WHEN MY BODY BETRAYED ME...

Don't Fall in Love with Me!!!

 

CHAPTER 6

 

 

 

            “I’m not good in Math,” Tiffany said. “I’d like you to be my tutor,” she continued, still with her stunning eyesmile.

            Taeyeon just shook his head in disagreement and abruptly the smile just disappeared and her lips turned down at the corner as she got disappointed by the refuse.

            “Hey, what’s wrong, dude?” Yuri elbowed Taeyeon.

            “You know I didn’t have much time, even for myself,” Taeyeon shook his head then glimpsing at Yuri. “She isn’t good in Math; I can afford her a priv…”

            “No, forget it and thank you,” Tiffany quickly interrupted; it’s very obvious that she was terribly disappointed and she already broke her limit of patience toward Taeyeon. Taeyeon was getting a little bit shock by Tiffany’s change of behavior, but as usual, he could stay cool like nothing’s happened and just shrugged his shoulders.

            “You hear by yourself,” he glanced at Yuri, as if he wanted an encouragement but seemed Yuri was getting annoyed by his attitude too as he snorted too loud.

            “I owed her; she asked my help to tutor her; I gave her best offer and she refused me,” Taeyeon said again and it just worsen the situation.

            “I don’t believe it,” Yuri said. “I thought you’re kind of person who won’t break your own words.”

            Taeyeon was glaring toward Yuri. “As I said, I didn’t have much time. Until when I should be her tut…”

            “At least you should show ‘attitude’,” suddenly Jessica emerged and cut off Taeyeon’s sentence. She released a killing glare toward Taeyeon. Her arm was curling around Tiffany’s waist. While Tiffany was just remaining silent; her eyes was looked at Taeyeon and Yuri by turns since both of them argued.

            Finally Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

            “I’m sorry, don’t get me wrong,” he released it after hesitating for a moment.

            “I don’t think I’m a good lecturer,” he made an excuse, that it wasn’t totally wrong actually. But as he said that, he could saw there was sunshine dawning at both beautiful eyes of Tiffany.

            “Don’t spin out the time!” Jessica yelled again. “Just yes or no! I’m sick of your attitude,” she said rudely.

            Taeyeon decided not to make a drama scene. Without saying anything, he pulled out his tablet and handed it to Tiffany.

            “If you don’t mind, input your contact here,” he said with a flat tone.

            Tiffany nodded her head and received it. She slide the screen few times before touching it to entry her data, then returned it to Taeyeon.

            “Thank you,” he said briefly, then just touch CALL button. By the next few seconds, Tiffany’s mobile buzzed and just silent again.

            “You’ve got my number as well,” he said. “Just let me know when you…”

            He paused for a moment as he felt he got tongue-tie before finishing his sentence.

            “…need me,” he continued faintly.

 

 

 

            Taeyeon just already finished his bath session when he got his tablet was vibrating. He didn’t share the number with many people since it’s his private number – for family actually; so it was just two possibilities: his dad or… Tiffany. Dang… Why should I give her my private number? Taeyeon mused for a moment and he just couldn’t find the make-sense reason behind it. –I gave her this number so… I could easily recognize her calling?- Taeyeon snapped his head in his frustration, in time when Yuri was coming in his room.

            “Need any head therapy?” he teasead.

            Taeyeon looked at him. He was half-. His chest was bare. His body was fully wet of sweat. His hair was messy. But absolutely, his charming even didn’t lessen at all.

            “Boxing session, huh?” Taeyeon ignored his teasing.

            “Yeah, I’m very exhausted now, but I still can rewarded you another punch if you need it,” he smirked and got approach to his cousin.

            “Why didn’t you train?”

            “Not in the mood,” Taeyeon replied; his eyes now on his tablet.

            “I can’t believe it,” Yuri smirked again. “A girl could ruin my cousin – the cold man’s mood,” he ended his sentence with laugh.

            “I don’t have any idea why it didn’t work,” Taeyeon mumbled.

            “What?”

            “Why she’s so patient toward me?” Taeyeon asked and shifted his eyes to Yuri who standing behind him.

            “Dunno,” he shrugged his shoulder and giggled. “But one thing you should now – you can run away but you can hide,” he smiled and patted Taeyon’s shoulder.

            “Since you found your plan didn’t work, will you still use the same method to keep her away from you?” Yuri smirked and raised one of his eyebrows.

            Taeyeon leaned his back on the chair and crossed his arms.

            “Yul,” he said seriously. “You know I will drag her into a big trouble if I can’t manage myself…”

            “Just don’t do it then,” he cut off.

            “Just protect her then,” he quickly added. “If you care enough about her; just don’t keep run away. Just be close to her, so you can always protect her.”

            Taeyeon didn’t reply again as he knew and realized, all the things Yuri told him were right. He couldn’t keep running away and pretending everything’s ok. The more he gets close to her – the more he can protect her… Make sense, huh?

 

            Tae, are you free? I’m stuck on the homework.

            Taeyeon just typed few words to reply when suddenly he deleted it and just touched Tiffany’s number. It was a short connection tone before finally turned to be the lovely husky voice one.

            “Dinner already?” Taeyeon asked, even without saying hello. It’s typical.

            “Mwo?” Tiffany looked like a dumb since it wasn’t relevant at all. Did he connect to wrong number?

            “I-asked-you,” Taeyeon said word by word. “Have-you-had-your-dinner-already?” he spelled word by word again with an unintentionally cute expression and it just succeed made Tiffany giggled secretly.

            “Not yet,” she replied. “Why-…”

            “Ok, just wait then. And prepare your homework,” Taeyeon interrupted quickly and just ended the call. Yeah, it’s typical again.

           

           

 

            “Huge house,” it was the first comment from Taeyeon as he stepped into Tiffany’s house. Actually it was really huge and luxurious, reflecting that Tiffany was from rich family.

            Tiffany nodded her head and smiled. “It’s too large for me actually,” she said.

            “Are you living alone there?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany was surprise for a moment since found it as his first “normal” question since he knew her but she could manage herself to act normal and not-over-reacting.

            “Ne,” Tiffany replied. “My parents are in States.”

            “But Jessica often stay here too,” she added. “We’ve already been best friend for a long time.”

            “No wonder she hate me a lot,” Taeyeon smiled wryly. “She must be took a good care of you.”

            “She didn’t hate you,” Tiffany stated. “She only…”

            “Getting allergic with me?” Taeyeon finally released a normal smile – instead of his wry smile. Tiffany shook her head in hesitation.

            “Ah, never mind,” Taeyeon said again. Then he lift his hand and handed the plastic back to Tiffany.

            “I think you said you hadn’t had dinner yet,” he said. “I bring you kind of fast food. Dunno you like it or not.”

            “No… I’m okay with that,” Tiffany quickly said and grabbed it from Taeyeon hand. She walked to the kitchen to prepare the food.

            “You shouldn’t bother yourself…”

            “I didn’t,” Taeyeon interrupted; he trailed behind Tiffany toward the kitchen and leaned his back on the wall, watching Tiffany prepared the meal on the plate.

            “I found some girl avoid raw food,” Taeyeon mumbled.

            “I’m kind of easy-going person,” Tiffany replied. She tilted her head just to steal a glance of Taeyeon then she back to face the food.

            “I can see that,” Taeyeon said and nodded his head. Then there was a silent for a moment until Tiffany finished preparing dinner. It was a medium pan pizza actually. Tiffany put some slices on the plate and took them to the table. She beckoned Taeyeon to follow her and sit on the floor, as it was a low table.

            Tiffany was still enjoying the food, while Taeyeon seemed seriously examined Tiffany’s homework when finally Tiffany nudged him slowly. Taeyeon shifted his gaze from the book and looked at the girl.

            “You don’t plan me to eat all those pizza alone, huh?” she asked while furrowing, since she didn’t see Taeyeon took even for one slice only.

            “I’m not hungry,” Taeyeon replied and then just looked down on the book again.

            Tiffany shook her head in disbelief and then just grabbed a new slice of pizza and handed it in front of Taeyeon’s mouth.

            “I won’t eat if you don’t eat,” Tiffany threatened with her cute expression. She put a threatening face but absolutely it ended up as failure since Taeyeon almost couldn’t resist it. But as he struggled himself not to be influenced by Tiffany’s mimic, he just gulped and set his face impassive.

            “I don’t owe you anything if I do what you want,” suddenly Taeyeon released a kind of teasing and he spat himself afterwards.

 

!! MY TONGUE AND MOUTH BETRAYED ME!!

 

            “Fine then,” Tiffany put the pizza down and tilted her head to look at another direction.

            Finally, Taeyeon’s couldn’t help but giggled.

            “What’s funny?” Tiffany stole a glimpse to the boy and still acted got mad.

            “I thought you’re a kind of patient person,” Taeyeon said.

            “You wish!” Tiffany replied and turned her face to opposite direction again.

            “Okay,” Taeyeon pushed his hand up. “I’m gonna eat that,” he said. “I don’t want you die because of starving,” he pleaded.

            “Ummm… any tissue?” Taeyeon looked puzzle for a moment. Tiffany didn’t answer. She put back her head to face Taeyeon and just took a slice of pizza and handed it again.

            “You won’t get your hand dirty,” she said and smiled.

            “Aaaa?” Tiffany gestured and mimicked cutely, just like a mother fed her baby.

            Taeyeon found himself dumbfounded and hope it wasn’t real. But the more he denied, he could feel the more it real! Finally, he gave in. And gave up. – I don’t know which word was more proper to describe ;p (lol) – Author’s note * smirking.

            He opened up the mouth and received the feeding from Tiffany. He – enjoyed – the – moment. And yet, spat again…

 

 

DANGGGG!!!! THIS TIME MY FACE BETRAYED ME!!!!!

 

…as he felt his cheek was blushed

And he couldn’t hide his hangdong expression now…

 

 

 

 Comments please? 

 No comment = no update *smirking