Chapter One: Eight plus Eleven

Small Bump

 

 

 

Ouch! "Girls, will you stop.. just for a minute?" a pleasing-annoyed is all I can give with these girls.

"Oh, is it even our fault that Kris is head over heels for you?" Now it's more annoying, they know that I hate mischievous smiles and grins. Err, they still posses this child thing.

I turn around, to see a blazing pair of eyes, that never left last night. Jeez, last night was... the first time. He shows a smirk. I'll add that to my hate-list.

But he's beautiful, But he's cold. Now that I've heard of him, lots of girls try to argue that he does have a heart, lots of them which last night I never left he has.

 

 ♂

 

Got you, babe. I know you want more of last night indeed I want to that to give you in the second round. She flushes pink, how can she be so attractive. Wu! what guts do you have to say those terms?!

"Look who's day dreaming." and surely, these guys are aliens from another planet. I stare at them and gave a don't-start-with-me look. There in a blink they played and pulled me in.

It was tiring after this graduation but I really have to admit that I can't wait to work--- you know, a job? So, I'm gonna go freshen up, the group told me to go clubbing. After years watching my guys on the floor, I have the feeling that I might join them.

'Cause clubbing will soon be added to my thing, it's too early to dance. I got a glimpse of night breeze and a tap on my back. Who does that? Chanyeol would the only one be... as expected.

"Ewhoa, you got huge points this time."

"Well, that's the Kris I know... never reacts." he choked out. Now I turned a little, to see a calm face.

"So, what do you mean?"

"First things first, Gosh, You really changed much. Big. Time!" he emphasized and look at a face that became calm again from a shocked one.

"So, there's more?" he chuckled. Yeah, they are my guys, who understands me.

"And we never thought you would be falling for her." for the third time I turned to see sympathy and i-don't-know look in his eyes.

Wait? What? Falling for h-her? That would be, I don't know.

 

 

"We never thought of Sooyoung, the errant child falling in love. But I'm very happy, more than what you can tell with this face." Taeyeon pointed at herself but stills the motherly look. Wait... falling? *sigh

"You're at their sides" I chuckled.

"Hey, we are one, stop being a child in fact you look more happier now." we laughed while the other girls look at us suspectively across the dance floor.

"Girl, get your of that leather, you've been sitting for thirty minutes now." Tiffany shouted fighting with the music banging.

"I bet you didn't know that party is not my thing, right?" I arch a single brow. While they keep persuading me, Taeyeon on the other hand has been dragging them back to their dearly floor.

I sip and got hold of it through the stairway where the rooftop door is. I looked at the crown of troop's head and thinking about it, why on the earth were we tempted to do such a thing last night? Is it...? Jeez, how?

In a slip of time, sharp shoulders lean on me. Gosh, the smell of alcohol. Yes, possibly he came through the door because it's open.

Though I didn't see his face yet, my heart leaps heartbeats. Then again he stood up gaining conscious still facing his back. I can tell that he's laughing, drunk maybe?

Another lady, two to-what years older maybe walked in front of him and said "Laters, baby." with that she left.

Then this flustered guy went around twice and every each, time flew slow. Each glimpse of his face stops. Oh gosh, can my day be more pathetic. 

There stood, Kris, drunk, had fun with someone like seconds ago now sees me.

 

 

Too bad a kiss was all I got. Tsk, I could even put the so-called tall brunette Sooyoung to bed.

Oh, talking about her, she's here looking at me shooked up. From heavens, she looks so hot! "Hey there sooyoungie! I was just thinking about you." She stood still.

"You know, I was wondering if we could do a second round." I don't know what kind of lips is plastered on my face but she looks mixed up. I heard that she hates faces, crooked up or down.

After a while, I was bit focused but she freezes still. She walked past me... past at me.

I held her wrists so fast that she can't fight back. And, Kiss. Her. She pushed me almighty and got a distressed face all over.

"You can't just kiss me 'cause... STUPID! You've just kissed someone a while ago!" Then she left with long legs. but she stopped in her heels. She turned again and walked to me, flares in her eyes. 

"I felt it for the first time, but you eventually threw it away. I'll regret it, forever!" she shouted once more and kicked the hell out of my banana.

Bang! "Ahhh!"

Oh, the pain is gone. It's blury, dark.

I woke up with old stares at me. What have I done, now?

"Honey, feeling better?" I replied my mom a nod. In the other hand Dad has blazing eyes.

"Kris, when will you ever grow up?" I've never seen Dad mad this big. He growls and walks out.

Mom sighs and whispered. "I think you have responsibilites to do, my son. I heard about last night. And I passed that girl's feeling of big hurt before, consider it."

So, I walked to the university and headed to my boys. The usual place.

I sit at one. Then they give me curious looks, which I didn't expect.

"I thought you're gonna all make me like a coy?" I smirked. I'm puzzled right now. They chuckled and these times say that 'Hey-we-should-talk-later'

"Kris Wu, paging." I knew I would go into--

"U-oh, trouble" 

"Crap, you stole my line Lay" I whispered. Then they shattered into compressed pieces at the side.

"Then these A-W-B wants to make a show." Luhan snorted. Double trouble.

"Spell it out." Jessica, the ice stood out.

"Angels-wanna-be" he replied back emphasizing each.

Before I can argue, a member of the gang invade. "Shut up! Look who's the talking A-W-B."

"You might also be alien-wanna-be." Uhmm, she's Yoona right?

My guys and the other girls laughed out.

"Ho-oh, Luhan you got caught" Sehun the youngest managed to fight those words while Luhan replied with angry eyes.

"We'll be just for a while, for a warning" Tiffany... yes that Fany-fany everyone called.

"If you would ever twist a knife in her heart, I suggest you find some ice cream to treat her back" 

"She was good for you, but now were disapproving." Yuri, another tall but too short for us. Obviously, I know.

Then we heard whispers all over. "She's here" says one.

"She's here? Back to your butts girls" Seohyun the said to be innocent .Then the eight girls ran 1 acre across fast.

"Oh! Wait up! You're lucky she didn't tell her parents about what you did. Tsk" Sunny sunny maked sure again.

 

 

It's last day at school, you know, some proper papers then babush! Off I go, Crap-last night, again! I should've never slept with him the other night and I should've never talked to him last night!

Few people notices me and I notice them back with some of their eyes telling that I-was-the-girl-last-night stuffs. Oh yeah, this is just so typical school life.

"Sooyoung!" I spot all of my complete girls in the big playground. Looks like they were back from a jogging. How weird

"H-hey!" I ran to them and sit the vintage school cemented chairs. 

Oh, how I remember how I pursuaded them bad to set us here. They know I love vintage. The thought makes me giggle.

"So, are you feeling okay?"

"Guys, stop being stupid. You know me well, knifes and ice cream?" I managed to a cheeky smile. 

Yuri has her I-got-my-eyes-on-you look and I turned around to see who it was. Hyoyeon intruded the view. "It's sunny isn't it?"

"Guys, somethings going on and you're all pretty obvious" I pushed them away but sadly they pushed me down in the grass pushing me and tickling me.

"Yaahh you all owe me!" There, I spread out my voice loud.

 

 

Brunette. Pretty. It's Her.

"You are screwed up, Kris. You're lucky with those considerate girls."

"Like I said, Angels-wanna-be. Don't you get that?" the same guy seems irrated.

Sooyoung falls on the grass, hair spread out. Laughing like crazy, I have to admit she really does and is beautiful.

Mom's right, I have to go ask for forgiveness. See, how Mom is amazing to let me understand her?

"You're sure about what you're doing?" Tao's concerned.

"I am walking, right?" I give him reassuring smile.

I bend over enough to see her below, at distant of course. All splashed out of the way and centered us.

She came back to her senses and I know she felt awkward with the silence. She opened her eyes, dark brown pair of eyes.

She's stunning, amazingly beautiful. She pouted, which makes her cute. Gosh, I do have guts to say such things. Easy, Mr. Wu

She sat up barely looking at me.

"Do you even have the heels to walk to me?" she's mad at the level I don't know. She looked up to them all. My guys and her girls.

Then they managed to disperse and I know what they're up too.

"What do you want?" she stood up and still doesn't look at me.

"Sorry--" I was struck by her beauty as she chins up to say something. And her eyes wandered above my head, at a distant.

I turned around to see who's she looking at. There they are all complete. Eight plus Eleven kiddos pushing each other to make a way down the porch.

I gave them the same look Sooyoung gave. "For crap's sake, is there anything better than this?" I faced Sooyoung with eyes closed then open, which where she's a bit far already. Walking away.

silver-divider.gif

So I got chapter one for you, I was having a hard time selecting a right title. Keke

I planned it to be having a fluff, I don't want to go with dirty specific words.

Be right with you guys, thank you! :)

xoxo,

rina