirt and jeans.

"Sooyoungieeee!' and this time all of the shouts. Not to forget Jaejoong-oppa's outstanding voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's it!" out of the sudden, Chanyeol shouts. He looks at me impassively. And I never seen him like this before... or maybe.

He drags me out of the café and in a blink, I am down on the ground after being pushed, hard. I look up to see Chanyeol rubbing his knuckles from pain also.

"Urgghhh, Kris! Don't you still remember?!" those blazing eyes, I think I've seen them before. Arghh! My head rejoice once more painfully.

Oh this time, I know Chanyeol is being mad is related to her cousin Sooyoung.

"Chanyeol, the doctor said it'll not be easy for Kris to bring his memory back>" Kyungsoo reaches first from the other guys outside café and he pulls him away from me.

"Well it is not enough!" he shouts endlessly. Hell he is damn mad at me.

"What about my memory?" I ask. The guys infront of me came eleven.

"I think it's the time to let him know" Luhan casts down at me. Just look at them, no one even helps me to stand up.

"Guys, since I was in the hospital and since I've seen that girl named Sooyoung, my head starts to quiver whenever I try to dig things up. So help me please, that's if you need to know my status right now." I stand on my own this time.

"Kris... fine, but you need to hear from us first." I turn around to see Suho's anguished face. It's the face who's having a guts to say something.

 

We settle in our table back inside with all of them analyzing me across my seat.

Lay starts to speak "Well first of first. Your dad and Sooyoung-"

"I knew this was all about her!"

"Kris!" Chanyeol gestures. I haven't resolved from him yet.

"Okay. Your dad, yeah Sooyoung's mom... and this another lady which you call the witch-"

"That witch!" that lady never fails to interfere families.

"Shut up and listen WU!" now this time, Chanyeol bangs his fist against the table. I should shut my mouth.

"...were close friends back then in their younger days. That witch developed admiration towards your dad. Sooyoung's mom - Mrs. Choi was having a hard time to keep their friendship maintain because that witch became obssessed and plus your Dad confirmed no mutual feeling. The witch mistook Mrs. Choi's words and that she believed as if they were leaving her after their years of friendship." Lay ended.

"That's it?" I squeak. I mean what made me in a state like this from that?

"That was just part one. So give me the floor. The witch gave up her studies and hid somewhere but all knew she was just out there. Your dad told you and us that she knew the birth your mother gave and the birth of Sooyoung. After this, she made attempts to kidnap Sooyoung who was still a six year old back then.

One attempts succeeded.

Her family found her just less than a day at your Dad's, Mrs. Choi's and that witch past school. Everyone got the message so your parents made sure you were out of danger" Suho finally stops as he notices my disoriented face.

! I just know it but I can't fill the perfect puzzle.

"You okay?" Tao sits beside me and finally someone had shared my unhappiness

"continue..." I swallow.

"My turn!" Luhan raises up and I know they are just trying to live the atmosphere.

"Later. keke" he says after.

All the guys had their disgust face on. "Why can't it be just now?" Baekhyun says irritated. They're enjoying this story, our bond.

Luhan glares from his reaction. Like really, he doesn't want to be distrubed whenever he talks.

"Late. Get it? So it will be thrilling for him" he smirks at me. The level of his happiness it is - so little.

 

We arrive at this rooftop and it's almost sunst, five maybe in the afternoon. "Club obviously starts in the night. We are about four hours early." I speak after realizing the time.

"Oh, you want the exact time that had happened?" Luhan closes the door halfly. He is really trying his best to thrill me.

"So you picked a location?"

"No, no it's not just a location. It's your history. So let me continue the of the story." I signal for him to go ahead. I must listen for this is said to be history.

"Years and years go by we finally reached college. We lately go fights with this group of girls at the time when we are almost graduation. Remember those girls in the hospital? You remembered them, but not all of them. You've got countless fights with this girl to be exact day's after our school's party. Yoona, now my girlfriend who's one of Sooyoung's best friends told me that she was pregnant." he stops and I try to bare my mind of the heaviness of the mentioned situations.

Pregnant? The word I kept on hearing about her.

"This shocked us. We never thought you made a night. So there you go, you made her pregnant got it? You got into this really big fight, here at this place precisely. You said so many rude words towards her as we heard from her. She was really hurt that even almost made me and Yoona break apart" Luhan stops. He doesn't say anything more and is still studying my reaction.

I know, I know this is hard to digest. I was the guy who made Sooyoung pregnant... I am the father of Sooyoung's child.

Now I remember!

"She said she lovs you Kris and you said the same thing to her before you got knocked up with those men under that witch's hold. You protected her and your child after she was being kidnapped. She really got scared when you closed your eyes on that accident. And she was stressted to accept the fact that you forgot all things that surrounds her, the fact you got amnesia" and he lastly says that magic word.

I got amnesia.

 

"We've tracked them with cameras installed public sir, and they're heading... north. In-"

 

"You are fine, baby is fine. I love you" and I close my eyes and I can't take it anymore.

"I love you too!" it was the last thing I heard.

 

No more hell with Sooyoung.

 

Hey, she is mine!

 

Sooyoung falls on the grass, hair spread out. Laughing like crazy, I have to admit she really does and is beautiful.

 

...Summer!

"What?! .... she what? ... She got permission already? .... I thought Mr.s Wu had settled with Mrs. Choi? .... this is not good!" Chanyeol lurks and percently shows up. 

Luhan only nods sincerely at me.

Chanyeol slids of his hands away from his pocket.

"Just in time Kris. Sooyoung just booked a flight that'll be heading Africa in less than an hour"

She is not leaving me this time, right?

 

 

 

 

 

silver-divider.gif

Here it is...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD

Oh well,

Me myself I can't wait for this story.

Many plots in my mind already for upcoming stories >;} KEKKE

Hope you enjoy the story endlessly <3

 

xoxo,

rina