BUMP!

Don't Fall in Love with Me!!!

CHAPTER 1

 

 

            “Fani-aaa, catch this!” Jessica yelled and just thrown away the basketball toward Tiffany direction with all her might, without even waiting her best friend anticipation.

            “Whoaaaa!” Tiffany was panic when she looked above and saw the orange ball bounced up at the sky toward her. Seemed she was too close with it, so she quickly stepped back in order to avoid the ball hitting her face. And…

            “Tiffany!!! Stop!!!”

 

BUMP!!!

 

            Jessica was hurriedly running to approach Tiffany who already bumped on the ground.

            “Are you all right?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

            Tiffany nodded her head but just in a second, she tilted her head with a worry look to see who the person that had been already colliding with her. Whoever it was, he or she must be getting more damage than her since Tiffany’s body just stumbled, fell onto the person.

            Actually, it was a boy.

            Tiffany and Jessica were exchanging a glance for a moment after they recognized who it was.

            “Uh, sorry,” Tiffany said and stretched her hand to help the boy stood up. But the boy was only glancing at her and helping himself to stand up, didn’t even reply Tiffany’s apologetic words. Tiffany caught the boy’s elbow was hitting the ground hard, and it must be terribly painful; however the boy just didn’t give any reaction at all, either scowling, groaning, crying, or else. Sort of, he acted cool and pretended nothing happened.

            The last scene Tiffany could catch was the boy dusted off his elbow and his knee and just went away nonchalantly, leaving both dumbfounded Tiffany and Jessica.

 

 

            “Did I… hurt him so much?” Tiffany broke the silence.

            “Mwo?” Jessica narrowed her eyes in doubt.

            “Was he tremendously mad at me?”

            Jessica shook her head and patted Tiffany’s back few times.

            “He is weird. Everybody knew that. Don’t think too much,” Jessica encouraged her after finally got it.

            “But I thought, I really hit him so hard. It must be painful,” Tiffany replied, still with her guilty feeling.

            Jessica was crossing her arms and facing Tiffany’s face.

            “Did you see any reaction on his face?” she asked.

            Tiffany shook her head.

            “Nah, so you know, he didn’t as hurt as you thought,” Jessica pulled out a conclusion.

            “Aigooo, Sica, as you said, everybody knew him. He was indeed not kind of expressive person. I’m pretty sure he was bearing the pain in front of us.”

            “Ugh, really weird,” Jessica commented. “Why should he act like that? Does he get any disorder? Little bit moron perhaps?”

            Tiffany was nudging her friend in disbelief.

            “He is not. You know he always gets good grade at class; whereas he spends her most time by day dreaming,” Tiffany said.

            Jessica looked her perplexed.

            “H-how could you know?”

            “Everybody knows that he always hit the record, Sica,” Tiffany shook her head.

            “Aniya. I mean, how could you know about his habit – he spent her most time at the class by day-dreaming?”

            Tiffany was gulping. Yeah, in fact, she indeed paid attention to the cold boy secretly. She didn’t have any idea why, but her curiosity toward the boy was too high and she just couldn’t stay cool and ignored it.

            “I… I secretly gave him my attention,” Tiffany admitted with blushing face.

            “You – what?” Jessica’s jaw dropped open. Tiffany nodded her head.

            “I’m too curious about him. He’s mysterious.”

            Jessica shook her head in disbelief again.

            “Only you – the one who had point of view like that. Listen to me! He had already moved to our school for almost two months and do you ever caught he build some interactions with the other pupils? Or, simply said, do you notice that he even doesn’t have any friend? He barely talks to everybody, acts cold, and seems try to avoid anybody. And now you are planning to know him more? Duh, my babygirl, amongst all of the guys who had crush of you in our school, why you just pick him as the one who raised up your curiousness?”

            “Yahhh, Sica-aaaa,” Tiffany pleaded. “Don’t be too extreme, huh?” She revealed her bright eyesmile.

            “Moreover don’t talking about “somebody cold”. You know, it would be boomerang for you,” Tiffany was giggling when reminding her best friend. Jessica was rolling her eyes, pretending to be annoyed.

            “Yeah, Baby,” she said. “I act cold just to keep the gap with some low quality guys.  I was getting sick of their talk and behavior. You know huh, nowadays, it’s very hard to find high-quality single man,” she pleaded. Tiffany just giggled again and pinched Jessica’s cheeks when she found it cute.

            “I see, Sica-baby,” she relased her aegyeo. “You’re a warm ice, especially toward me,” she teased playfully and wrapped Jessica’s waist.

            “Yaaa, don’t be over-confident!” Jessica put faked-upset expression in her face but then wrapping her arm around Tiffany’s waist as well.

            “I don’t think he is as terrible as many people think. I think he had a make-sense reason behind his behavior.”

            “For example?” Jessica asked.

            “Yahhh who knows… lacking of adaptation, perhaps? You know, it isn’t easy to find some friend in new environment, rite?”

            Jessica only shrugged her shoulder. “Maybe,” she replied nonchalantly.

            “Moreover,” Tiffany said again. “He’s handsome, you know?”

            For this point, Jessica agreed with Tiffany. She didn’t deny it. Indeed, actually the boy was charming and handsome. Everything on his face was good-looking, and his body, though not too tall, was well-maintained and well-built. And actually, for the first time, the boy just caught many attentions from the pupils, including Jessica. But as time goes by and they found that the boy seems has his own world, the girls just buried their dream and got over it.

            But seems Tiffany doesn’t give a damn about it, eh?

 

 

 

 

tbc