Worrying

Can I Stay At Your Place?

The next morning Kyuhyun woke up to the doorbell ringing. Well, at first he thought it was his alarm clock, so he hit it, pushed it onto the floor, glared at it, until he understood that the device wasn't making any sounds at all.
Then it downed for him, that it was the doorbell.
So he rolled off the bed and stood still for a moment as his whole world went black for a moment. The fever was still going strong.


When the temprary blindness passed he made his way over to the door and left his bedroom. The doorbell was still ringing, and he heard that the shower was on. So that was why Sungmin hadn't opened the door yet.
He shuffled over ot the hall and wondered who the hell could possibly want something on a tuesday morning.


He hesitated just a moment before he unlocked and opened the door.
"Hi!~" A young man smiled brightly at him, too brightly, dressed in an orange big sweater and tight black jeans. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes in surprise as he had no idea who the person, who now made his way inside, was. Behind the bright one was two other men, one with sandy brown hair dressed smartly in a suit. The other had short black hair and was dressed in cargo pants and a tight fitting t-shirt, and he was muscular and Kyuhyun gulped slightly as he saw the gun attached to the belt.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, I presume." The man in the suit said and held his hand out. "My name is Park Jungsu, I'm Sungmin's boss."
Kyuhyun slowly shook the man's, Jungsu's, hand, feeling confused. "Yeah, yeah that's me."
"Sungmin didn't say we were coming?" Jungsu asked and took his hand back as he and the gun man walked inside without invitaion and took their shoes off.
"N-no, he's in the shower, and he never mentioned this.." Kyuhyun stammered and closed the door.



The two men made their way into the living room while looking around, like they always just walked into stranger's homes like this. The first man with the bright smile was already in the living room, making himself comfortable on the couch.
As Kyuhyun studied him, he thought that he did look a bit familiar. He had seen him somewhere before, but couldn't remember where.

 

"Sorry guys, I thought I was going to be done when you came." Sungmin's voice said and Kyuyun turned around as said man left the bathroom, hair damp and only wearing a towel around his hips.
The smiley one smiled even brighter. "It's okey hyung, Kyuhyun-ah let us in. Even if he took his sweet time."
"Kyuhyun-ah probably slept, he's having a fever." Sungmin stated as he walked over to the couch, pausing by Kyuhyun briefly to feel his forehead, before digging into the bag for some clean clothes.

 

"Ah, that's right." Smiley suddenly said and held his hand out to Kyuhyun. "I forgot! My name is Hyukjae, I'm Sungmin's little brother." He said with a grin.
It downed on Kyuhyun where he had seen the man now, as he shook the energetic man's hand. It was the same man from the photography Sungmin kept in his bag.
"And this here is Youngwoon, but call him Kangin." Hyukjae continued. "We all work together with Minnie on the case. That's why we're here, to discuss it."


"I see." Kyuhyun said as he took his well shaken hand back. "Then I'll go back to my room so you can discuss alone."
Jungsu turned to him with a small gentle smile. "I'm sorry to have to chase you away in your own home." He said, and Kyuhyun decided that Park Jungsu must be a very kind man.
"It's okey, I understand. I'll go drink medicine and play Starcraft in my room." Kyuhyun said and smiled back before making his way to his room and inside.

 


***


"So, that's Cho Kyuhyun." Hyukjae said as soon as Kyuhyun had shut the door to his room. Sungmin turned to his brother, now properly dressed, and nodded his head. "The one and only. Shall we begin?" He asked and sat down and brought his laptop up and turned it on.
"Have you heard anything more form the hacker?" Jungsu asked as he picked his breifcase up into his lap.
Sungmin shook his head as he entered the password. "Not that I know of yet. He might have sent something new over the night though, we'll see. Anyway, I did like you said and talked with my contacts yesterday."



"And?" All three were looking at him with curiosity now, as the hacker's help was a huge step ahead for them.
Sungmin smiled softly. "Well, some of the information have been confirmed, and they are going to try to confirm the rest for me. And one of them had something interesting to say. The Dragon is obviously having a weapon deal going on with a politican."
"A politican?" Hyukjae whistled. "Any idea who?"
"Not yet, I gave the information to Siwon, and he sent a text last night conforming that they will try to catch the people in the act of trading. So hopefully he can give us more later."

 

"The Dragon is becoming very bold, to deal with such people." Jungsu commented as he pulled a notepad out of his breifcase and wrote somethng own in it. "Could you confirm the names with your contacts?"
Sungmin nodded his head. "I have. Especially Taeyang is known by the police, Siwon knew very well who I was talking about."

 

"Uhm, hyung." Hyukjae suddenly said, making everyone look at the youngest of them. "Are you sure this is all safe for Kyuhyun-sshi? The closer you will get to the truth about the Dragon, the more dangerous it'll be. The Dragon could start to suspect that Kyuhyun-sshi knows things, maybe even that you're working together."
Sungmin sighed as his brother brought up a good good point that he had been thinking about a lot himself. "I know what you mean Hyukjae, but I need to stay here. It's the best for now. And Kyuhyun-ah is clueless about the case. I've only mentioned that I'm working with catching a criminal that's called the Dragon. Many knows that name. And Kyuhyun-ah works in a restaurant during the days, and they might not even know about me yet."

 

"You don't know that." Hyukjae said with a serious face. "They could know that someone is sneaking around, they could know it's you."
"Yes, it's a possibility. Some has seen my face after I ran into that trap, but they don't know my name. How should they find me? Only Kyuhyun is written on the contract, we're both paying the rent, but it's arrenged so that my name isn't mentioned anywhere. And if they by some chance finds out about me, I doubt they would suspect Kyuhyun to work with me."

 

Hyukjae wass about to protest again when Jungsu interrupted. "That may be it. If they finds out about Kyuhyun-sshi and he becomes a target in any way, he will be our responibilty, and we'll protect him if needed. But so far we have no reason to think that he's in danger. He's more or less clueless anyway. Let's focus back on the case instead." Jungsu gave Hyukjae a sharp look, and the younger pouted and sulked.


But what they had been talking about had Sungmin thinking, and worrying.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun silently chuckled into his hand as he listened by the door. He was anything but clueless in this case.
He couldn't help himself but eavesdropping in on their conversation. The walls were thin and he could easily hear them talk.
But soon his smile disappeared as Hyukjae brought his safety up. Could he really be in danger? He actually did know, a lot, even if no one knew that he did. It was close to impossible to track him because he never left any tracks when hacking, and if he did it always gave false leads.

 


But what Hyukjae said still made him uneasy. He could be in danger simply by letting Sungmin stay. These guys were criminals and probably didn't need any reason, whether he knew anything about the case or not. They might even harm him to get to Sungmin!
Kyuhyun shook his head. He should stop watch soo much TV. They hopefully didn't know about Sungmin tracking them, therefore he was safe. Yeah, of course they bdidn't know about Sungmin.

 

He sighed and moved away from the door and dropped down on his bed. He was just about to try to get some rest when his laptop gave off a blip, telling him someone wanted a chat.
So he took his laptop and opened the chatroom and smiled slightly. He made himself comfortable and started to type on the keyboard.


Heenim: Are you alive?

Gaem: No, I'm dead and ur'e speaking with me from hell

Heenim: Funny. How's it going?

Gaem: I'm helping him, not that he knows that it's me

Heenim: Be careful

Gaem: Whatever. Do u know anything about the dragon?

Heenim: I'm no criminal, but I can see if I can find anything if u want

Gaem: Thanks


Heenim: I know where u live

Gaem: U're creepy

Heenim: Thanks babyboy


And so their conversation continued until a small screen popped up on Kyuhyun's laptop, telling him that he was being hacked. At first he didn't understand how that could be, as he had better firewalls and safety than anyone. Then he understood that it wasn't his laptop that was being hacked, but Sungmin's.



He quickly told Heechul that he had to go and opened up Sungmin's desktop. Someone was hacking it, and getting in fast. Kyuhyun felt himself panic. He couldn't allow anyone to figure out how much Sungmin knew.
His fingers flew over the keyboard as he typed different commands and new codes to try to protect Sunmin's laptop from the intruder. He smirked as he managed to halt the hacker and he quickly opened a file he had created only a few weeks ago. A nasty virus for anyone he didn't like.


With a satisfied grin he threw the other hacker out of Sungmin's laptop, together with the virus that he knew would more or less ruin the hacker's computer.
Fending off other hacker's were pretty easy when you were on Kyuhyun's level, and the other one had not even been close to his level.

 

But now Kyuhyun realised that there was a big problem that he needed to take care of. Someone would probably try to hack Sungmin's laptop again. With a small sigh he started to type out strings of codes, to strengthen Sungmin's firewalls and defend the laptop that only he wanted access to.


 

***


Sungmin frowned at his laptop. It had such annoying timing. Just as he had been showing Jungsu his progress the screen had freezed, a small pop-up screen telling him that his firewalls were making an upgrade and that he should wait for a bit.


 



Short, I know. I'm sorry, but I'm going away on vacation and don't know when I'll be able to write next time, so I wanted to at least give you all something. It's rushed and not much happens, but new characters are introduced.

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE SO THE NEXT CHAPTER CAN BE BETTER!!