Naughty Neighbours And A Great Lunch

Can I Stay At Your Place?

The passionate moans were getting louder and louder by every minute that passed by. He could hear how the bed moved when they moved their bodies. It was driving him crazy.
He tried to refocus on the papers in front of him. A picture of a mean looking tattooed man looked back at him with a nasty smirk. The man was a criminal and a gang leader with a long record consisting kidnappings, extortion, assaults and even murder. Not a very nice guy at all. It was also the person he was trying to find.


A particulary loud moan made him slam the papers down on the table. They had been going at it for over 2 hours, when were they going to stop? He was going to change hotel first thing tomorrow. This one had naughty minded guests and way too thin walls. He would never get any work done like this. He couldn't concentrate at all.
With a heavy sigh he got up from the couch he had been sitting on and walked over to the wall that was between him and the naughty couple, and kicked it for good measure. As expected the couple didn't stop.


Sungmin groaned and stomped over to the door and grabbed his coat and put it on and stepped into his shoes. Then he snatched the keys off the drawer and left his hotel room, then the hotel itself.
Being out in the cool air calmed him down and he took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He decided that he should grab himself something for lunch and looked around while walking down the block. Nothing caught his eye as he was tired of fast food, but didn't want an expensive three meals lunch. With a soft sigh he kept walking.


He had walked for almost half an hour while watching restaurants and different people when his eyes fell on the sign to a restaurant. "Monty's Little Heaven." He chuckled at the name and wondered who Monty was, and if he was the master chef himsef. As he looked closer at the restaurant he decided that it couldn't be too expensive, and so he went inside.
He walked directly into the main restaurant area that had cream and dark chocolate colored walls and dark interior. The windows was big and gave a good view over the street outside. Mr Monty had a good taste.


He stood still for a moment and took in his surroundings, a habit that came with the job. Then he decided to take a table at the window and took his coat off and hung it over the chair before sitting down.
It didn't take long before a waiter approached him. He didn't pay the waiter much attention as he looked out the window.
"Welcome to Monty's Little Heaven, would you like to look at the menu?" The bass voice who spook was rich and incredibly pleasant to the ear. 



Sungmin lifted his head and looked up at the waiter. He found himself looking at a much younger man then he had expected. The man couldn't be older then 20 or something and had a handsome face with brown thick hair that fell down over his eyes. He was also pretty tall and was thinly built.
Sungming smiled at the boy that was somewhat staring back at him with an unreadable glint in his eyes. "What do you recommend?" He asked, wanting the boy to talk more.


The younger seemed to snap out of his thoughts and the Tracker watched in amusement as he went all professional and told him what the kitchen recommended. Sungmin nodded his head and told the waiter that he wanted the recommended food and just a glass of plain water, and the waiter left rather hastily.
He followed the younger with his eyes as the boy disapperaed into the kitchen. There was something about him that he had liked. He chuckled softly and shook his head at himself.


Just then his phone went off and he hurriedly fished it up from his jeans pocket and answered the call before the sound disturbed any of the other guests. His brother's cheerful voice met his ear as he answered.

"Hyung~ I'm just calling to check on ya!" Cheerful indeed. Sungmin leaned back in the chair with a smile.
"Check on me? You are the one that usually needs to be watched." He said and was met by a whine.
"Come on hyung, I'm not a kid anymore." Sungmin could see Hyukjae's pout before him and he chuckled.
"I know, I'm just teasing you. I'm just fine, but I have to change hotel again. It's too noisy."


The talk went on for a few mintues as Sungmin explained the situation with the hotel, and the young waiter came back with a glass of water for him. He simply nodded for the waiter as he listened to Hyukjae's story about some Junsu he obviously hanged with sometimes.
The waiter left and he decided that it was time for some more serious talk. "How's it going Hyukkie, have you found anything new on him?" He asked in a lower voice.
The younger sighed. "No, nothing that's useful at least. The guy is slippery, and all of his folks is tightlipped."


Sungmin had expected something like that. "Me myself haven't found anything new either. No leads to where he can be, he's constantly changing hideouts. I'm running in circles here. I thought I had him, but it turned out to be someone else."
"Jungsu hyung is starting to get impatient. He needs to show the boss some progress soon, or we are going to lose the title as the best team of Trackers. And that means losing a lot of clients as well."
"I know, I know." The older sighed and run a hand over his face. "I'm doing my very best here. But we really needs to get a hacker in our team. You and me only knows some basic hacking and its not enough in this situation."


"Jungsu hyung is trying to find one, but most aren't intrested in changing teams. We probably have to find someone new and teach him from the beginning how to be a Tracker." Hyukjae commented and Sungmin heard how he typed something on a computer. "Actually, that seems to be our only chance if we want someone competent."
The older groaned and looked up as the waiter returned again, this time with his food. He gave the boy a thankful smile, and the waiter smiled back before leaving. He looked down at his food. It smelled fantastic.


"Okey, I understand the situation. Tell Jungsu hyung that I'm truly doing my best but that a hacker is needed. I'll change hotel tomorrow to hopefully get some peace to work." He told his brother as he picked his fork up and tasted the food. It tasted just as well as it smelled.
"I will. We are going to have a briefing soon, Kangin hyung is wondering if there's any weapons or such that you need?" Sungmin paused with his fork halfway to his mouth. Yes, there was a weapon he had been thinking about. "Yes. Ask him if he can get a long range sniper rifle for me. A Barrett or something."


"A sniper rifle? Why?" Hyukjae seemed surprised, and it was no wonder since he knew that Sungmin preferred handguns, and preferred even more to use his martial arts.
"Yes, a sniper rifle. In case I can't get close to him, and have to take him down from a distance. They did say dead or alive, and even if I shoots him he might survive anyway."
He heard how the younger hummed in agreement. "Alright, I understand. I'll talk to Kangin hyung."
"Thanks Hyuk. I have to stop talking now. My lunch is getting cold. Say hi to the guys." With that they hung up and Sungmin focused on his food.






After his meal, Sungmin left the restaurant. He had already decided to visit it again the next day. Now he had a meeting with one of his best sources from the underworld. He quickly made his way down the block and wrapped his coat tighter around him to keep the cold away. He crossed between people and soon turned into a dark alley. Then he walked over to a door and quickly made his way inside.
He was in a dark bar with only a few guests. It was a place for criminals and other mysterious people from the underworld.
In one of the booths a man was sitting bent over a glass of beer and he walked over to him and sat down.


The man looked up at him with a tired look on his face, the kind of face people that was up all nights got. The man smiled a little. He wasn't a criminal anymore, but a spy that worked undercover for them. And Sungmin liked the man very much.
The man that sat before him took a sip of his beer before leaning forward over the table. The man had blonde hair and were dressed in black. Right now he wore a black leather jacket but Sungmin knew that his arms were full of tattoos. And he was probably armed.


"Hello Sungmin-ah, I'm glad you could come." The man started, his voice surprisingly soft and with a heavy accent, telling that this man wasn't born Korean. "I don't think I could have sneaked here any other time. The whole underworld is nervous."
Sungmin nodded his head. "Thank you for taking the time to see me anyway. You're taking a huge risk hyung." The man chuckled.
"Don't worry about me, I'm capable of taking care of myself."
"I know that Hangeng, but still."


Hangeng took a swing of his beer before talking again. "I'm afraid I don't have much for you though. But he's feeling that you're looking for him. He's always moving, setting out false hints about where he is. I don't know where he is now."
Sungmin sighed heavily. He had hoped for some new leads, but there seemed like he didn't have any luck at all today. "The rest of the team has nothing on his current whereabouts as well. And I'm running in circles."
Hangeng gave him a sympathic look. "I'll keep looking and ask around. Someone must have heard something. I know his men is loyal, but someone must have accidentally given away something." The younger of the two nodded with a sigh.


They sat in silence for a few minutes as Hangeng emptied his glass, both lost in thoughts. Then finally the China man got to his feet. "I have to leave before someone gets suspicious. I'll see you some other time. I have changed phone number again, so I'll call you."
"Take care and be careful." Sungmin said and the older gave a smile before he disappered out through the bar.
The black haired male sighed heavily. This was a bad day. But at least he got some great lunch.
And that's better than nothing, right?


 


Next chap is up, and I introduce to you Sungmin and Hangeng, and a little Eunhyuk.
I hope you enjoys it :)


Comments fuels my inspiration to continue, and subscibers makes me proud :3



Han Geng
24

Badass Gangsta/Undercover Spy