LOVEY-DOVEY

Don't Fall in Love with Me!!!

 

CHAPTER 21

 

 

 

 

       FOUR of them were standing in front of the announcement pamphlet pinned on the school announcement board; reading all the regulations and terms thoroughly. Yuri chuckled as his gaze already scanned at the bottom part; revealing the grand prize.

       “Wow! 1,000,000 KRW,” he hissed. “We’d get it, Baby,” he said confidently and added.

       “You can purchase Neverfull* one afterward,” he smirked, earning a playful smile from his girlfriend.

       “I don’t want Neverfull, I want Sistina* one, Seobang,” she uttered; making three of them jolted in surprise.

       “Would you give it to me, Seobang?”

       “Jess?” Tiffany frowned confusingly after scanning Yuri’s face for a moment and finally the blonde couldn’t hold her laughter.

       “Gotcha! I’m kidding, Babo~yahh…”

       “If you could make us win the competition, I’d give anything you want, Seobang,” she played a smile on her face and stared him deeply. Yuri shook his head in disbelief then pinched her nose.

       “Don’t worry. We’d win it, Sica,” he replied. “Moreover, I don’t mind at all if your previous remark was serious,” he said solemnly, making Taeny couple suddenly shuddered.

       “Yahhh!” Taeyeon jumped in. “Don’t talk as if we’re idle,” he pouted and crossed his arms.

       “Hey why you’re getting annoyed when I act sweet toward my girlfriend?” Yuri giggled then shifting his gaze toward Tiffany; as if asking for the clue. Tiffany widened her smile and curled one of her arm around Taeyeon’s waist.

       “Don’t listen to his brag,” she whispered. “I know you’d win it for me, would you?” she continued cutely; making her boyfriend no longer hanging his upset face. His lips turned into a smile, instead.

       “Of course, Baby,” Taeyeon stated firmly. “I love you,” he added quickly and dropped a kiss on her cheek. Yuri didn’t want to just give up that way. He quickly responded by planting a quick peck on Jessica’s forehead as well.

       “I lov…”

       “Ouch,” suddenly Jessica shouted.

       Tiffany and Taeyeon exchanged a puzzled glance.

       “What’s up, Ice Princess?” Taeyeon asked. Jessica didn’t answer but rubbed her forehead.

       Yuri perceptively already got it and quickly patted her back.

       “Sorry, I forgot,” he said sweetly. “Is it still hurt?”

       “What hurt?” Tiffany asked as both of Yulsic hadn’t answered Taeyeon’s question.

       “This girl,” Yuri tapped her shoulder. “Yesterday her had just hit the dashboard when I abruptly stopped the car,” he smiled and looked back at Jessica again.

       “I’m sorry,” he said again. Jessica lifted her head and faced him.

       “Gwaenchana,” she finally smiled. “Not as painful as you’re thinking, Seobang. I just got startled by your sudden kiss,” she admitted coyly.

        “Hey… look at the couple!” suddenly an unmistakable annoying voice was heard. Taeyeon didn’t need to turn back to recognize the owner of the voice. He directly reached Tiffany and possessively hug her from behind; then together facing the girl.

       “Taeng,” Gyuri acted as sweet as she could, but instead of being stunned, Taeyeon was just shuddered.

       “I don’t remember have any business with you,” Taeyeon quickly said.

       “Yeah, but I do,” Gyuri answered nonchalantly. “Join my team, would you?”

       Gyuri remarks just suddenly made Taeyeon burst into laughter. At that time he really thought Gyuri was a nut. She’d already lost her mind!!!

       “Are you drunk?” he replied sarcastically.

       “No,” Gyuri still smiled calmly. To tell the truth, Tiffany really felt uneasy that time. This woman… was really a poison in their life.

       “How could on this beautiful earth you think I’d join you?” Taeyeon shook his head and stared at her disgustingly.

       “Because I’ve great offer for you.”

       “I don’t think I’d interested in any kind related to you.”

       “Oh yeah, I’m sure about it,” Gyuri smiled enigmatically. “But I don’t think so when it comes to her,” she added and pointed out to Tiffany with her eyes. In a blink, Taeyeon’s expression just turned into the angry one. Jessica quickly nudged Yuri; giving him a cue to jump in and dodging them to make any scene.

       “What’re you talking about?” Taeyeon barked.

       “I’d let her live peacefully if you join my team,” Gyuri said; making Taeyeon clenched his fist. Tiffany already known, this devil would only provoke him into anger and she really didn’t want Taeyeon involved into any fuss, moreover versus a girl. What a shame??

       “Live peacefully?” Taeyeon repeated firmly. He couldn’t hide anger tone inside his voice. Tiffany tightened his grip to her boyfriend, anticipating whether Taeyeon lost his control.

       “I don’t need to tell you that my father was a powerful man, do I?” she uttered again.

       Tiffany tightened her clutch again; but this time Taeyeon seemed already provoked. He tugged away it then stepped forward. Now he’s standing in front of Tiffany, directly facing Gyuri. He lifted one of his hands and extended it in front of his girlfriend, in order to protect her.

         “Don’t you dare to even touch her piece of nails or straddle of hair, Son of !” he barked resentfully; some pupils directly tilted their head as they overheard the remark clearly; making Gyuri’s expression suddenly changed.

       Jessica once again nudged Yuri, but this time Yuri shook his head.

       “I can’t meddle into boy vs girl case, Baby,” he whispered.

       “W-what you said?” Gyuri stuttered, with her red face due to embarrassment.

       “Don’t you dare to make any mess with my girlfriend anymore! You’re a shameless devil woman! Son of !” he repeated once again. Finally Gyuri couldn’t stand it anymore. This is first time… first time in her life… someone dare to yell that remarks toward her… in public… She lifted her hand, was about to slap Taeyeon. Tiffany saw it coming and out of anyone expectation, she hastily stood in front of Taeyeon and held the hand.

       Everybody seemed stunned with the scene for a moment.

       Tiffany… that nice and warm-hearted girl… who unmistakably prefer to give in rather than arousing any fight… now blocking Gyuri from attacking Taeyeon. Gyuri had to admit, she’s slightly frantic when she’s looking at Tiffany’s smoldering eyes.

       “Don’t you dare to touch my boyfriend!” she growled.

       “I know he wouldn’t hit a girl, but don’t you ever forget, I wouldn’t be hesitated to slap you once you dare to touch him. Remember that!”

      

       

 

 

 

      “Who was invented dynamite?”

       “Alfred Benhard Nobel.”

       “What’s the specific name of algae used to make agar-agar?”

       “Euchema spinossum.”

       “What’s the name of third cranial nerves?”

       “Occulomotor.”

       “If initial velocity is 10 m/s, last velocity is 100 m/s, and the time is 45 s, what the value for acceleration?”

       “Two m/s2.”

       Tiffany shook her head and banged the book in frustration. Taeyeon giggled witnessing it.

       “Is there any question you aren’t able to answer?” she asked.

       “Dunno. Try me again?” he smirked playfully.

        “You should be happy have a genius boyfriend,” he deliberately huffed his chest; making Tiffany couldn’t help but smacking him playfully.

       “I felt intimidated.”

       “Don’t be,” Taeyeon giggled. “I was the one who should felt intimidated.”

       “Wae?”

       “Because I’m nothing without you. I’d losing my mind without you,” he smirked again.

       “Cheesy!” she mumbled and smacked him again.

       “Ouch. So violent. Why you like to smack me?” Taeyeon pretended to protest.

       “Because I love you,” Tiffany replied quickly and rewarded him a peck. Taeyeon smiled satisfyingly.

       “Try me again. It’s fun.”

       “Ah, okay, I’m not sure you could answer this one,” suddenly Tiffany snapped her fingers in amusement. Taeyeon frowned. What kind of question I am not able to answer?

       “What if I can answer it?” Taeyeon smirked.

       “I’m gonna grant one of your wish.”

       “Jongmal?” Taeyeon suddenly rose from the bed and stared at her in disbelief.

       “Hu-uh,” Tiffany nodded seriously. “You know I never break my words.”

       “You won’t take back your word?” Taeyeon assured again.

       “You want me to start asking you or not?” Tiffany made a voice. Taeyeon laughed again.

       “Okay, Baby, go on!” he commanded vehemently.

       “It’s about common knowledge,” Tiffany deliberately paused momentarily to create some atmosphere. “What’s the latest MV of SNSD?”

        Taeyeon’s jaw was dropped and Tiffany couldn’t hide her victory giggle catching the indication.

       “What kind of question is it?”

       “Just answer if you know the answer,” she said. “I’d already told you it was common knowledge and it wasn’t impossible to be asked since SNSD was a phenomenal group in our country.”

       “Gosh, I can’t believe you threw that kind of question!”

       “Yahhhh, what do you mean with ‘that kind of question’?” Tiffany nudged him hard as she felt slightly offened her boyfriend seemed ‘look down’ her favorite singer group.

       “Don’t get me wrong, Fanny~aaahhh. I just got surprised you asked me that question. It really caught me off guard,” he giggled.

       “You’ll answer or not?” Tiffany began to get bother. “Five… Four…”

        “Okay, okay!” Taeyeon quickly lifted his hand, but strangely a smirk already displayed on his face.

       “Flower Power,” he mentioned briefly and now, instead of Tiffany who’s smirking in victory, it’s him, who smirked in victory.

       “Huh,” Tiffany crossed her arms. “Incorrect.”

       Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “How could it be incorrect?” he asked in disbelief.

       “It’s a part of Japanese album. What I meant was Korean Album.”

       “What the - ?” Taeyeon cut his own sentences as he would never spill any rude remarks to her beloved girlfriend. Finally he just crossed his arms and turned his lips down; staying quiet for a moment, showing his protest mode just like a child.

        Tiffany smiled witnessing her boyfriend action. She quickly climbed onto bed and approached his boyfriend.

       “Don’t be mad, Taeyeon~aaa,” she whined. Taeyeon still didn’t move and talk.

       “Okay… I’d give you another last chance,” she persuaded.

       Taeyeon only heaved a huge sigh.

       “Mwo?” finally he asked uninterestingly.

       “What’s the girl name who’d already captured Taeyeon’s heart?” Tiffany all out of the sudden released the cheesy question.

       Taeyeon expression suddenly changed.

This girl… OMO… why she kept making my day bright and bright?

       “Hmmm…,” Taeyeon trailed off in purpose and touched his chin, acting as if he got a really difficult question.

       “I’m not so sure about the answer,” Taeyeon made a serious face and faced Tiffany.

       “What if I release a wrong answer?” he asked.

       “Nothing happens,” Tiffany shrugged her shoulder and started to move backward; creating a gap with Taeyeon.

       “The most worst possible things which can happen is there’s no one has your back again when the monster is about to hit you,” Tiffany released a threatened answer. Taeyeon burst into laughter discovering her girlfriend fake madness. He couldn’t stand it again but jumping into Tiffany and tickling her afterward.

      “Taeng~aaah… Stop it… T-taeng…,” she yelled and pleaded.

      “I won’t until you take back the words.”

      “I won’t take back…,” she managed to say. “Until you release the right answer…”

       “Tiffany Hwang,” Taeyeon quickly said and stopped his attack as he caught Tiffany’s face already red. Gently he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

       “The.girl.name’s.who.already.captured.Taeyeon’s.heart.was.Tiffany.Hwang,” he spelled the remarks one by one near her ears; making the latter felt completely satisfied.

       “Was I giving you the right answer?” Taeyeon asked dorkily.

        Tiffany nodded her head complacently and pulled him until he’s stumbling on the bed as well. Now they’re lying side by side and staring each other.

       “So you’d grant me a wish?” he asked hopefully.

       Tiffany nodded her head again. “Just tell me, Tae.”

       Taeyeon chuckled before answering.

       “Just let me love you until the end of time, would you?”

       Tiffany was taken aback hearing his boyfriend request. It was very touching and sincere words she’d ever heard during her life. Uncontrollably, the tears already prickled on her eyelids. Tears of happiness.

       “I would,” Tiffany replied. “You shouldn’t mention it because you know even when you asked that, I’d surely do it…,” the tears streamed down her cheek already.

       “Stupid boyfriend,” she murmured. “You’d already waste your opportunity.”

       “I’m not gonna regret it,” Taeyeon smiled and embraced her.

       “Because even if I only have one opportunity in my life, I’d just use that opportunity to make sure that you’d let me love you forever.”

       “I love you, Hwang.”

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

*Neverfull and Sistina both were the handbag produced by LV; Sistina's price was more above Neverfull