YURI THE SAVIOR

Don't Fall in Love with Me!!!

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

            “I’m home!” Taeyeon said lazily and dumped his bag into the couch before he jumped into the sofa.

            “Hello??? Anybody home?” he shouted again, as there’s no answer from anybody. His huge house seems empty and no signs live. He was snorting but put his sight in aware mode.

            And just in second, a knife was thrown toward his direction in a flash speed.

            Taeyeon was angling her head fast and just succeed avoiding it.

            He was still managing her breath from the lunge and didn’t realize what was actually happening when a clapping sound emerged. Suddenly, his puzzled look just turned into bright look when he witnessed the one who already made a mess with him.

            “Kwon!” he yelled and run into the man. They hugged each other for a moment.

            “I’m gonna kill you now!” he smacked the man’s back. The man was releasing a faking hurt sound.

            “Yeah, my man! How are you doing?”

            “Fine, at least until you made mess with me!” He released a fake glaring.

            “My bad!” The man said and put his hand up.

            “I only want to test your ability. And as I expected, you’re great!”

            “You’re nut, Kwon Yuri!” Taeyeon shook his head. “What if I wasn’t ready? I already dead now and my father will surely kill you afterward,” he smirked.

            “I know it won’t be happen,” he smiled confidently. “It’s only a piece of cake for you. You won’t get hurt only by cheap attack like that.”

            “Anyway… What’s up with your elbow?” he asked when caught it was getting redden and damage.

            “Nothing. Small accident,” Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

            The taller boy was nodding her head, seemed nonchalant as well.

            “How’s class?” he asked out of the blue.

            “Yeah, don’t ruin my mood, dude,” he snorted again. “You don’t have any idea how suffer I was.”

            Yuri was laughing and patting his shoulder.

            “Don’t laugh! You really don’t have any idea about it,” Taeyeon stated seriously. “Just be thankful you’re still continuing your life at States and didn’t get the same track with me.”

            Yuri was chuckling and releasing a fake cough.

            “Actually, I officially stayed here today,” he said and smiled.

            Taeyeon’s eyes was bugged out heard that news.

            “What? What did you say?”

            Yuri nodded his head and widened his smile.

            “Your father considered to send me here, to accompany you, yet… he thought it would be more useful if I stayed here,” he explained seriously. “Our mission this time is really not a joke,” he stated firmly.

            “Whatever,” Taeyeon said and smiled again. “Whatever it is, I’m glad you come. At least I don’t bear those all ‘burden’ alone,” he smirked.

            “What kind of burden you mean?” Yuri narrowed his eyes.

            “Undercover as high-school student of course,” Taeyeon said.

            Yuri laughed and smacked his back.

            “You called it as a burden? Come on, I thought you only didn’t find a way to have fun yet,” he said. “Our age are indeed at High-school time, dude.”

“We’d already graduated from MIT last year, Yuri. Can you imagine, how it just been bothersome for me, sitting and daydreaming all the day at the class?”

            “Ah come on!” Yuri shook his head. “We indeed inherited genius gen. You should be thankful rather than complaining.”

            “Ah… I forget, you have Gyuri, rite? Why don’t spend time with her to kill your bothersome?”

            “Are you losing your mind?” Taeyeon yelled and stared at Yuri now.

            “W-wo.. wo.. wo… I’m kidding, man. Why you’re so sensitive whenever I raising up this issue?” Yuri was laughing.

            “You know I’m not into her and will never into her,” Taeyeon stated. “She’s really bad woman; she had bad attitude and behaviour; and I don’t have any idea why my father insist me to date her.”

            “It’s easy guessing, dude. Political aim, huh?”

            “Whatever. I don’t care, Yul. I will do everything that my father order to me, no matter how risky or difficult the duty was, but for this thing, I surely won’t make it happen.”

            Yuri was laughing again, witnessing his cousin mood was getting ruined by only raising up the topic about Gyuri.

            “Is there anyone caught your attention?”

            “Huh?”

            “Is your class just as as the lesson? No scenic view at all?” Yuri asked again. “No girls that attractive enough to deserve your attention?”

            Taeyeon was suddenly silent as her mind back to the last scene, when Tiffany was accidentally colliding with him. When she looked at him with worry look. When she handed her hand to help him stood up and he just ignored it. He unconsciously smiled when he remembered that. The cute girl… The beautiful eyes… The warm smile… If he had to speak honestly, he would admit that she is the only girl that attractive enough to steal his attention.

            “Hello???” Yuri waved his hand up and down in front of the blank face.

            “Ugh,” Taeyeon was waking up from his reverie. “Nothing,” he said briefly.

            “Nobody caught my attention,” he stated.

            “Yeah too bad…,” Yuri sighed. “It is the truth or you are numb?” Yuri teased.

            “Ah, it doesn’t matter, since tomorrow I can find the truth by myself,” he smirked.

            “You… said…”

            Yuri nodded his head.

            “Be thankful to me. We will occupy the same class,” he smiled again while patting her cousin back.

 

 

 

 

tbc